PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:22 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys! I matched with this girl on Tinder in August last year, we talked a lot on snapchat for like a month(lol), before we finally met and she came to me and we had sex. Then we wroted to each other every day and we met two more times and had sex. Then when i asked her to come over for our fourth time she simply said she was busy. I was pretty surprised by the reaction but then i held her on ice for a few days. Then i asked her again and she said she wouldn't see me anymore because we were "too different", which was partly true. She is a kind of a hipster and i am more to the "normal way" or how to say it. But come on we are just having sex who cares if we are not like eachother, i thought in my head, but didnt tell her, i let her go. Its not like the chemistry didn't worked out we spended over 5 hours each time we met and had sex probably 10+ times.

We have almost no contact after this, we commented each others snapstorys very rarely but that was it.

Then after almost 4 months she spotted me in the subway but i didnt see her. She texted me when i left the subway "i saw you on the subway"and say: "o Really, too scared to say hi?;)" and she says she actuslly tried to get eyecontact with me but bla bla.. the conversation dies but the next day she texts straight out; "do you want to have sex?" I say "sure, but later cause im with a friend now." I then text her at 19 o cloc but she says its too late. I ask her a few days after and she says maybe, but in the ens she said she couldnt cause it was something with her mom blabla. And i dont want to ask her again in case of Looking Needy.

Anyway, i ran in to her for 2 weeks ago again and we talked a little bit, then direct after our ways splitted she texted me: "cute curls :)" cause she commented that she did not remember my hair is so curly. I say thanks and write her she is prettier than i remembered(felt lame afterwards) and she answers "what?:P" i say something and she didnt reply to that. Then one week after she is textning me if i want to meet her, but im at work so i cant. I did not say if i was availible any other day (stupid i know xd) and the conversation died. Then today i wrote to her and asked if she wanna smoke a joint(she does that), she says she cant because she is going to another town this weekend. Fine some other day i repllies. Then we snap some bullshit to each other and she says this words: "Lool i kinda would like to sleep with you again" i replies "i got that when you asked if i wanted to met last week:P" that sounds good" she replies with an ":O" smiley and we snapping some bullshit to each other again, but i made sure she send me the latest message.

So no i stand here with that conversation dead and wonder how i should proceed and when? This is a girl who is pretty busy and if i suggest a time and she cant make that time, she is probably not going to make another suggestion about time.
i Really want to have sex with her because she is crazy in bed, and good looking to. Any tips? I kinda suck at this ^^

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:38 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

If you are already having sex, let her come to you when she is ready. You are evidently already enough. It just seem the logistics aren't working out. She doesn't know what she wants. Put it on the line. Make it happen or find some other girl who doesn't piss about.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:16 pm 
Read My Book

Bro..

Is it worth it?

Its 4 months and you don't have any other girls to have sex with except this one girl that you have to play phone tag with for months, randomly see in person, and send snaps to all day just for a possibility at getting laid one day when she might be free?

She sounds like an easy lay that she started to catch feelings for a bit and as a result she pulled back because you know, she doesn't feel worth someone truly being into her. Its that simple. I really wouldn't waste anymore time with this situation to be honest. If she texts you straight out asking for sex or asking if you're free RESPOND YES. But if you're not free DON'T RESPOND. Stop giving her so much of your energy. Respond ONLY if you're available and ONLY if she's asking to hang out. If thats not the case IGNORE HER. Take CONTROL. You do that properly and she'll be hitting you up with sex offers a lot more consistently. Right now you're just a laptop that she uses for attention and maybe sex if she feels like it. Take the wheel bro.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:34 am 
PUA Forum Leader

It's just a logistics issue. Next time she texts you just ask her when she is free and schedule her to come over at that time. She is booty calling you and clearly interested as she is the one who keeps initiating the conversations. Also, meet more women.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:02 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks for all answers! I do meet other women occasionally but she is one of the hottest and the best one in bed i ever been with. I had an Idea about writing to her today, in the evening cause its sunday and ask if she wanna meet up tomorrow. Wish me luck lolz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:31 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Any tips of what i should write hehe?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:56 pm 
Read My Book

Quote:
Did you not read what was just written?

Get some self respect. Stop initiating. It hasn't been working. Let her contact you.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:56 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yeah absolutley but she told me she wanna have sex again so i feel the ball is in my hands to fix up the date, is it not? :o

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:55 pm 
Dedicated Member

I kinda feel that she loves the attention you give when she initiates the conversation about sex.

Whether or not she wants to actually HAVE sex with you is a different matter. I think your almost being too easy on her - I'd call her out (lightly) on the whole having sex but not being available thing...Tell her to make herself available and let me know in advance...then see what she says then

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:59 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
"Hello.... DTF?"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:34 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

The thing is, i still have strong feelings for her so my mind isn't clear. My subconscious think i will get her back if i starting to sleep with her again, or what to say.

Should i try to sleep with her again? Im not very good at this so i dont know how to do in this situation

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:02 am 
PUA Forum Leader

I really like how the first time she asked to have sex you said you were busy. Too many AFCs would jump at that and look thirsty and needy.

What I would do is act a little unpredictable but in an extremely alpha male sort of way. I'd text her that I have some unfinished business with her and im coming over tonight. This will be especially effective if your aggressive tone is out of character for you from what she knows. When guys get all dominant and sexual with women it gets them out of that lame flakey playing BS games mode.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:23 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I really like how the first time she asked to have sex you said you were busy. Too many AFCs would jump at that and look thirsty and needy.
Same.

She's so down. It shouldn't take much to link back up.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:42 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks for your suggestions guys, really appreciate it.

She texted me about my snapchat story two days ago (when i was feeding a cow, XD) and asked where i was, and i answered at my holidayplace. She asked when im coming home and i answered thursday, then i texted her right away (double-text actually) are you home at thursday? and she said "yes :)" so i told her i will get in touch when i get home.

It sounds like a finally will wrap this up haha.
Just one more question; which day is the best to tell her to come over? I am free from work this Friday, saturday and sunday so one of those days it should be. I dont know what day to suggest, cause it feels kinda like i will be portrayed as i have no life if i tell her to come over a friday or saturday, but in the end i am availible those days. I am a overanalystic mf, but would love to hear your advice.

Edit; nice advice puaninja, that would totally shock her.