PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 7:33 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hi there all. The idea here is each of you to post the openers that you use in night clubs and disco clubs (but only there). I will be very appreciate if you support me (us) with this ;). And to begin the tread i will post some openers , i will be very happy if each one that post here post some openers too :P.

You: Lets Stop seduce each other only with look / it will be good if you have some eye contact IOI before this /
You: Hi I'm ........
HB : Hi my name is ......
You: /Now You can go to some routine as: " I wanna know ........ " or " want your opinion on something "

--------------------------------------

/it is better if she doesnt dance in that moment it will be just not on place /
You: Are you shy , or is something else , because i have been here 15 minutes and you still didn't say HI to me.
/After it will be good if you continue the theme " You ARE SHY" and let her to start proving you that she is not :P/

/If She is dancing , wait the moment that she dance alone /
Go To her - dancing or not not big deal how-.
You: Hi , Tell Me , Why girl as You dance alone , Are You Not social type :).
HB : No, i am.
You: Ohhh I get it. You are /poisonous/ <- or something else this is the first one that come on my mind.
After she denie again or start laughing use that thing to tease her ;)

Now i am waiting for your replays dudes. I will be very appreciate if you support this theme.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 11:20 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Here's one of mine...

You: 'Hi, I like it to be rejected by girls, for some reason it gives me a great' feeling.
She: Laughs and try to reject you

Whatever she does you tell her:
You: 'Is that the most original you have? You are so uncreactive, we are not getting along and I'm afraid I'am going to reject you....But before I leave... I need your opinion on this one' (or do antother routine)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 1:50 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
You: 'Hi, I like it to be rejected by girls, for some reason it gives me a great' feeling.
Hmmm, if you use this opener, you say to her that youre hitting on her immediately. Dont know if thats your goal.

thats my first impression, but let me know what the results are after field testing it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:22 pm 
Dedicated Member

yeah that sounds like a chat up line, and you want to avoid those

openers are the best, sort of like 'excuses' to talk to a girl

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 9:07 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I've done alot of trial and error in my day to work on my game, me and a buddyset out for a total burn night once with the mission to burn EVERY set we could. The outcome however was the opposite, two lines that i have used on several occasions since then that work suprisingly well have been

(over the shoulder of course, with a slight lean in as if its a secret)
1. "Hey uhm, i just wanted to warn you, i just overheard a drag-queen outside talking about how hot you were and something about popping cherries...."

2."uhm?"

1."No joke feathers and shit ALL OVER the place, i think he had a whip too"

and,

1. JULIA!!! (insert random name of course) whatsup! (big hug)

2. uhm? Who are y...

1. Its me! (wait for impact use over the top body language and smile like your ron howard)

1. Just kidding, Im swing shake her hand and turn to her friends RIGHT away.

Gold...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 2:45 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

good one for a group of girls:
walk past your target, stop just before passing her and open her over your shoulder with "hey, where did all the cool/fun/hot/interesting girls go?"

you can expect 3 levels of reactions, here's some examples and possible followups for you to use.

easy:
hb: here we are!
pua: wow, vain huh? *cheeky smile*

intermediate:
hb: i dont know
pua: oh well, you guys seem friendly/fun/whatever. are you friendly/fun/whatever? (obviously, this is less ideal than the first response)

hard:
hb: they left/over there (normally bitchy, pretty much telling you to go away)
pua: ahh, that's too bad. i have a prize for the girls who looked like they're the most fun..
hb: oh! we're fun blah blah (try to lead them to qualify and say that they're fun first rather than asking about the prize)/ohh, what's the prize
pua:oh, so now you're fun huh? i've got a feeling you're just after the prize/ the prize? well, it's me of course (heavy c&f)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:28 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I dont know about that one, i dont like to convey to much intrest when i go in...

Something i sometimes do is just randomly walk up to set, grab a girl under each arm and snap a photo with me in the middle.

then either pretend to start walking away or neg my target with something like "oh, you had the cutest lazy eye on this photo - this ones a keeper"

with the second one she will beg to see the photo "I do not have a lazy eye!*giggle*" "let me see!" - probably grab your arm in a playful manner and voila! kino escalation time in below 2 minutes.

works in loud clubs too as long as you can use body-language to your advantage.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:32 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Felt like i needed to share another favorite, this one is mostly for dancefloor game.

Join a set and start dancing.
After dancing around for a while excuse yourself and rejoin friends,
Type a txt msg saying.... "your attractive, you can dance... But im curious,have you got more going for you than just that? I know your not a thief so i'll be at the bar"
Rejoin target and say "Its too loud over here" and hand her the phone,
while she is reading walk off...

Your trusted wing can keep an eye on her incase she is a thief ^^

Field tested and approved, feedback is still appreciated...

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 5:39 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Man, out of all the game i can play, as soon as i enter a bar or club, my game fails miserably.. i never really know how to open, so thanks for these.

10seconds: love the cocky funny, will def try that one out.

Dr swing: i really like that last one, I'll be sure to try it the next time i'm in a really loud joint.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:37 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

pua: you know why you suck.

hb: why? (usually she'll ask why, instead of walking away or saying i dont care)

pua: because i been trying to talk to you all night.. and you miss POPULAR has been talking to people since i saw you, and i could'nt talk to you, thats why you suck! (with a nice smile)

hb: blah blah

pua: is that the most creative thing you can come up with, its ok your adorable so ill forgive you. (give her a hug and take it from there)

(mystery)