Took her number, asked her out...


Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s




Author Message
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 9:33 pm 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader

Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:06 am
Posts: 1940
R.C wrote:
OP there is something fundamentally wrong with you if you plan on still remembering who this girl is in 60+ days and there's something even more wrong if you hope she'll remember you.

AND

There is something even worse if you think doing the exact same thing two months from now will yield a different result.



It depends on how fit he is, and if he truly moves on and hits up other women in the meantime (without much thought to this girl).

The OP has proven he can attract women. He just has ZERO ability to control his emotions, and gets drunk and over-contacts the women he initially attracts.

_________________
Pickup coach. PM for direct, simple coaching.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 6:27 am 
Offline
The Grand Puba
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:17 pm
Posts: 5515
Location: Los Angeles
Arch Stanton wrote:
R.C wrote:
OP there is something fundamentally wrong with you if you plan on still remembering who this girl is in 60+ days and there's something even more wrong if you hope she'll remember you.

AND

There is something even worse if you think doing the exact same thing two months from now will yield a different result.



It depends on how fit he is, and if he truly moves on and hits up other women in the meantime (without much thought to this girl).

The OP has proven he can attract women. He just has ZERO ability to control his emotions, and gets drunk and over-contacts the women he initially attracts.
Here's the problem with what you're saying:

1. He was originally able to attract her, so fitness isn't the problem.
2. He sent an ill advised text inviting her over for Netflix and drinks without a connection before showing her any emotions and drunk texting.

The problem has been obvious from the beginning. The gym isn't going to fix social interactions, especially in day game.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 6:40 am 
Offline
Ask a mod for a custom title
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:53 pm
Posts: 5171
Location: Romania
Arch Stanton wrote:
It depends on how fit he is, and if he truly moves on and hits up other women in the meantime (without much thought to this girl).

That makes no sense. She's going to "remember him" (she won't) being just as fit as he was when they initially met, because that's the only visual que she has of him. And regardless of her being, and these are your words, highly attracted to him, the OP failed. It didn't work now, so why the hell would it work in two months?
Arch Stanton wrote:
The OP has proven he can attract women. He just has ZERO ability to control his emotions, and gets drunk and over-contacts the women he initially attracts.

Firstly, the OP has proven nothing. Being able to attract a woman does not mean he can attract women. Winning one hand in poker doesn't mean you can play poker.

That said, his drunken texts and over contact happened AFTER she already blew him off, and she did so because his course of action followed your advice.

_________________
I know my place. It's me on top of the world.

My in depth texting & dating guide.

There's no such thing as shit-tests.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 7:58 am 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader

Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:06 am
Posts: 1940
The OP followed everyone's advice, and it didn't work.

He just has to try again with other women.

BTW, I've had a good success rate on the direct Netflix invite. If they don't come that night, more often than not they'll hit you up later.

It's basically an open ended invite, and a bit of seed-planting. If you practice good fitness and initial interaction, these things work well.

The drunk texting was the killer.

_________________
Pickup coach. PM for direct, simple coaching.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 8:23 am 
Offline
The Grand Puba
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:17 pm
Posts: 5515
Location: Los Angeles
Arch Stanton wrote:
The OP followed everyone's advice, and it didn't work.
He didn't follow my advice. He also didn't follow R.C's advice. His mistake was so blatantly obvious from the start. Instead of following the advice that R.C gave to flirt or my advice of piggybacking off the comment that she loved, he went with the Netflix invite. It was a bad move. If you're walking up to girls and taking their phone numbers in under two minutes then inviting them over for Netflix and drinks without having to utter any other words while having a good success rate with that, you've more than likely made a deal with the devil and not really needing the fitness.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 8:45 am 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader

Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:06 am
Posts: 1940
Jack, I think we're just different people in game-style.

I don't need to spend time on comfort and emotions, the sex just happens, and the comfort is built off the physicality.

If a man truly evolves on all levels, and incorporates a high level of fitness, first date/night hookups are pretty simple.

Plus, I try to focus on my purpose as much as possible. If a girl is feeling it, and I can tel lshe is, I'll offer a straight invite.

