PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:01 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I have been rejected and/or lead on by every girl I've ever gone for and currently think I'm getting lead on. This has kinda discouraged me to keep continuing trying to date because I feel like something has to be wrong with me. If anything I want to focus on losing my virginity and have random sex, than date for the time being because its taken a huge toll on myself to try and date. But at the same time I would like to know about a dilemma I have.

I can approach girls and get their numbers and I've never gotten a fake number. I'll usually put my intentions out there and let them know I'm interested in getting to know them and ask them out on a date before I get their number. They seem interested at first and sometimes they will reply to my initial text to say they have my number or to start a conversation but then it pretty much dies from there. I've dated like 3 girls, but they never got anywhere, I get told I'm bf material by friends, and I get compliments on my looks and personality from time to time so I don't think I'm too horrible.

But if I'm not getting past getting their number then something is off. Sometimes a girl will even text me back a few days after my texts saying she got it and wants to meet up but then never replies again. The conversations even go great and the girls are responding well but then just stop replying for no apparent reason. I also listen to this subreddit and focus on putting my intentions out there by asking them on a date with specific details before I get their number so I'm not waiting days or weeks to ask them out.

Has anyone been in a similar situation that figured it out because I would really appreciate some advice for when I have better self esteem to keep trying.
Tldr; Can get numbers and talk to girls but cant get past that, set up dates early on instead of texting for days or weeks too, not sure where I'm going wrong but my motivation and self esteem are pretty bruised but I at least want to figure this out.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:05 am 
English Muffin

How many numbers is a ton?

In the beginning, i was getting flaked most of the time, you just gotta keep at it, perhaps being a virgin affects something with your vibe around women

If you would like to a SPAM with me so I can see how you carry yourself, then I would be willing to help you and identify if something is off

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:16 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
How many numbers is a ton?

In the beginning, i was getting flaked most of the time, you just gotta keep at it, perhaps being a virgin affects something with your vibe around women

If you would like to a SPAM with me so I can see how you carry yourself, then I would be willing to help you and identify if something is off

Thanks, that would be great

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:06 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Firstly props on getting lots of numbers. Notice how when you started you struggled to get any?

You now have this part of the game down. Next is organising the date, I heavily recommend trying to FaceTime or SPAM asap once you have a number. It's very easy to build sexual tension and show yourself as a fun person on these apps. I usually text something like "the craziest thing happened today - I'm face timing you later you have to hear this" They usually respond with something like "what happened!?" just ignore it and pick it up in the evening with something like "face time in half hour be ready"

Once they've worked out your not a crazy person scheduling a date should be fairly easy.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:54 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Subcommunication is a very subtle but very powerful thing! The thing you have to realize and need to be honest with yourself about is that you are coming from a scarcity mindset. In other words you dont have a lot of options of women in your life that you are dating and or sleeping with. Whether you realize this or not you are most likely subcommunicating this to women. And women have a great sense of intuition.

The place you are trying to get to is a place of abundance and this will take a little time but by the way you describe yourself you're not hopeless. You just have to be patient and enjoy the process of meeting women everyday and hell... how hard should that be really ...right? I love meeting new women even if 5 min. in I find out they have a serious boyfriend and dont give me their number. It was still fun meeting them. And its always good practice that is continually making you better! So enjoy it man.

You also need to realize that when you do begin to get dates you will most likely fuck a lot of the first ones up! You have to be ok with that. We all have to learn to be ok with that! But think of it like this if you give up now... THEN WHAT??? I can tell this is something you want and NEED for your life. So you must cultivate an attitude... AN INTERNAL BELIEF!!! That says "IM NEVER GONNA GIVE UP!!!" Once you do that then you realize its just a matter of working out the kinks and its ok if it takes awhile. Enjoy the process. And grow into a stronger... more attractive man... that women WILL begin to desire! You can do it man just dont give up. This shit is hard for all of us but thats why the game is so valuable. It makes men out of boys.

Im going to post a link to a talk I love by Tony Solo. Check it out I think it may help you...

https://youtu.be/n16KMOJ36i4

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:53 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Are you employing kino while getting these numbers? There was a study, I'm sure I could find it if it wasn't so late and I wasn't so tired. It showed men were more successful at getting numbers if they touched the woman they were speaking to, in a simple way such as a touch on the elbow or hand. Now, you have no trouble getting numbers obviously but maybe adding a gentle non-invasive touch would get you some replies.

