PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:12 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I met this chick last Sunday at a meetup. We sat next to each other and started chatting almost exclusively between us 2. She then asked me if I wanted to walk with her until the metro station and I accepted. We chatted some more and things were going pretty smooth between us, so I asked for her phone number.

2 days later, I sent her a text suggesting that we meet for lunch (she was talking about a nice Japanese place, so that was my cue) and she readily agreed. So, we met on Wednesday and had a really good time. I even pulled out the cube routine and she loved it I know this goes against PUA doctrine, but I did pay for the lunch (we are both 30 and have comfortable jobs, I really wanted to behave like a gentleman). She seemed a bit embarrassed and she kept saying "thank you". Whatever...

Before parting ways, I suggested that we meet again for cycling or a walk in the woods during the week-end if the weather was good. She said ok but with a reservation as she already had some other plans.
I looked at the weather forecast however and I saw it would pour this week-end. So, I sent her a text on Thursday mentioning a change of plans and suggested that we meet for drinks on Friday eve instead.

Here's the exchange:

Her: "Hi xxx, thanks again for the lunch! I am pretty packed with stuff this weekend but how about a lunch/drink next week, maybe Thursday? In the meantime, I hope you are enjoying the good weather!!!"

Me: "haha, quite busy I see! I hope it isn't anything work related ;)
I actually wanted to take you somewhere "special", but I guess it will have to wait until next week :)
Enjoy the w-e and let's stay in touch! x"

Her: "Hi xx, thanks and see you next week! You too, enjoy the weekend very much. Best + her initials"

----------

I was never really fond of texting but I now realise that it's quite important for gaming women. I am not too sure how the above exchange went. A friend told me my messages were wimpy (please also bear in mind that I am not a native English speakers, so some things are less obvious to me). I could really use some help when writing my messages. I will eventually learn but I still cannot figure out certain things by myself, so any recommendations on how to improve my game are welcome.

First of all, I know she is having an exam coming up but I don't know the date. I was thinking of writing her on Sunday afternoon something along those lines:

"Hey there, what's up? Hope you are having a good time and not studying too hard :) Btw, when is your exam? I will send some positive waves in your direction ;)"

The possible problem with the above is that it's a typical "nice guy" message. PUA books suggest to be more playful. The following text came to mind:

"Hey there, what's up? Hope you are not banging your head against with the study books, lol. We wouldn't want your cute face to be hurt ;) So, when's your exam?"

Does it sound too corny? Again, I am not a native English speaker, so I have absolutely no idea if this looks bad or not. It's just an idea.

Any recommendations are welcome. Feel free to change the text and to point out why my text is wrong.

As I wrote before, guides do not help in specific situations. What I really need is real-life advice. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I will eventually pick things up, but I need this initial "baby-sitting".

Thanks, mates!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:09 pm 
Dedicated Member

good job getting her number bro

remember that texting is just a tool to get her to meet with you again, you dont need rapport and you dont need to break rapport and you dont need to be sexual. those things can really hinder your text game as well

a simple script like this will work

you: "hey rockstar hows your saturday ?"

her: "studying, hows your day?"

you: "Amazing! what does your schedule look like this week ?"

her: "I'm free tomorrow at night and tuesday"

you: "awesome lets check out ____ like we talked about around 9pm tomorrow night - sound good ?"

keep it simple and follow up 3 hours before date to re-insure date

Pm me if you need any more guidance!

PUA memes and pua inspirational pics/videos http://fb.com/Drew.Schroeder.Page

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:28 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thanks for the suggestion! I decided to send a short and straight to the point text around 6 pm yesterday. And I got a reply only this morning.,,

She sent me a very long text telling me that she started dating someone recently and that she hopes that this will not change anything between us.

Now, how do I reply to that?

She is a colleague of sorts (works in another department of the same organization - but it's quite big, so we will never run into each other).
I need a smooth way to eject.

-----

On another note, I am really pissed (she could have said it earlier).

This one was a 5-6 (depending how you saw it). She was ok looking but not very feminine (no make-up and seemed to wear jeans all the time). I didn't expect her to get hit on a lot, so I thought I stood a chance. How wrong was I...

WTF really, it's hard enough to date HB8 and above, what am I supposed to think when it becomes almost impossible to date 6s and 7s? They are all either not interested or already have boyfriends. Are all the guys targeting this group or what?

The only girls I managed to catch their interest were 5s and below. I have my pride and refuse to settle.
I guess I will keep trying, but I have to say I am very disappointed. I have been trying for 1.5 year with no concrete results... I can number-close just fine, but I can't manage to kiss-close...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:30 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Ok, I showed the text to a friend and he says there's something fishy. He thinks I might have come too strong and that the bf thing is fake. Anyway, I lost interest in that girl but I am still curious to see if he is right. If he is, I will better calibrate next time.

Here's the exchange:

Her: "Hi xxx, thanks for the very nice message and sorry to be answering only now. I was out all day (not studying!). Just in case I have to let you know that I recently started dating someone (sounds like a cliché but true!). However I really enjoy talking to you and hope that this will not be in the way. You are very easy to talk to. Anyway hope to meet for lunch in the week!! Have a nice day!"

Me: "Hi, how are you? Sure, would be nice to meet for drinks. I am actually studying this and next week, but let's try to organise something after."