For some girls, this is a huge turn on. Others will be more cautious. But in the end, I don't want to have to "convince" a girl with comfort and emotion. I want BOTH of us to make crazy, fun eye contact, and FEEL it to the point she wants to rip my clothes off right away and dispense with formalities.

when you get good enough, escalation is easy, and comes natural and first meet lays are common and/or first official date lays.

_________________
Pickup coach. PM for direct, simple coaching.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 9:18 am 
Offline
The Grand Puba
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:17 pm
Posts: 5515
Location: Los Angeles
Arch Stanton wrote:
Jack, I think we're just different people in game-style.

I don't need to spend time on comfort and emotions, the sex just happens, and the comfort is built off the physicality.

If a man truly evolves on all levels, and incorporates a high level of fitness, first date/night hookups are pretty simple.

Plus, I try to focus on my purpose as much as possible. If a girl is feeling it, and I can tel lshe is, I'll offer a straight invite.

For some girls, this is a huge turn on. Others will be more cautious. But in the end, I don't want to have to "convince" a girl with comfort and emotion. I want BOTH of us to make crazy, fun eye contact, and FEEL it to the point she wants to rip my clothes off right away and dispense with formalities.

when you get good enough, escalation is easy, and comes natural and first meet lays are common and/or first official date lays.
This isn't a question of your game. This is what went on with the OP. If you're advising him to do as you do then you are doing a disservice to him. You should put in your signature that your advice is made for the guy who is in a high level of physical shape because what you advise is not for guys who are in average to good shape.

Even you're saying here that you only send an invite when you can tell the girl is feeling it. You called him a pussy and gave him the advice to invite that girl over to watch Netflix and have drinks, it's obvious that she wasn't feeling it...but you still told him to do that. It's as if you are telling him to do something that you yourself wouldn't do. Even by your description, Netflix wasn't a good idea.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 9:27 am 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader

Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:06 am
Posts: 1940
JackZero wrote:
This is what went on with the OP. If you're advising him to do as you do then you are doing a disservice to him. You should put in your signature that your advice is made for the guy who is in a high level of physical shape because what you advise is not for guys who are in average to good shape.


I gave him that advice because it was more important, IMHO, for him to learn to be dominant, not fear outcome, and not hide his intentions, than it was to miss out on that girl. He gets women. He just can't keep them. Sex isn't the issue for him. Controlling his emotions, and acting in a dominant way are.

The OP did get laid after that, he went and asked an ex gf for sex and got it.

_________________
Pickup coach. PM for direct, simple coaching.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 1:56 pm 
Offline
Ask a mod for a custom title
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:53 pm
Posts: 5171
Location: Romania
Arch Stanton wrote:
The OP did get laid after that, he went and asked an ex gf for sex and got it.

Yeah, and if I go to the restaurant and ask for food I'll get it as well. Come on Arch, how's that an achievement?

Arch Stanton wrote:
I gave him that advice because it was more important, IMHO, for him to learn to be dominant, not fear outcome, and not hide his intentions, than it was to miss out on that girl. He gets women. He just can't keep them. Sex isn't the issue for him. Controlling his emotions, and acting in a dominant way are.


You gave him advice that led to him missing out on that girl so that.. he won't miss out on that girl?
If his issue was keeping women as opposed to getting laid, then this topic wouldn't be about "how to get this girl".
And what does being dominant and outcome independent have to do with being borderline socially retarded? You simply cannot expect a guy talking to a woman for two minutes be enough for her to come over to your house. That is ludacrious.

And if "you need a high level of fitness" for that to work, which even if you're Adonis himself it won't work more often than it will, then why the hell are you giving that advice to every other guy on this forum?

That's like me saying "oh just pick up the sword and go swing, you'll be fine". And when the guy comes back all fucked up from the battle I'll be like "Oh yeah, that's right, you also need years of intense training and disciplined dieting".

_________________
I know my place. It's me on top of the world.

My in depth texting & dating guide.

