PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:29 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I like you, bro :D I appreciate your wise insights

Well, today is the third time she found an excuse not to see me since we "ended this" 10 days ago.

13th Jan: She couldn't see me because of work and she said she felt I was going to talk about what happened and that we had nothing more to say on that subject. Then she also said one thing amongh others: "Just to make it clear. Our hangouts are continued, this story isn't. End of discussion. So there isn't any missunderstanding."

17th: We had a great 2 hour chat (even though she had way too many chores and couldn't afford chatting) and it seems ages passed since we had one of those. I mentioned the three of us gathering tomorrow, but that our friend was half-sick so he'll have to confirm it.
18th: Friend cancelled it, so I asked her if she'd like to go grab a beer with me instead. She declined and commented (on the fact that she had time for a group hangout but not for this): "I hoped we'd postpone it because I couldn't have handled it phisically."

I mean, I understand her completelly. She worked 12 hours daily from Tuesday till Friday. She's working on weekends when there are exams (like today). When she's not at Uni, she have this side projects to finish at home. I understand, I can only guess what she's going through.
But, she used to find the time regardless, to which she commented: "I did, but it drains me completely. After that I'm not capable of working, and I can't allow that to happen now. Not with this new big project that came up :)".

I don't know. I can't possibly blame that little working ant for declining this last time. But I still feel she's avoiding me. I won't even ask her again before the three of us gather. Maybe she'll relax a little bit after she finally feels my presence and sees I'm totally cool with her decision. We haven't seen eachother for 3 weeks now.. 10 days she wasn't in the country and then there are these last 10 days.

I would have guessed she'd at least give me a chance to "make her feel good".

Your thoughts? Am I halucinating? Or is this avoidance a part of her evil test?

EDIT:
You know what? There's nothing else for me to do but wait for three of us to meet, and then I'll gouge her responces and body language and act accordingly. If I feel she's uncomfortable with my advances I'll slow down (and proceed otherwise).

Some comments on the above would still be nice since the question was posed, but I'll end this rant after it.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:14 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I believe her friend zoning you is for real. Based on the above written i don't believe she thinks of you in a romantic way.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:05 pm 
High Priest of Debauchery

Your window of opportunity to f-close is gone. She had the equivalent of sore balls so now she's moved on to find a more masculine and capable guy. Move forward and move on. Sarge other girls. In time, another window of opportuniity will open up. You'll know what to do by then.

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:38 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I agree. I lost my opportunity for now.

However, the reason is not what I agree on. We’ve seen each other only two times since we hooked-up, and each time I kept escalating further physically. She was loving it. Second time I saw her, was just a few hours before she had to go to the bus station and travel to Germany.

Was she expecting me to fuck her right there? An hour before she had to get dressed, while still figuring out if she forgot something to pack?
Knowing her, I severely doubt that she’d either expect it nor mind it to the point of friendship, in such circumstances. Our male friend who knows her for years concurs that she’s sort of conservative.

When she took off, I left her content and wanting more.. I don't think I blew it in that department.
Think about it.. it took us 6 months to hook-up since we've met. If I wasn’t permanently friended for that, I’m not friended for this one either.

This girl overthinks and overanalyzes everything (like I am doing right now). Her boss once angered her and she was still upset about it 2 weeks later.
I bet she was thinking a lot about us, the shirtless picture/erection joke incident, and how I was a member of a site for “arranging sex”.. while she was away for those 10 days. Who knows what kind of past ghosts were brought to life. She said it herself that she had made too many mistakes in the past and that she can’t afford another one, and I sense some truth in that. But I don't think an attraction is gone.

I feel she's convinced herself of something non-existent in this past 3 weeks, and that this illusion will fall apart. Maybe as soon as she faces me and feels my presence.
Again, might be wishful thinking but the only thing I can do now is to finally see her, feel the situation out and act accordingly.

Cheers!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:19 am 
High Priest of Debauchery

Quote:
I agree. I lost my opportunity for now.

However, the reason is not what I agree on. We’ve seen each other only two times since we hooked-up, and each time I kept escalating further physically. She was loving it. Second time I saw her, was just a few hours before she had to go to the bus station and travel to Germany.

Was she expecting me to fuck her right there?
Again, when girls say, "I'm not that kind of girl" or the equivalent, they are ready to get laid. However, they don't want you to think that they are sluts or are easy. What you need to do is assure girls that they are not sluts so both of you can enjoy passionate sex. Next time you're making out with a girl and she tells you, "I'm not that kind of girl" after moaning or clearing her throat several times, just say 'I agree' continue escalating your foreplay and then proceed with the f-close.

Just STOP the mind games (like what you're doing now) and let nature take its course.

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html