Also, if you're day gaming always always go for an insta date over a number.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:53 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
I have been rejected and/or lead on by every girl I've ever gone for and currently think I'm getting lead on. This has kinda discouraged me to keep continuing trying to date because I feel like something has to be wrong with me. If anything I want to focus on losing my virginity and have random sex, than date for the time being because its taken a huge toll on myself to try and date. But at the same time I would like to know about a dilemma I have.

I can approach girls and get their numbers and I've never gotten a fake number. I'll usually put my intentions out there and let them know I'm interested in getting to know them and ask them out on a date before I get their number. They seem interested at first and sometimes they will reply to my initial text to say they have my number or to start a conversation but then it pretty much dies from there. I've dated like 3 girls, but they never got anywhere, I get told I'm bf material by friends, and I get compliments on my looks and personality from time to time so I don't think I'm too horrible.

But if I'm not getting past getting their number then something is off. Sometimes a girl will even text me back a few days after my texts saying she got it and wants to meet up but then never replies again. The conversations even go great and the girls are responding well but then just stop replying for no apparent reason. I also listen to this subreddit and focus on putting my intentions out there by asking them on a date with specific details before I get their number so I'm not waiting days or weeks to ask them out.

Has anyone been in a similar situation that figured it out because I would really appreciate some advice for when I have better self esteem to keep trying.
Tldr; Can get numbers and talk to girls but cant get past that, set up dates early on instead of texting for days or weeks too, not sure where I'm going wrong but my motivation and self esteem are pretty bruised but I at least want to figure this out.

1. How old are you? (I'm guessing young, between 16-20)

2. How long have you been trying to get numbers? (I'm guessing within the last 2-3 months)

3. Are you physically escalating? (I'm guessing very little or not at all.)

Please correct or confirm.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:35 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:

2. How long have you been trying to get numbers? (I'm guessing within the last 2-3 months)

Sorry, i was on vacation and didn't expect this post to be revived again.

1. correct, 16
2. correct, 2-3 months
3. correct, very little. During club environment i shoulder touch and cup their ears for them to hear me better. I heard this technique can show if she is complying

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:13 pm 
Read My Book

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

1. correct, 16
2. correct, 2-3 months
3. correct, very little. During club environment i shoulder touch and cup their ears for them to hear me better. I heard this technique can show if she is complying
Where do you plan on sleeping with women at 16?

But an easy resolve is to stop going for numbers... Go for the full close or nothing at all. There are plenty of guys who have been in your situation that no longer want or desire numbers because of it. Now they go for the same day lay or nothing. If you're not looking for a girlfriend or a wife, this may be the way to go. Take the numbers after you sleep with them.

Nevertheless 2-3 months is not enough time spent in this field to decide that you're "Fed up" or discouraged.. The path to success comes with its hurdles.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:54 pm 

How many numbers are you actually getting specifically?
Are you being sexual with these women so they know your intent?
Whats a typical text conversation like and how many messages are you taking to pitch a meet up?
How much bettef looking then you are these women your meeting? What can you do to improve your looks?
How old are you and how old are the women your approaching?
How long is your average interaction with these women?

To give you meaningful advice I need specifics.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:33 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
How many numbers are you actually getting specifically?
Are you being sexual with these women so they know your intent?
Whats a typical text conversation like and how many messages are you taking to pitch a meet up?
How much bettef looking then you are these women your meeting? What can you do to improve your looks?
How old are you and how old are the women your approaching?
How long is your average interaction with these women?

To give you meaningful advice I need specifics.

I think around 30ish, not including the approaches.

Hmm, I'm not sure what you mean. Clarify it for me please.

First text would be light hearted. "How was the tan under the umbrella? -Frankie", that relates to this one approach i did.

Not very, I've been told that i'm average looking. I'm chinese, 5'4 and toned. Girls are either 1 inch taller or a few inches shorter. I've been improving my dress game and the way i look. (hair, shaving, etc).

I am 16, the girls I approached ranges from 15-19

My average interaction is about 5 minutes.

