PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 10:39 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I went on a kind of second date with a girl I met a few weeks ago yesterday. We agreed to have some sushi and see some art. This is how it went:

- I met her at the sushi place at 2pm, then not long into our conversations she tells me that she has to meet some friends at 5:30 - which for me was a disappointment because I cleared the rest of my day for her. However, I told her I also had plans for later and that her and her friends could come with if they liked (to a party)
- We get on really well, have some great conversations in the art gallery etc. etc. There was never really a dull moment and I enjoyed it.
- Time comes to leave, we walk to the subway and get the same train but going to different places. She says she'd txt me if she's around later but I don't get a txt. I txt her later that night saying "blah blah.. I enjoyed today". She txt back saying, "blah blah... I enjoyed your company, thanks." I then text back asking if she'd given into her desire to be lazy and lounge around the house tonight but she did not reply.

Although I felt the actual date went really well - we had some great conversations etc., I am annoyed because I felt like I was playing to her schedule, that she was in control of the time and not me. This really took me by surprise because I had plans for where I wanted to take her next so I could kiss close - haven't done that yet and it just threw me off. I hate not kiss closing early! Our first date wasn't really a date, we were with a few of her friends and didn't have much time alone together.

She said she might txt me tonight if she's going out but I doubt she will. She seemed keen on the day, but I'm a bit confused as to what's going on in her mind now.

How would you guys handle this if you were in my position... and what do you think is the best thing to do or say when you meet a girl and she tells you she has to leave 3 hours later, putting herself in control of the time and throwing your plans off?

- Angelus

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:04 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

hey dude

i wouldn't worry too much bout hur having made other arrangements, especially if ya never made it clear that u had other plans. I don't think she necessarily played u either. hur frame was just very different to yrs.

personally i shy away from those 'enjoyed yr company' text msgs, thats totally ACF....i kinda know where ur coming from tho, i find shit like that a real temptation, but it's a real DLV in my opinion.

wot u should be asking yrself is 'did i put that 3 hours to good use'. i maen it's all well and good to have interesting and stimulating convo.....but did u set a sexual frame???? did the convo head in the direction of sex??? did u explore when she had sex last, does she 'self-help', wot's hur fave position, why? has she ever kissed a gurl?
it takes some skill to broach these topics without coming across a creep, thats why u have to establish a C/F frame from the ouitset. Woz there lotsa kino. did u do the cube?? styles EV routine??

I don't wanna shoot holes in ya MO, but unless ur using tools like this, there's nothing to differentiate ya from any other AFC out there.

next time arrange the meeting in the evening, ideally close to yr place, starbux, food court then try to get hur back to ya crib. If she won't take the bait to return to yr (or hur place), try going somewhere you can drink, have a few drinks then try it on again. u may or may not drill hur (i never do the first meeting), but u should try to get the target back anyway.

freeze hur out for a few days and set up another meeting with the above MO in mind

good luck

DM