PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:24 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I hadn't sarged for a while. I'd been involved in a few FWB relationships for a few months. While that was going on the drive to sarge was gone as I was getting laid on a regular basis. Now, with all of those FWB's gone the way of the dodo, I was ready to sarge again. Unfortunately, I had all but forgotten how to do it (and lost my brass balls).

I was out checking some live music. The venue was dead. We decided to head to a cool little club that was playing "good" dance music (house, trance, remixes, not Beyonce).

Three steps through the door I saw a girl I've known for ages and always had a thing for. She was back on to me as I walked up, so I approached her from the side.

I never really used any material. I was, and am, really working on emanating a "chill" vibe, so I wasn't really thinking about material. For whatever reason, I was really amping up the kino on her. She didn't seem to mind, and had a smoking body, and was reciprocating (though not as much as me) so I kept going.

I brought her to the bar and grabbed a drink for myself. She was half in the bag, and told me as much. I teased her about her job, she was laughing, I was getting plenty of kino. Then, for some reason, I asked if she wanted to dance.

She told me her friends were on the dance floor. Maybe that's why I said it. Either way, I realize now it was a stupid mistake. I already had her isolated, thought it was isolation at the bar with tons of people around (it's a small club, with only a dance floor and a bar and no real seating except for a disgusting fold out bed in one corner that was full of people with heads full of E and winter coats).

When we hit the dance floor there were like four other guys trying to dance with her. I kept pulling her closer and spinning her to cockblock the other fellas, but I think it made her sick or dizzy or something. She walked off by herself moments later.

So, yeah, remember kids - dance, isolate, close. Or isolate, close.