PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:36 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys.

Been away from PUA for about 5 years... actually, I've been out of DATING for that long. :/

I decided to put in work towards owning a home and it literally took me sacrificing my ENTIRE personal life... hate to say... including dating and sex. (OUCH! I advise NOBODY to EVER do that in their mid twenties. I had a TEAM of HB7-HB9s back then...) It's been a while. Now I don't remember much PUA at all.

So now I'm getting back into dating. I've been talking to a chick for a couple weeks. Prolly gonna be seeing her and so I want to kino properly.

Question:

David Deangelo once had a video where he asked the crowd what are the steps to having sex with a girl, they were answering "first it's the opener and the courtship and then...blah blah blah" and David shook his head because that's not what he was talking about. He was speaking specifically about a progressive ordered step by step of kino.

In the list it was something like "elbow, and then hand to hand, and then knee, and then your hand to genital, and then her hand to your genitals, etc...." does anybody have that list or know the name of the video that it was in?

I got a group date today where she's gonna be there and I want to get rolling on getting this MUCH NEEDED F close.

It's been 5 years coming! o_O Lbs!

Any help would be appreciated on that David D segment fellas.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:33 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

The crowd got it wrong because they assumed they had to wine her and dine her to get her in bed.

The point he was making was to escalate. Start off simple and keep moving.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:23 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi. Thanks. Yes I understand.

I was looking for what the exact steps were, though. He actually listed them in a very specific order.

Point is I used to use that specific order religiously and got all my success from it, but now i don't remember it.

Do you know the exact sequence as he outlined it? Or maybe even the name of the video that information was in?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:24 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Nothing?

Nobody knows the video I'm speaking about?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:06 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Sorry, don't remember.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:35 am 
New to MPUA Forum

YO! I haven't seen the video but I've digested a lot of his stuff.

I think his material has a lot of merit, but I also think his process is a bit incomplete. I won't throw out the baby with the bath water though, because his stuff is what really got me started on the journey of my life.

anyway as far as physical escalation goes I have this to say.

Pickup is largely a comfort game. Nobody worth pursuing is going to hop into bed with someone they don't feel comfortable with. So it's all about building strong report and introducing physical contact in a smooth progression.

What you were saying as far as hands, elbows, etc. Starting away from the face, heart, and crotch is a good place to test the waters. Obviously you don't want to just go up and shake her vag as a way of saying hi.

David D, says take two steps forward, and this has served me well.

And as far as communicating your sexual interest, there are three big modes of communication. The words you use, Your tone of voice, and your body language (everything from facial expression, muscle tension, and speed of movement (I find slow smooth movements to be more effective that fast))

the jury is out on what mode contributes what to communication but the general idea is that 10% comes form words, 30% from tone and 60% from body language.

So don't worry so much about saying the right things. It helps. But it's far easier to express your interest with a gradual increase of eye contact, proximity, and the amount of touching to warm her up. Once you can feel that she is responding positively with her body language and you want to move things forward, slow your tone and introduce longer more intimate contact.

Don't forget to get to get out of your own way. Be comfortable in expressing your sexual interest, it's a good thing.

Hope this helps, and good luck man!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:49 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Ok. Well, thanks anyways for the responses guys.

I appreciate the help.

As a token of my gratitude, I'll go ahead and share with you brothers the Story on the Progress of Gaming This Chick. There is a couple lessons in there for you and even a couple of techniques I came up with that you guys can probably use in your own game sessions.

Enjoy:

Me and HB..... I found that, since I'm 29 and regularly worked on bettering myself the last 5 years of dating inactivity, I've in effect eradicated almost all of my inner game issues over the years (as DD says, the boy has died). Also, I've been giving the "Christian concept of God" a chance the last 2 years (it works by the way), and she just began wanting to learn more about God herself (rapport and comfort). That, plus me "being a income property home owner in his prime collecting rent checks" actually was enough to make her love me (I'm 29, HB is 18... so naturally compared to the young brothers "living at home with mom" that she usually dates, I'm a Social Status Giant to her).

