PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:36 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Ok let met start of with a lil introduction:
I havent used any apps or sites ever when i started with these tools, and my succes with these tools is stil low, but i can give some insight on what tools gave me most responses for an average dude.

Tinder:
Ok i started of in my hometown wich is small and i kinda need to put it on a 50~60km range to get a decent ammount of profiles to swipe(be carefull on swipping friends of crushes/ppl you recently dated). Now that i swiped ~3000 girls here i got like 15 matches out of it where about 8 talked back. Since there are no big towns nearby most girls are realy shy or dont want to talk with stranger to fast.

So since i moved to a bigger city close to amsterdam i started the Tinder rage swipe together with a buddy of mine. In 1 hour i swipped ~5000 profiles in a 20km range. In that hour alone i got ~12 matches where 9 of them spoke back and 2 i deleted becus far below even a 5/10 ratio. We would hit the city 4 hours later and when in the city i managed to convince one girl to come to the city and got her number(4 hours after using tinder in a big city!). Although because it was a lil housewarming that night and some studentcommunity we met in the city made us drink lots of beer, my game dropped below 0 and i utterly failed on closing that girl (i was impressed she and her gf stayed with us for almost 2 hours there hahaha).

When talking to girls on tinder i always used to approach cassual saying "hey cute smile!" or "Hello <name>! Where you from?" but srsly this doesnt work very well at all (4 on 10 will respond) espcialy with average pictures on your profile. What you need to do is ask something totaly random where the response she gives doesnt matter. Like: "Nice snowboard!", "Omg nice rubberducky!","Do you like <strong boze name here>?". I get respones on 9 of 10 matches while doing this, also i used this on my dead end old casual chats and it 4/5 times revived the chat! :shock: Curently im talking with about 6-7 girls on a daily basis and have about 45 of the 60 matches left right now after a month.

Ofc i wanted to know if there is more besides tinder, so i also tested paiq, badoo and POF (all free to some extend).

Paiq:
It costs money to get more matches fast, so i take this app slowly and i got some very good chats with the matches i recieved. I have about 6 matches there where 2 talk sometimes and 1 talks daily.

Badoo:
Ok on badoo you can see girls that are near to you and who watched your profile, and you can freely chat to anyone. There is also a tinder like match thingy... but costs money. The way i use badoo is get a rating on my profile pics because ppl can rate your pictures from 1 to 10. This way i quickly now wich profile pics works best for tinder for example. I havent realy used badoo for chating much because it feels to open for me on badoo, guess i gotta break my boundaries soon here. (Also 90% off the girls i know from my home town have badoo.... i saw like 7 EXgf's passing by when checking ppl near me).

POF:
Ok plenty of fish doesnt work that well for Holland, barely anyone uses it here, and the ones that use it are usualy looking for a deep relation and are average 6/10's. If you are bored or realy need more matches you could see if you find something usefull in it. But in holland its more like a go desperate zone.

SUMMARY / my experience:
Tinder: Living in a big city? Do a swipe rage, wierd opener, and get some chances on fast dates!
Badoo: Use this for rating your profile picas! Chat with locals could be usefull!
Paiq: PPl talk serious here about live and chats are slow buildups, maby if you want a srs relation?
POF: Maby it has better girls in your country and a bigger userbase?

Right now there is no day going by that im not getting texted on these apps. All i need to do now is getting rid of this anyoing cold i have, and date the shit out off these ppl having and giving a great time. 8)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:35 am 
New to MPUA Forum

!!!Status update!!!

After adding OkCupid combined with Badoo the matches are flying arround and getting messages all day long. Got 3 ppl to give number for SPAM right now, and im scared to add more cuz my phone keeps buzzing!

Last thursday i saw lots of matches comming in and i took a day off from work friday to chat with as many as i could into deeper conversations. I ended up having 12 long conversations that day. now 2 days later im still talking with 5 of them and evryday 1 or 2 new matches keep popping up to talk with. Tinder and paiq kinda died out, but OkCupid, Badoo and POF are the real matches income. Although POF will be ending soon because its to small for holland. This incomming week i got a date with a solid 8/10, and the other 4 are also pretty far up to be willing to date (9/10, 7/10, 7/10, 6/10 ratios). Simply saying once again how cute/sexy they are and that i want to meet them would be enough right now.

!!!! I gotta warn that talking with more then 3 girls at the same time is a real braincracker trying to keep in mind what each one of them said. Not to mention how time consuming it can be if you are seriously responding back in a short time frame.

For someone that used to pick up a girl sometime from going out, school, sportclub or friends. It is realy interresting to see how many girls you get to talk with at the same time if you put some efford into this.

Small recap right now:
Badoo:++ Use the swipe function and message ppl that watch your profile or liked you back.
OkCupid: ++ Good matches on here, just talk to as many as you can.
Paiq: - I got matched with a 16 year old girl... Had a few long chats with cute girls but getting new matches goes to slow here.
Tinder: +- You have to get the number realy quick or you are a gonner, long chats on tinder dont work.
POF: +- Great chats actualy 2 matches come from here including the 9/10 but a limited ammount of girls.