My latest interaction closing-and-day/being-used-vt198492.html

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:17 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

1. correct, 16
2. correct, 2-3 months

Jesus Christ I should work for a pickup psychic hotline.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:24 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

1. correct, 16
2. correct, 2-3 months

Now I'm going to give some advice that may go against the grain of some of the advice you have already received, as well as what you may already think:

Right now, at this young age, is not a time to be focusing SPECIFICALLY on pickup skills.

Right now, you want to be focusing on YOURSELF - developing a personality, understanding yourself better, and learning how to be self assured WITHOUT coming off like an asshole.

You're going to face a number of challenges at 16 that won't be there at 18+ - namely isolation locations, as well as most of the girls you're talking to simply not being ready for a sexual relationship.

Not only that, but you may struggle to find locations (outside of school) with a large number of girls to meet. And not only that, at 16 you're still VERY young and have a lot to inevitably learn.

Build your social circle. Invite people to groups and meetups. TALK to everyone. Learn to be fun, outgoing, engaging at ALL times. This is a skill - something you have to practice, over and over.

When you have learned to be fun, interesting, and outgoing, and have a naturally attractive personality, THEN I would say to focus on picking up girls. Then you would have the solid foundation for it.

But at 16? Pfft, I didn't lose my virginity until 19...and I'm sure a lot of guys on this forum are in the same boat. Seriously, don't worry about it. Be fun, engaging, outgoing, and focus on your schoolwork so you can get into college and worry about girls then. Trust me, you still have LOTS of time ahead of you. .

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:11 pm 
English Muffin

I agree with Hot chocolate

I know some guys that got deep into pick up at such a young age and it actually affected their up-bringing

They can't even fathom the idea of doing hobbies that don't involve girls. They can't go to a holiday destination without factoring women aspects. Gotta be really careful. Otherwise, you will be that guy that learns magic to impress girls, learns an instrument to impress the girls etc etc and this can leave them really fucked up.

I got into this 8 years ago and sometimes wish I was much younger, but I was lucky enough to travel a chunk of the world (I was an athlete that got sponsored to do these things) - and have a little bit of life experience and actual real stories for when I did eventually talk to girls.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:43 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Now I'm going to give some advice that may go against the grain of some of the advice you have already received, as well as what you may already think:

Right now, at this young age, is not a time to be focusing SPECIFICALLY on pickup skills.

Right now, you want to be focusing on YOURSELF - developing a personality, understanding yourself better, and learning how to be self assured WITHOUT coming off like an asshole.

You're going to face a number of challenges at 16 that won't be there at 18+ - namely isolation locations, as well as most of the girls you're talking to simply not being ready for a sexual relationship.

Not only that, but you may struggle to find locations (outside of school) with a large number of girls to meet. And not only that, at 16 you're still VERY young and have a lot to inevitably learn.

Build your social circle. Invite people to groups and meetups. TALK to everyone. Learn to be fun, outgoing, engaging at ALL times. This is a skill - something you have to practice, over and over.

When you have learned to be fun, interesting, and outgoing, and have a naturally attractive personality, THEN I would say to focus on picking up girls. Then you would have the solid foundation for it.

But at 16? Pfft, I didn't lose my virginity until 19...and I'm sure a lot of guys on this forum are in the same boat. Seriously, don't worry about it. Be fun, engaging, outgoing, and focus on your schoolwork so you can get into college and worry about girls then. Trust me, you still have LOTS of time ahead of you. .

Thanks for the advice. The first time i heard about pick-up i wanted to specifically focus on it, just to find out that i can't unless i already have that good social personality going on. Which led me onto a few months of developing better social skills, which includes forcing myself out to group events with friends and such. I've done this for a few months now and i can confidently say that i can make new friends in a snap and be wayyy more social and engaging than before. The friends that parted ways with me after middle school and into highschool, have told me that i am a lot more outgoing and talkative now. I've been told that i was extremely quiet, shy, and unable to socialize easily. And i guess that was because I've been too focused on school and gaming, that i didn't even want to focus on making friends and socializing. My routine previously was, Go to school, eat, homework, game, sleep. And i've been doing that for all my life ever since i was a kid. Which led me to being a very anti-social person. The only time I've talked to people was in school, but even then, i barely socialized.

So I'm guessing since I've already got a hobby, good social skills, job, then i can go out and pick up girls on my will. But obviously that's not going so good because numbers/rejections is all I've been getting