We attended a wedding practice last Friday, and I stood up with her mom. Funny thing is her mom is like 14 years older than me and openly has a giant crush on me herself. Lbs! So moms is flirting with me loudly, ....and the HB actually comes over angrily and snaps on her mom to stop! Lbs! CRAZY pre-selection. I regularly made eye contact, made her smile, and light kino'd a couple times.

Next day was wedding and reception.

At ceremony: throughout the day, I continually made more eye contact, made her smile more, used cocky funny, and more kino throughout the day numerous times, even getting her comfortable enough to kino me back passing by, putting her hand on my lower back.

Afterwards, the bridesmades (she's not one of them) and groomsmen (I am one of them) get in a limo with the bride and groom and we roll around for a few hours. HB texts me telling me she misses me (lol, to be young again).

At the reception: HB kept coming around me all night talking to ppl around me saying how every song that came on was "her song" and wanting to dance. I made her wait all night, then she sat at my table next to one of her relatives singing the song that was playing. I locked eyes with her, had a little LMR but cooled down, and to the beat of the song nodded my head motioning to her "What's up. Let's dance. What's up. Let's dance." (body language). She smiled crazy hard, so I got up and took her by the hand, and brought her to the dance floor. On the way to the floor, I used a great technique I came up with on the fly that you guys can use: I had her by the hand, finger through finger, turned over my shoulder, looked her in the eyes and playfully told her "You got to show me a few things. Show me some of those crazy moves you got, & give me some pointers. You're my dance teacher now. You got me?" I lifted my chin with a smile to lead her response, she agreed with a smile (mirroring), and it was dope because it gave her reason to keep breaking eye contact, checking out my body, and then reconnecting eye contact while I checked out hers the same, all while we kino'd eachother. Also key, I purposefully had stiff hips so she could keep looking at them and eventually tell me to loosen them up. She kept checking them to make sure I was doing it right.

On Dancefloor: We boogied and she loved it. I locked eyes with her making her smile crazy hard the whole way through, and I reciprocated smile. I used Cocky Comedy with kino, so she cheesed the whole way. I big upped a couple of the other male dancers that were killing it giving each of them NICKNAMES on the fly, and so they laughed and big upped me back (Alphas DHVing alphas), and it was on.

The dance ended, she leaned crazy hard into me, smiling and laughing, and we walked off. She sat down and I walked off and went to mingle with others (made myself scarce). Shortly after, I then left out the event early without saying bye to her.

That night, I texted her that "by the way, she looked gorgeous" (first compliment I gave her ALL day), and she texted me saying she couldn't stop staring at me and how handsome I was. I ignored the text, she texted me again telling me she knows I'm sleeping but she just wanted to thank me for dancing with her, called me "babe," and wanted me to have sweet dreams.

The next day (Sunday) she texted me ALL DAY about how she loved me and I'm the man that gives her butterflies and what we're gonna name our kids in the future (lol. Can't lie, I kinda miss how cute and straight forwardly honest younger chicks are with their sincerity when they fall in love) calling me "love" and "baby" and all kinda other goofy cakey names.

So that day, I try to on the spot Day 2 her. We caked it up early on the phone, she said she was with her family going to eat and then going shopping. I told her I had some business errands to run (all true... Dave D's "fix your Inner Game and chicks will follow" theory is REAL) so to get at me later when she came back, and then maybe we can hang out. So she gets at me later that night, I invite her over to watch a movie with me... and then the freaking AGE GAP kicked in.

She couldn't come by because her aunt just arrived (mother hen) and she can tell HB likes me so she's been on her to stay away from me. Aunt is actually my older friend, but still sees HB as a child even though she's 18 and sees me as a sexual threat (Alpha Male) cause she knows a couple of her sisters and friends tried to get at me at some point. :/ So I got cock blocked from a Day 2.

