Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 7:37 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey Guys,
I'm new to this site and kinda inexperienced in gaming. I'm looking for people to meet up with for preferably indirect daygame (or whatever style Mystery uses) in Dublin City. My main plan is to meet up with people of similar experience to myself and that are roughly 18-25 yrs old so that we can learn off each others mistakes.

PM me if you want to meet up!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 6:31 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey, is the Dublin lair still active?

I'd be interested in joining a meet if there is..

Post subject: yea
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 11:16 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

it is, pm me wh0ever wanna meet up

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 2:34 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Currently looking for someone to sarge with, around my age, 19 years old. I'm not in Dublin SPAM, but will be at the start of the college year. I am a complete begginer, but direct night game interests me, as the one time I tried it, I got a k-close within 2 minutes ( i think, could have been longer, can't remeber, I was ghee-eyed ;) ). I normally dnt have any game, i just get hammered with my mates and get with randomers. I would prefer to be able to consistently get attractive girls, rather than rely on luck. Anyone one out there willing to sarge?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 5:15 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Currently looking for someone to sarge with, around my age, 19 years old. I'm not in Dublin SPAM, but will be at the start of the college year. I am a complete begginer, but direct night game interests me, as the one time I tried it, I got a k-close within 2 minutes ( i think, could have been longer, can't remeber, I was ghee-eyed ;) ). I normally dnt have any game, i just get hammered with my mates and get with randomers. I would prefer to be able to consistently get attractive girls, rather than rely on luck. Anyone one out there willing to sarge?
me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 9:39 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

omg I wanna go sarging too!!

Can I go! Im 26 and newish to the game, I got mad skillz coach

put me in the game

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 9:45 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey,

I'm new to pickup and I've looking for some Guys to go out 'sarging' with.

I've seen, pretty much, EVERY video and read EVERY book I could get my hands on and I noticed I wasn't getting results, wasn't getting anymore confident and whatever little interaction I had with women wasn't going as I'd been expecting. I realised, eventually, that as long as I spend my time NOT approaching I'd never meet anyone. I think it's a fairly typical story on the internets :?

So I'm looking for people to spend time with to learn more about game and to start really approaching, I think I'll do better with a peer group behind me.

I'm living in Limerick but I can travel up to Dublin every now and then. I'll definitely send you a pm The Eyes :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 6:51 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Delv3r - I live in Limerick too, but I never go out here, cos its a shit hole lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 7:22 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Evening all.

So, I am originally from England but now living in Ireland (Dublin). I've always done pretty well with women but generally get lucky - somehow get talking to them or they approach me after eye contact etc. The approach has always been a problem, although when the mood takes me it usually works.

Living in a new city, trying to make new friends etc I was given a book - The Game - and have been hugely interested in PUA ever since.

So, is there a scene in Dublin? Anyone fancy heading out sarging and trying things out? Pm me and hopefully we can start trying to allure the women of Dublin!

I'm ready to start asap. Even tonight if someone replies soon enough!

Cheers,

Lucas

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 4:14 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey Visor92,

I know it's a shit hole :) but It's the only place we've got. I know someone up in Dublin, there are just so many people there and there is such a good night life, It feels like a better place to hang out. But I still don't want to use that as an excuse not to go out :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:14 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

ahh good to actually see some irish in here :P

im 19 aswell, from dublin, and havent ever even tried game while im out, saying that i havent been out since i started reading up on it :P ill probably want to actually get some game before i crash and burn :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:04 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I'm in. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:42 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey

who is in for meeting up?

Somebody set a specific time and a specific place

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:18 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey, I'm up for meeting. Getting out and getting chatting to women is the only way to move forward I guess...pm me

Post subject: dublin layer
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:54 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi Guys,

This forum is crap for organizing stuff. Join Dublin Layer on FaceBook, where we can get the ball rolling. I want to set up a proper layer where everyone can contribute with their ideas, and learn from others.

P