PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:10 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Okey, so next week i'm going to a hot party with a HB10 that I had been gaming for a while. He has given me a lot of IOI, great conversation, kissed at the end of Day 2, everyhting is going well.

But I have a sticking point here. The first time we met she told me she tought my friend was really hot (he is not really my friend, it's just a guy we meet some times in partys), and the first times we started chatting she told me like 3 times that she had a crush with him (she knows him from before) but my friend always ignore her and never had real interest for her because he is into other girl (weird).

Next week I'm going to a big party and I reserved a private lounge with that friend in the same zone. She is coming with me and with a friend. I've been doing very well with this girl. My question is, how do I proceed? Should I ignore her if she tries to chat with that dude? How do I look alpha in this situation. I know this girl is into me but i don't know how to proceed in this particular situation. I appreciate a lot the comments :)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:48 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Party is in 2 days. Need answers plz

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:22 am 

If you're already at the make out stage with this girl forget what she's saying about your buddy.

I would just isolate and escalate. Do yourself a favour and put that alpha shit out of your mind as well. Just have fun and don't be gamey.

The whole private lounge thing sounds a little pre-planned and orchestrated. Not sure I'm a fan of that idea.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:11 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
If you're already at the make out stage with this girl forget what she's saying about your buddy.

I would just isolate and escalate. Do yourself a favour and put that alpha shit out of your mind as well. Just have fun and don't be gamey.

The whole private lounge thing sounds a little pre-planned and orchestrated. Not sure I'm a fan of that idea.
Yeah I Know, It's a big event and I had already reserverd the lounge with a couple of friends and she asked if she could join. Thanks for the answer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:59 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

So... did you fck her?