Post subject: Consistency
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:38 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm a 19 year old male, and i've been around the club scene for about 2 years.

My biggest problem is consistency; there are some nights that i have gone out and left with 6-8 numbers, made out with girls, etc. However, there are some nights where i have been unsuccessful.

I use the same material, and techniques, but it doesn't seem to translate into consistent results. In order to claim that one has game, consistency is essential.

And i also seem to let rejection effect me in a negative manner. It doesn't matter if i leave with 8 numbers, if i get rejected once, it has a negative impact on my game.

I am wondering if anyone else has a similar problem, or any advice on how to yield consistent results night after night?

Thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:35 am 
New to MPUA Forum

To me, there seems to be two obvious things that are a problem.

Fine tuning/calibrating: If you're using the same openers/techniques on different people, the results will be different. You need to listen to the targets and their body language to make the different calibrations to your game. Different people need to be gamed different. The rules apply to almost everyone, the means don't. Some girls need to be negged 6-7 times, others will think you're a total asshole after 3. What I have noticed to be extremly important is that you need to listen when the target is ready to go to comfort, since if you keep building attraction when she's already attracted enough, she will lose intrest fast. In my experience, It's not often fools mate, like Mystery said in his book, it's goodbye way more often.

The rejection thing: This is all about inner game. And that is the hardest thing about PUA, it's not something you learn instantly, plus, you're still so young that it's almost impossible for you to have really good inner game. You need to believe in yourself more, so that you don't care about rejection as much anymore. As long as you are mainly seeking validation from others, not being the "validator" (now that would be such a great super-hero, he'd f-close all the girls with daddy issues in a matter of seconds.) your inner game won't be on the master level.

But whose is? Inner game is hard work.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:04 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks for the response.

-- Another quick question: PUA's always recommend not leaning in when you talk to women; however, in the club scene, it can be very difficult to engage in a conversation with a group, unless you lean in and speak loudly.

How do you deal with this problem?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:18 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

The first thing you need to do is to practice your voice. Your voice should be loud, deep and you should speak somewhat slowly. Then you should be easy to understand even in a noisy setting. No yelling though. Use enough facial expressions and strong body language that they want to hear what you're saying.

But the more important thing is to have such a strong frame that they wil lean in to you. If you're intresting enough, they will do it. It's hard to show such strong frame while opening, but you will learn it with practice. Get them to invest from the start.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:32 pm 

Quote:
The first thing you need to do is to practice your voice. Your voice should be loud, deep and you should speak somewhat slowly. Then you should be easy to understand even in a noisy setting. No yelling though. Use enough facial expressions and strong body language that they want to hear what you're saying.

But the more important thing is to have such a strong frame that they wil lean in to you. If you're intresting enough, they will do it. It's hard to show such strong frame while opening, but you will learn it with practice. Get them to invest from the start.
Great response Sabro!

He has got some great points here. The other thing I use is just beckon her closer with my finger so she can lean into me and hear me. :)

If you must lean in a bit make sure she's leaning in more than you are.