Post subject: College girl situation
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:17 am 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: rferg89
What up everybody that may read this post!!

My name is Rob. I'm 19 and I'm in college (community college right now). I've been interested in DD's stuff for about a year, and I've tried to incorporate it into my personality and my lifestyle. I am naturally a person that likes to make others laugh, but I've never realized I was doing it just to be funny. Now I do it for different reasons.

Anyway, I'm trying to get something going with this girl. She is really busy, I think. She is 19, full-time college student. She works as a waitress (not sure how much) and she is president of this thing called Phi Theta Kappa, an international honors society at two year colleges. Anyway, I've been trying to get her to do something with me for the past 2-3 months. I don't regularly see her and I've tried texting her, but I can't really say that I've gotten any progress. Until a few days ago that is.

We had this thing going on campus called Relay for Life... they raise money for cancer research. Anyway, she was there, and so was I. This was good. She and I basically did our own things while we were there... however, as the night dragged on, I felt it was now or never that I make a move. At one point, I was considering giving up altogether, but it was 4 o'clock in the morning, and I didn't care anymore. I told her, "hey, lets go take a walk."

She complied.

We started walking around the track, and then I set up with this manuever. I dont know if it was good or not, you guys can be the judge. I said to her, "I'm cold, warm me up." I put my arm through hers and she accepted it. We talked about random crap and just continued walking for about 30 mins or so.

About 30 ish mins later, a twister game was set up. She was asked to join them but she declined. We disengaged our arm lock (my arm was numb, it was damn cold). I grabbed her hands and tried to warm her up (again she just accepted it or whatever). I said to her, hey when are we going to go get some lunch? I've asked her to go get a smoothie with me like 2-3 times and all have fallen through. (I think she's really busy). So I had her hands held in mine. I was looking into her eyes or whatever and I talked in a calm, cool manner. She said this saturday at maybe 12 or 1 oclock. I said good.

She was asked again to play twister, but instead she sat down. She told me to sit down with her.

We talked about other random stuff. I told her that her nose was being runny and I gave her a slip of paper to wipe it (is this a good move or what? is it weird? lemme know plz lol).

Afterwards she texted me and told me to have a good time and whatever.

That was saturday morning. I saw her today, and after all that kino and hand holding, she didnt even mention any of that. She and I talked about some random stuff, and I then I left without saying or receiving a goodbye.

So what should I do? I think I will see her again on Thursday... but I am confused about the whole situation. I always am C&F around her. I bust on her infront of others occasionally (other days it may be frequently). Its particularly hard to catch her by herself. She always seems to be with another person. Anyway, I hope my story wasn't too boring. I'm in a creative writing class and I tryin to make an interesting narrative of what took place.

Oh and I would just like to share this one thing I used on her...

In a convo w/ her one day, she mentioned she could 'cry at will" (weird but funny). I said "well, do it now". She started to try and do it and then I busted out with : 'Ok, this is weird. I think I'm going to leave now'. I started walking away but she stopped and just started laughing. Then the convo continued.

I thought that was particularly good. Any feeedback @ all on this would be very much appreciated. I don't have really @ this point any friends in my area that are knowledgeable about game or DD. It's why I'm turning to the internet. =)

I can provide addt'l info if neccessary.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:37 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Awww... what a cute story! And it's robby's first post too! YAY! I liked that story. K time to put on my serious face on!

Well, in my opinion, it sounded like you were situated perfectly for a k-close. Nice game but you didn't go for the touch down. Why not? Well throughout reading your post it seems like you have some inner game issues or in other words, some problems with confidence.

For example:
Quote:
We talked about other random stuff. I told her that her nose was being runny and I gave her a slip of paper to wipe it (is this a good move or what? is it weird? lemme know plz lol).
OR
Anyway, I hope my story wasn't too boring.
The runny nose thing is a good tease and it also shows that you care at the same time. If you want my opinion, it is a good move and not weird at all BUT you shouldn't worry about what people think about what you're doing or saying. If you have something to say, it has to be worthwhile to listen to. So don't question what you're doing or saying. Like Nike's motto, "Just do it!". It is only weird if you think it is weird or make it weird.

Of course, she didn't mention it. You are the leader, you're the one who initiated everything, so why would she talk about it unless you talk about it? It's kind of hard to tell from my perspective but it may or may not be a dead set. If she flakes on you more then once, it's a dead set. If she sees you again, close the damn deal and kiss her, and maybe even f-close her then maybe after that you can make her your GF. If you make her your GF after your k-close, depending on how many guys she's been with she might drop you like a rock. You said she's in a sorority, so she might be high maintenance but it's fine because you've shown that you're comfortable to tease her yet treat her nicely. In other words, she wants you dick. So, why are you being selfish? WHY ARE YOU NOT GIVING HER A TASTE?!

Few hints that she wants to kiss you, she's looking at your lips when you talk, she puts on lip balm, or she gives you the doggy dinner bowl look like she wants something. Hopefully you aren't thrown onto the LJBF category. Good luck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:25 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: rferg89
yeah man rhum... that is some great and practical advice on how to handle the situation. Definitely good stuff. I think I'm going to try and approach her about it tomorrow, if possible, cuz I really think I have a good shot. She needs to be reminded about how great it was to be held by me... lol.

I don't have a lot of problem with confidence; when I posted this, I was worried I might look like a n00b and get severely criticized... but it actually hasn't been so bad. I bust on her a lot and I'll do it infront of people. I haven't done any kino on her infront of other people though... that might be the next step 2 take. I definitely want to isolate her and make a move. I think another one of these 'encounters' will be all it takes.

Man 50+ views and only one response??? Squeeze my peas here man... Rhum u hafta be like one of the coolest ppl i've met on here so far. I was confident about the nose runny thing i think... it didnt bother me that much cuz i told it to her 2wice. (apparently it was very runny). I like how it can convey care and cockiness @ same time.

Hope 2 hear more responses... I will post up any changes in the situation.