There's no such thing as shit-tests.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 3:02 pm 
Offline
The Grand Puba
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:17 pm
Posts: 5515
Location: Los Angeles
Arch Stanton wrote:
I gave him that advice because it was more important, IMHO, for him to learn to be dominant, not fear outcome, and not hide his intentions, than it was to miss out on that girl. He gets women. He just can't keep them. Sex isn't the issue for him. Controlling his emotions, and acting in a dominant way are.
You can't have it both ways, Arch. First you justify bad advice by saying he followed everyone's advice. Now that it's obvious that he only followed your advice, the reason you did it was because you wanted him to fail so he can learn a more important lesson even though you went into the explanation of this is how you operate a few posts back.

You can't teach anyone to be better at anything by instilling bad habits. No coach would purposely call a play that would cause his team to lose a game in order to make them a better team. He'd get his team to play with a winning strategy and if they lose, he'd help them identify what went wrong so they'd take that experience to the next game. The best coaches will admit that they called the wrong play.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 10:15 pm 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader

Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:06 am
Posts: 1940
R.C wrote:
And what does being dominant and outcome independent have to do with being borderline socially retarded? You simply cannot expect a guy talking to a woman for two minutes be enough for her to come over to your house. That is ludacrious.



It's only appears ludicrous to guys who don't have that skill set.

When you have followed all the steps of personal evolution, use charming, shocking honesty to disarm women are confident, increase your vocabulary thorough reading and NOT tv, and get to the point, these types of hookups happen a lot.

Women want sex just as much, if not more so than men. If they want you, they want you. You won't need to "warm them up". When a man with abundance mentality meets, and has a powerful connection with a 9/10 woman who has that mentality, the "small talk" is jettisoned pretty quick.

Solid eye contact, a lustful connection (both parties in great shape) and a pleasant, flirty two minutes will do the job of a Netflix invite. And if they don't bite that night, BE COOL and don't blow up their phone with drunk bullshit, and they'll come back...especially after the meet a few waffly guys who hem and haw about what to do, can;t make a decision and roll out the red carpet for their queens on the first date.

The fast Netflix invite has a couple internal reactions:

"Wow, who the fuck does he think he is?"

"This guy moves fast. Hmmm...."

"Finally, a guy who gets to the point."

"It's been a long time since I've had sex. Should I? Should I?"


What do you notice about all those internal thoughts?

Not one of them is fucking boring.

Let that invite hang, and you're the "bad boy". But like I said, don't follow it up with drunk texts, compliment texts or "how is your day?" bullshit. Just let it hang, and game other women. The more you do this, the more you let yourself not fear outcome, and the more you value YOUR TIME, and your needs, and shed the nice guy pleaser mentality.






Quote:
And if "you need a high level of fitness" for that to work, which even if you're Adonis himself it won't work more often than it will, then why the hell are you giving that advice to every other guy on this forum?


Because everyone should be striving for a good fitness level. And by fitness I mean removing the water/weight carb bloat from your face and adding some muscle. You don;t have to be a weightlifting weirdo who rubs tanning cream on himself and wears Speedos.


Quote:
That's like me saying "oh just pick up the sword and go swing, you'll be fine". And when the guy comes back all fucked up from the battle I'll be like "Oh yeah, that's right, you also need years of intense training and disciplined dieting".



Yeah, it can be tough out there.

I believe that grown men learn best from being thrown into the fire. I do not coddle.

_________________
Pickup coach. PM for direct, simple coaching.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 1:30 am 
Offline
The Grand Puba
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:17 pm
Posts: 5515
Location: Los Angeles
Arch Stanton wrote:
Solid eye contact, a lustful connection (both parties in great shape) and a pleasant, flirty two minutes will do the job of a Netflix invite. And if they don't bite that night, BE COOL and don't blow up their phone with drunk bullshit, and they'll come back...especially after the meet a few waffly guys who hem and haw about what to do, can;t make a decision and roll out the red carpet for their queens on the first date.
In a bar or club, yes this is possible but trying to pull it off even though two minutes is still a stretch no matter how in shape the two of your are. The OP was at a coffee shop during business hours. Day game is different than night game.
Arch Stanton wrote:
The fast Netflix invite has a couple internal reactions:

"Wow, who the fuck does he think he is?"

