PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:24 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

So i live in europe on a military base. i live in a rural area that seems to only have little kids or 40+ year olds and there is no real middle ground. I go to clubs sometimes and ive met a few girls but most of them i dont find attractive. I was talking to a girl that lives in slovenia but thats 2 hours away so we just died out. Another girl lives almost an hour away and hanging out with her is a real hassle and she doesnt seem like she wants to have sex.

I would like to get a girl that is accessible but i cant seem to find one. I live on a military base so girls are going out with a new guy every few weeks. And a lot of them seem to like guys who are always bitching about something or want to fight which isnt me.

Ive tried using tinder (i only swipe girls i find attractive) but i rarely get any matches that respond.
There are 2 or 3 girls i know that are single but idk how to get through to them. One just acts like a bitch and is a drag to be around. She goes out if i invite her but she is a real mood killer. The other 2 seem fine but i never see them and only have them on facebook and id rather get rejected to my face than ignored over facebook.

Any thoughts? Most of the guys have jobs with girls (Everyone i work with is male) so they have a lot more time to talk to them