Her: "Hi xxx, that sounds super. We'll go out then. In the meantime, best of luck :)"

What do you guys think? I just send the reply above out of courtesy (because she is a colleague - even if our departments are not related) and I kept it very vague and cold (didn't say cheers or take care), hoping she would understand that I am not interested in a friendship. Turns out she is thick in the head, lol.

I don't think I came too strong. The typical comment I get form my friends is that I am too much of a nice guy and that girls always inevitably see me as a friend. I have read books, changed my style, went to meetups to improve my social skills, became bolder, now feel comfortable talking to women and yet... it's still not enough...

I am really pissed that even HB6s and HB7s are inaccessible to me at this moment. She was not even hot, how did she find a boyfriend? Does this mean I have to settle for even lower? This whole gaming thing has become so ridiculous. It's as if I have been crossing a desert for the 2 past years...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:33 am 
The Coach

Ditch the smiley faces man

You're a grown ass man talking like a 16 year old giddy girl.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:27 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:

Well, several guides recommend using smileys as it gives a positive vibe to the message.
Also, some guy told me to text with SPAM or viber so that I may use stickers (he told me women like that - I am skeptical though when it comes to women aged 30 and above).

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:47 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

-----

On another note, I am really pissed (she could have said it earlier).

This one was a 5-6 (depending how you saw it). She was ok looking but not very feminine (no make-up and seemed to wear jeans all the time). I didn't expect her to get hit on a lot, so I thought I stood a chance. How wrong was I...

WTF really, it's hard enough to date HB8 and above, what am I supposed to think when it becomes almost impossible to date 6s and 7s? They are all either not interested or already have boyfriends. Are all the guys targeting this group or what?

The only girls I managed to catch their interest were 5s and below. I have my pride and refuse to settle.
I guess I will keep trying, but I have to say I am very disappointed. I have been trying for 1.5 year with no concrete results... I can number-close just fine, but I can't manage to kiss-close...[/quote]

Your attitude stinks dude. All this crap of marking girls out of 10 is just so fucking childish. I howled with laughter at your 'I didn't expect her to get hit on a lot so thought I stood a chance'. I mean seriously. Who the holy FUCK do you think you are? The trouble with you bozos is that from the very start you are looking at girls as sex objects, not human beings or your equal and then giving your idiotic marks out of 10 and EXPECTING IT TO BE A GIVEN that you can pull someone who is ugly and beneath you. I mean just listen to yourself. I have my pride and refuse to settle. Seems to me these girls have their pride too and don't fucking want you either. Poor ole you eh?

I bet you are a 5 or below if you want to go down that road but you fucking assholes on here think you are the best thing ever invented and DESERVE 7 8 9 and 10s. Ha ha. That is just so funny. No wonder you can't get what you want. Your big, fucking egos get in the way and then it's oh sob sob, boo hoo, poor me. Get over your fucking self and quit thinking you DESERVE better because you sooooo obviously don't. And always remember. Girls are smarter than you. They can spot a stupid, desperate, childish cunt a mile away. You don't fancy 5s or below and they don't fucking fancy you either. Oh and they already HAVE boyfriends. What does that tell you? Change your attitude toward girls you little prick and stop thinking they are fucking beneath you.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:01 am 
The Coach

Quote:
Quote:

Well, several guides recommend using smileys as it gives a positive vibe to the message.
Also, some guy told me to text with SPAM or viber so that I may use stickers (he told me women like that - I am skeptical though when it comes to women aged 30 and above).
Stickers? SPAM? Dude... lol

Keep the "phone game" to a bare minimum. Just get her to meet up with you.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:59 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:

Dont apply one guide/theory to every women out there man , we're humans not robots.

The way I see it is , messaging is simply used to communicate your point. No need to spend countless hours worrying about sending a grammatically correct message. If you are going to game via messaging tease her a little a bit of banter to build up tension is good.
One thing I've learnt doing this whole PUA thing is not to look for scripts , go with your gut instinct and learn from your experiences

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:55 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:

Off topic don't really agree.
smiley's convert emotion which is good to have since communication is 7% verbal, 38% tone and 55% body language. And text is only verbal = dead = misunderstood = fail

ontopic

Focus on your inner kid game and less on what to say. trust me..

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:07 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Girls don't care if you smiley or don't smiley if what your talking about is engaging them and they are involved in the conversation I like to be playfull and use Smiley's every once in a while not every other sentence

The whole dating thing sounds to me she ethier just wants to fuck you and date this guy which girls do alot withold sex from the guy they potentially want to be with because they see the man as a potential provider etc , and your just a guy they can fuck and that's it no complications.

See if she flakes or not if she doesn't most likely she wants to just have sex And that be it . so build sexual tension , kino ,be exciting, and then have a sex location ready for when you leave or a venue swap then go to sex location. , then get it In ,

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:18 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

YOu should only use texting to ask her out and confirm the date.

Not for exchanging message. If you do howeverm it will just show that you are another average dude who's so free in his life that you have time to exchange msg with her.

So only text her to confirm the date. Save the exam stuffs when you guys meet.

Also, ditch 'what's up', smiley face can only be used when you are joking with her.

Ask her to pay for the meal at next time. you keep saying thank you to you bcs in her gut she feel like you intend to use lunch to exchange sex from her and she don't want you to do so.

She want to have sex with you bcs of who you are , not the lunch you pay for her. So let her pay next time, she will feel more comfortable with that.

Hope this help
Naughty Napoleon

http://www.naughtynapoleondatingadvice.com/

Latest post: How to get to know a girl during first date [FREE]