Post subject: day 2
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:12 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I was up at a party one night when I made eye contact with a girl that i immeditely started a conversation with. Everything went well despite a horrible attempt at a opener, but i recovered with some quick dhv tossing in negs in between about her nails/ multi threading. Then i asked her about her nationality, did the whole "omg no way...turn around...wait...pull back" It was nuts she was negging the shit out of me as well, I wanted to take her back so bad but i just forced myself to turn around and started up a convo with someone else until she came back and aknowledged me again...i still didnt aknowledge until i was done with the other conversation.

Anyways we got back to her place but i was with a buddy that would not leave us alone she was just sitting there all hot between my legs and every so often i would take my leg and rub it up against her and she would comply with grabing my thigh.

and yet he would not leave...so anyways. She automatically the next day starts writing me, then texting, long thought out messages...real into it.

I toss negs, and C and F out along with some dhv (only thing that sucks is that you can use alot of your canned dhv over a two weeks period...or at least your better material before you get some more)

So im seeing her this weekend she lives far away and is still into it 2 weeks later, which is nice.

Thing is where do i go from here...do i continue C and F? negging, tossing dhv, and whats the best way to take it from this level to the next since there is obviously lots of tension there. a smooth transition. ne suggestions?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:03 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Keep up the C & F routine, at least until enough attraction/comfort is built.

But more importantly, keep advancing. Kino-escalate, play off the sexual tension. Try to kiss-close, then see where things go from there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:05 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Interesting.How do you go about building rapport? And also, how do you know when enough comfort/attraction has been built in order to move onto rapport?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:17 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
If that's the case, drop the cocky funny.
I guess this is a simple difference of opinion, and perhaps personality.
Quote:
Interesting.How do you go about building rapport? And also, how do you know when enough comfort/attraction has been built in order to move onto rapport?
You know you when enough comfort/attraction has been built when she starts to send indicators of interest. Also, consider the undertone of her IOI's: Is she getting serious? Does she want to get to know you? etc.

Build rapport by telling stories, being expressive, and showing emotion. The key ingredient is empathy. . .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:30 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

there was definately a connection/ kino that night but it is different since alot of comfort was built in messaging afterwards? So maybe checking to see comfort in the first few min/ kino esculate and test out the body language then moving into building rapport/ kiss close? yea she asked alot of questions...but i didnt jump through no hoops yo.

you guys rock thanks alot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:16 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

update:

day two went real well...you guys were right the comfort stage was reached and it felt like we had known each other for years. She is sort of starting to get deep with questions and would like a day 3...didnt have anywhere to bounce around 3am so had to part ways...Is that what you guys meant by building rapport? having sick answers for the deep questions? Next?