PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 10:36 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello friends,

Bear with me if I posted this in the wrong area, I did not know where else to place...

I have been in contact with Tinder girl for a couple weeks now, and we have had great text conversations early, keeping her interested and happy about getting together. We chatted almost every day during that time. She is very busy with work lately and other stuff, but we got on a date last Sunday, and went quite well, she had that dreamy look by the end of it, unmistakable. Some slight Kino Escalation, kissed on cheeks before and when she left...I felt she was a great fit as well to get to know better to see how things went. You could tell she was very interested, and reiterated she had a great time, and we had planned a date for Saturday (last night) early on in the week. However, in trying to plan the time for Saturday on Thursday, she did not reply Friday, which was cool cause she had work and a party Friday night. I left it be Thursday saying I was looking to arrange a time Saturday when she knew.

So Saturday morning, I get a text indicating that she was very sorry she had not gotten back yesterday, but it has been crazy busy, etc. She said that she had to cancel our date that night because she had to help her sister with her nephew, and she was very sorry and hope I understood. I responded with yeah, I understand, hope we can reschedule sometime.. she has not replied since, but has posted to Facebook a few times, so I know she had been online, including today, where she has obviously has been redoing her room/apartment. I have left her alone with the texting, etc to show I am giving her space.

So where should I go from here? We got along great and person and on text, and I feel there is interest to some degree on her side, but I think I need to kind of boost attraction here and drive home that I am not going to wait around while she does stuff on Facebook, but will not get back to me, all without coming across as a dick or needy...

Blast away, boys. Be as open and honest as you wish, I can take it.

Thanks,

derealwildone.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 11:14 pm 
English Muffin

They do this

I am sure they want meant to meet you again at that very moment, but a simple ex bf text or something can totally ruin it for you. These are factors you don't have much control over

I have had a boat load of girls that just go cold after the most epic night and deep connection, it's happened so many times, that I never put any weight to seeing a girl a again if I don't fuck her on that very night
Quote:
However, in trying to plan the time for Saturday on Thursday, she did not reply Friday, which was cool cause she had work and a party Friday night. I left it be Thursday saying I was looking to arrange a time Saturday when she knew.
I translate this as she found some penetration from some club stud, do you think you could of pushed it bit harder and gone for the sex? are you sure you did all you could do?

So what to do now? I think the more you text, the more you push her away, I would stop all contact and see if she eventually texts me, actions speak louder than words, if she was into you, she'd message you, wouldn't she?

This one time I had an amazing date, makeout and she even suggested the next date, she had to cut the date short to join her friends since it was Friday night. I text her next day and NUFFIN

I will never ever agree to a date if the girl meets her friends after it, I'm pretty sure she just wanted some pre drinks before her girly night out and then ride some dick at the end of it that isn't mine

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 12:29 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks for the words, I get what you are saying, here is what happened during during your reply.

UPDATE: So I sent her a text, Negging her a bit about being abducted by aliens (an earlier joke we shared), and that I thought she was cool, and we had a sweet vibe but to let me know when she had some open time to hang out again.. She responded, and said she was abducted by these two (sends me pic of her sister and nephew) and says that she stated that hanging out again would be nice, and she has a premiere at work but she will let me know. Would still like to know how to continue and build the attraction to keep things rolling the right way, but at least I have not been blown out of the water or anything. Again, any pointers would be helpful. Thanks again, fellas...

So, I can tell you that she seems interested, but that could be just to hold me off, as "nice" seems like a blah way of describing her interest, but yeah, its not like she has gone to the ex boyfriend route or ignored me completely and un-friended my Facebook friendship or anything. She has now also gone back to me now describing in great detail the premiere going on and her focus to that, and its gonna be a busy week. Also finding some IOI's in asking how my weekend was and what I did, etc. Will be reading more on escalating the attraction to get her fully roped again, but any pointers are appreciated....

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 5:44 am 
English Muffin

Quote:
and she has a premiere at work but she will let me know.
I hate this line from women, I could be wrong, but I am willing to bet she won't get back to you

But, I haven't met her, but this is the feelz I get

'I will ket you know' is a statement of doom from my experience

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 1:22 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Thanks for the words, I get what you are saying, here is what happened during during your reply.

UPDATE: So I sent her a text, Negging her a bit about being abducted by aliens (an earlier joke we shared), and that I thought she was cool, and we had a sweet vibe but to let me know when she had some open time to hang out again.. She responded, and said she was abducted by these two (sends me pic of her sister and nephew) and says that she stated that hanging out again would be nice, and she has a premiere at work but she will let me know. Would still like to know how to continue and build the attraction to keep things rolling the right way, but at least I have not been blown out of the water or anything. Again, any pointers would be helpful. Thanks again, fellas...

So, I can tell you that she seems interested, but that could be just to hold me off, as "nice" seems like a blah way of describing her interest, but yeah, its not like she has gone to the ex boyfriend route or ignored me completely and un-friended my Facebook friendship or anything. She has now also gone back to me now describing in great detail the premiere going on and her focus to that, and its gonna be a busy week. Also finding some IOI's in asking how my weekend was and what I did, etc. Will be reading more on escalating the attraction to get her fully roped again, but any pointers are appreciated....
keep us updated...I am curious how will it go.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 12:24 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Seems you care too much about her, while you should focus more about your schedule, than hers.
There are plenty of options out there mate.
Quote:
but to let me know when she had some open time to hang out again..
Set the frame as you are the one that should let her know and you are not free for her anytime she wants to.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 7:34 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Exactly same thing happened to me recently, even after going as far as second base and 2 dates.

I noticed she changed her SPAM setting to not show the blue markings on sunday and already though that something was up.

Tried to chat a bit yesterday and she was polite, nothing more.

I don't plan to text her and will try to hang out with other girls from tinder, but I can't deny I am feeling a bit short.