"This guy moves fast. Hmmm...."

"Finally, a guy who gets to the point."

"It's been a long time since I've had sex. Should I? Should I?"


What do you notice about all those internal thoughts?

Not one of them is fucking boring.
You can't give a list of things that you believe that women would be thinking and call that proof. I just got through talking to one of my female friends about this and she just said that she'd be "creeped the fuck out" even though she did find him sexually attractive initially. The moment that a woman finds you creepy, that's your point of no recovery.
Arch Stanton wrote:
Let that invite hang, and you're the "bad boy". But like I said, don't follow it up with drunk texts, compliment texts or "how is your day?" bullshit. Just let it hang, and game other women. The more you do this, the more you let yourself not fear outcome, and the more you value YOUR TIME, and your needs, and shed the nice guy pleaser mentality.
Why not just do things right the first time? The fisherman doesn't try to overpower the fish because it'll snap the line.

I have to call bullshit a bit on what you're saying in this post though. You advocate "bar x at 9:00" on just about every text. She didn't bite on his first invitation and gave him the "grandma" excuse. I don't think she even responded the second time. I know you must be smart enough to realize that if she didn't want to go to a bar with him on two different occasions, then you know that there's absolutely no way that she was going to meet him at his place. Please don't say that it has worked often for you when girls ignored your initial text and they ignored those text because they only wanted to fuck.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 2:56 am 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader

Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:06 am
Posts: 1940
JackZero wrote:
I just got through talking to one of my female friends about this and she just said that she'd be "creeped the fuck out" even though she did find him sexually attractive initially.


That only happens when you are fat, or unappealing, really (faded clothes, double chin, bad hair, weird vibe).


Quote:
The moment that a woman finds you creepy, that's your point of no recovery.


That is true.

Quote:
Why not just do things right the first time? The fisherman doesn't try to overpower the fish because it'll snap the line.


If you evolve on all those levels, you don't bother "playing" the fish. You don;t need to.

Quote:
I have to call bullshit a bit on what you're saying in this post though. You advocate "bar x at 9:00" on just about every text. She didn't bite on his first invitation and gave him the "grandma" excuse. I don't think she even responded the second time. I know you must be smart enough to realize that if she didn't want to go to a bar with him on two different occasions, then you know that there's absolutely no way that she was going to meet him at his place. Please don't say that it has worked often for you when girls ignored your initial text and they ignored those text because they only wanted to fuck.



I do advocate that, because it's the dominant behavior, and half this battle is about learning to act dominant. When you apply the fitness regimen I suggest, and employ shocking honesty while increasing your vocabulary and self-awareness through reading, it begins to have a synergistic effect over years that's unstoppable.

_________________
Pickup coach. PM for direct, simple coaching.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 6:05 am 
Offline
The Grand Puba
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:17 pm
Posts: 5515
Location: Los Angeles
Arch Stanton wrote:
That only happens when you are fat, or unappealing, really (faded clothes, double chin, bad hair, weird vibe).
Not true. This is the opinion of an actual attractive woman that I'm talking about. It's more likely that she knows what she thinks as a woman than you do.
Arch Stanton wrote:
I do advocate that, because it's the dominant behavior, and half this battle is about learning to act dominant. When you apply the fitness regimen I suggest, and employ shocking honesty while increasing your vocabulary and self-awareness through reading, it begins to have a synergistic effect over years that's unstoppable.
It's not dominant behavior to do stupid stuff. It doesn't matter how honest, what shape you're in, or how many big words you know...doing stupid stuff will keep you from getting the girl. It's fine for you to advocate the behavior and mentality, but don't shoot yourself in the foot because you believe you are dominant. The Netflix offer was dumb. He should have backed off of the invites and made himself worth meeting up with. To keep pushing the same plan that didn't work is stupid and all it did was reinforce the opinion that the OP wasn't worth it to this girl.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: