Post subject: "Do you smoke?" opener
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:17 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Every so often where ever i go (bars, clubs gig venues...) i get some girl asking me if i smoke. Now i could take that both way. IOI she is engaging the conversation or she just happened to be there looking for a smoke. Now my reply to this is pretty much always the same "no sorry" i dont smoke and would be nice to have something different and interesting to say.

Any suggestions guys?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:05 am 
New to MPUA Forum

She might be asking because she needs a light. If you don't smoke don't pick up smoking so when the girl asks you have a cig you have one but if she needs a lighter you can carry that. I always carry a lighter. I occasionally smoke but I'm always there when a girl asks for a light and its a great way to start talking.

btw I carry a Louts lighter and I always get some compliment or someone saying its so tight.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:14 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Yahoo Messenger: Coreyko_2003
Haha, that actually gave me an idea. Some time if some girl asks if I smoke I'll say "Hold that thought a moment", get a smoke out for myself, and say "well? It speaks for itself, eh?" Hopefully that works.