We chat the rest of the night about how she bought undergarments and playfully we go back and forth as to who's privilege it will be for her to show them to me (lol), also she tells me more how she wants to be with me, and then she admits that sexual frustration had just then set in for her (Faaaack! Lol) because she really wanted to be with me at that moment.

Next day, (monday) Smdh, the age again kicks in. Mind you, for us experienced daters, we know there is polygamy and monogamy... this chick is DEF the type that's built for an open relationship or "dating," but doesn't know about those avenues yet... so enter her old boyfriend, who is always on and off with her and has a long past with her.... he called her back around that next day, gamed her, and re-GF'd her up. *smacks forehead*

Now she's texting me saying she's thinking about me, calling me baby and love, ALL at the same time she's doing same with him on FB... because she accepted him back with title as "boyfriend" (can't lie, that young brother got decent game and he knows how to use their history to play on her emotional strings. Kudos to him).

We text a little, she still calling me baby and love, but you can tell she spent most of the day texting dude.

So night comes, we end up chatting (I opened), started out playful and the subject turns into us wanting to spend time with eachother but can't because (here comes the age again) she hasn't told anybody about her talking to me. (I knew this was either about to go really great or really horrible). So here we go... Aunt is a dead end. HB never told her mom about me, which for me is no biggie cause, since moms loves me anyway, she would be egging her daughter on to see me (PUA TIP: I've had it happen before with other chicks... Charm the mom to love and feel attraction for you, and she will push her daughters to cater to you so you can f*&% daughter's brains out. Lbs! It's AMAZING!). But HB is "scared" because she thinks her mom will snap and her aunt too and it will bust her out with her returning BF, so she asks me not to say anything. Smh. I told her it was okay, I wouldn't throw salt in her game or get her in trouble with anyone else she was dating or the women in her family, I'd leave it alone and if the Universe wants us to be, we will be. She said thanks, told me she loved me, shortly after we said goodnight, she stood up caking it with dude on FB (I knew it was near wrapped up at that point), and that was that.

Next day (yesterday) I sent her a message, she responded, I sent her another one, she didn't read it or reply. BF was all on her page telling her he loved her and getting her to mirror, so as to not confirm I'm the "dude who showed her I like her getting played to the side," I left her alone the rest of the day.

I sent her a message today, she didn't read or respond... so now I'm done, time to make myself scarce, until maybe much later on down the road.

Seems the attraction will die as 1) we have no opportunities to escalate further (at this current moment), 2) in the peak of her attraction for me, another man swooped her (thus, subconsciously in her mind, making me "the guy she didn't pick at our PEAK attraction"... SUPER DLV'd).

LESSON:

So I think I will leave her alone and make myself scarce (tough task as she lives with her aunt who is married to my best friend since 3rd grade), continue progressing my life plan, game new HBs, and maybe if I'm still dating in a few months when she is on her own or fully gets that womanly confidence, I can regame.

Smh. Young chicks. I think this will officially be the last year I game them that young. This was the first time ever in life, though she was born in the 90s and has an "older soul" (she loves 80s, 90s, and early 2000 era R&B which is what I grew up on and love, and she hates new school rap like I do), I felt the generation gap being a bit large.

She was clever and quick witted... honestly the first chick that matched me joke for joke ever, even stumping me a few times... she had a plan to make her own income, she listened to and applied advice when I had it and even tried to teach me some a few times, she had ALL the "traditional" woman stuff that men enjoy down pat (she cooked, cleaned, baked, loved to take care of and help kids), and she would always tell me how thankful she was to have me in her life and how she wanted to be the best woman she could be for me.

CRAZY. I never knew a chick that had ALL of that down to that degree... and she was only 18. Her mom is a little loud and wild, but honestly did great with her daughter.

... hmmm..... maybe I should go bag her mom.

;D

Well, that's my story. Thought I would share it with you guys.

Any comments or ideas or thoughts or lessons you can see that maybe I missed or didn't get across to other PUA brothers, feel free to post em.

Much success, guys.

Game on!