PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:15 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

This is the most important closing technique anyone could over learn. This is my first tutorial online so give me some critiques. Fractionation is used when you are really trying to seal the deal. This isn't a quick pickup line, or game. This actualy deals with the womans emotional dependence on you, and seals it in stone. You take this girl into a conversation that makes here feel comfortable with you, then you start.

1. ask her if anything great has happened to her ever such and such,
then link yourself to it by saying that thing turned out bad for you

she will feel an emotional tie to you its called the mother reaction its their insticts kicking in

2. repeat this several times but doing the opposite with positives and negative situations

after doing this for a while you need kino to escalate her emotions into physical form my personal fav is this one

I have known many people that don't know there inner self, where their true spirit lies in their body. Where does your spirit stay?, point to a body part randomly, let her tell you then touch her there then go for it, she is yours if it worked right

Dsbubba

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:35 am 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: tiltmode1
This makes no sense.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:51 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

the just of this technique is to make the girl go on a rollercoaster of emotions that are linked to you. This makes here emotionally dependent on you, giving you full reign of the situation

Dsbubba

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:32 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

intresting, might just have to give this a go.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:07 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

from what i understand this is basic NLP right? also fundamentally similar to push-pull technique, yes? and dsbubba, dont take this the wrong way... if you would proof read your posts for spelling and grammatical clarity, that would be awesome...and you would get less responses like youwithoutme's above.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:09 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

that being said..... can you expand your example about "where does your spirit stay" ? interesting pattern.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:18 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

yes, thank you for the critiques. this is a more in depth NLP that focuses on the mothering instict in all women, for example this why some nurses fallin love with their patients.

for the spirit example you need to ask her if she ever feels she is bottled up inside, get her to think she is keeping things from you. you must ask her to reveal the spot IN HER BODY where her spirit is, you need to touch this spot immediatly to show her how close you can get to her. if your at this point in the game touching her should not be a problem.

any more questions?

Dsbubba

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:46 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I see the NLP process in this but I find it lacking in specifics.

You will want to specify how you link to it, are you linking to you? Or to an object you are wearing?

Once linked how do you methodically tie the good feelings to you and the bad to others?

I think the main sticking point in your description is a lack of specifics.

I applaud your work and encourage you to develop a more in depth instructional. I feel, however, that the lack of specifics leaves a lot of open doors that students may open walk through that don't necessarily lead to the desired outcome.

For instance, you say "you need to touch this spot immediatly to show her how close you can get to her" but do not say how.

In my opinion, it would be similar to Ross Jeffries where you lightly touch with the pointer finger of your right hand as your left hand rests on her shoulder, and use your right finger (and other fingers as things escalate) to demonstrate the effectiveness of touch to her.

I think it's a good attempt at instruction, but needs a bit more definition to be helpful to all levels of the community. Remember, not everyone is on your level, write for the AFC so it benefits even the newest of folks.

I hope this does not come off as harsh, I am merely attempting to help you be more effective in describing what you are showing so as to better the community.

thank you for your contributions and keep working at it, we can always benefit from different perspectives and ideals.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:29 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Ok, thank you. Yes you tie all of the links to you as a person because this realy kicks in that mothering instict that all women have.

(this instict is purely for purpose of emotional attachment like to that of a child or someone you are in love with.)

As for touching the person, sorry i was vague im new to writing this stuff out, usually i tell in person. Ok so when you go in for the touch(gracefully use the palm of your hand) i was talking about you really not giving her a love tap., more on the sensual side. Believe me this tactic is full proof once you have MASTERED it. If you wanna throw in a kiss while you make the light touch, that would encourage the attachment to you as a lover and not a friend.

good luck

Dsbubba

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:25 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

the mothering instinct angle is interesting.

many people here would disagree with comfort building during texting, but i've found it effective with some younger girls, and i've also found that if used properly WELL into comfort stage, "tummy hurts :(" has worked out quite nicely for me :D

thoughts?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:04 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

tummy hurts? interesting, and with younger girls they are into txting a lot. but sumtimes you just sound whiny. when you txt a girl, they don't hear your voice or know what you imply. txting is okay but do it only when you can't get her on the phone. there is a great txting link you should look for it, it has everything from openers to teasers. but yeah the mothering instict is something that you can find anywhere,they even use it in the first back to the future movie.

Dsbubba

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:00 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

I think the whole mothering theory is questionable.

Most girls don't want someone to mother, they want a man.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:32 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

its an instict man, she doesnt see you as a child or non-superior. it makes you dependent on a person. the reason its the mothering instict because mothers go through an emotional roller coaster when having a child, AND BECOME DEPENDENT on the child. thats why mothers are so depressed when a child dies.

Dsbubba

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:42 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Care to give us a script as an example? From a teaching standpoint, many pupils are more receptive when you back up theory with a solid example. Here's a start (which is as far as I got in my head):-

PUA: "what moment of your life are you proudest about?"
HB: "when my little brother got married"
PUA: ??

PUA: "what is the best thing that's happened to you?"
HB: "when i won a beauty contest"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:43 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Care to give us a script as an example? From a teaching standpoint, many pupils are more receptive when you back up theory with a solid example. Here's a start (which is as far as I got in my head):-

PUA: "what moment of your life are you proudest about?"
HB: "when my little brother got married"

PUA: "what is the best thing that's happened to you?"
HB: "when i won a beauty contest"
1.Ok the first answer would be, my sister got married to x, and he turned abusive on her.

2. The second could be like, my cousin got into a beauty pagent, and it was actually a reality show for ugly people. (haha)

Dsbubba