PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:00 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

When you're doing daygame does direct approaches work better for you or Indirect?

I usually like to do Indirect, but what do you guys prefer, what do you recommend, and what works better?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:04 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Me when I do a daygame I use indirect, I asking notice for a present to offer a friend for exemple. Then after I develop the discussion on anything else easily.

I prefer indirect game.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:17 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I'm the opposite, for daygame I think you have to be direct. Conversley, I always use indirect game for night time. I think when it comes to openers it's all about standing out from the crowd. When you think about it, during the day, hardly anybody is gonna have the stones to go up to a girl and be direct about being interested in her, which means when you do it you lift yourself above the usual afcs that she's not interested in.

Same thing principle with night game. A high value girl in a club or bar is gonna have guys queing up to tell her how great she is. So she's expecting the directness, meaning if you doin't give her it she's much more likely to hang around until you do. So if your game is good you'll be in there by the time you get to that part.

Just my opinion anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:11 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

You don't have to slavishly adopt either approach. It is all about CALIBRATION.

http://www.authenticpua.com/primal-seduction/

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:01 pm 
Dedicated Member

I personally don't really like the concept of either as such. I think you just need to talk to her. About anything as an "opener". If there is an obvious indirect opener (such as if you're in a shop looking at the same vegetables) use it, but otherwise just say hi and introduce yourself, get chatting with her.

I think the most important thing about any approach really (perhaps with dancefloor game being an exception) is just to talk. Don't worry about whether you should open with an indirect or direct opener. Get out of your head - if there is obvious indirect opportunity use that, if not just say hi and get chatting.

And then as Steve mentions, calibrate. If she's showing interest quickly, then become more 'direct' in your intentions quicker. Play off her.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:59 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thanks for the answers guys. Definitely some good input, Haha for the time being I think I'll probably stick to indirect, until I can actually confidently use direct.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:11 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

If your doing indirect now you might as well just dive in and try direct. You are as confident as you need to be right now. It wont kill you. Just do it.

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 6:56 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Random. Whatever is appropriate for the situation. There shouldn't be any predetermined direct or indirect. That's just my opinion.

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 3:19 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

I only do nightgame, all extreme direct.
I want to try daygame soon, will be direct too.
Whenever I try indirect game during night I'm affraid to close (no wonder why, indirect drops my confidence for some reason), I'm uncomfortable (girls notice that stuff) and I end up being friendzoned.