Post subject: Divorce and baby issues
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:29 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

So I've met this 26yo HB8 and she mentioned being married, but separated and in the middle of a divorce. This is my first time with a situation like this so I'm wondering if I should proceed differently.

Oh...And as I'm posting the topic, I got a text from a HB9 who I was talking to for about a day and she just mentioned breaking up with her BF. They also have a baby.

Any advice on what I shoud talk mostly with her? I know I need to mention the kid, but like, how often? It beats me, honestly. Never had anything like this before.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:00 am 
Dedicated Member

Just game her normally and qualify her and get to know her. You can talk about the kid, but don't dwell on it unless you want to be her new baby daddy. Even if you did want to get that serious, you shouldn't talk much about the kid unless she brings it up. Talk more about her. Break rapport, escalate, etc.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:11 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

It's not about her, it's about you. How comfortable do you feel with the baby? Be honest with yourself.
Do you shit your panties when you think about a baby or are you okk. If you shit your panties, then leave and save them from the agony. If the baby luggage is too much for you, don' give her the illusion that it is not.
Now if you are okk with a baby and don't mind it. Then don't worry about mentioning it, just be interested in him as another interesting part of her. She will read it from your actions that you are okk with it.
Constantly bringing it up and raising questions about it will show you off as unsure about the baby. But the first step is you need to let yourself know if YOU are okk with it.