PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:35 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: avatar760@gmail.com
Guys I need help. I can't get over the fear of kiss close. This is the second kiss close I lost grip of. How and when do I fuck up? Usually when I think about kissing the girl. Every time I get that gut feeling that I want to kiss close I fuck up almost instantly. I'm so worried about offending the girl or feeling awkward that I can't go in.

do you guys have any suggestions on what I can do to counter this fear other than "just do it?" Is there something I can do that can short circuit that mechanism that's screwing up my closes?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:23 am 
The Grand Puba

What do you mean by fail? You go and date and fail to kiss or on the initial meeting?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:36 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Guys I need help. I can't get over the fear of kiss close. This is the second kiss close I lost grip of. How and when do I fuck up? Usually when I think about kissing the girl. Every time I get that gut feeling that I want to kiss close I fuck up almost instantly. I'm so worried about offending the girl or feeling awkward that I can't go in.

do you guys have any suggestions on what I can do to counter this fear other than "just do it?" Is there something I can do that can short circuit that mechanism that's screwing up my closes?
You should be physically dominant with women on the onset of the date, with a lot of physical contact through the night. Also not a good idea to to say the kiss to the end of the date, set the tone for the onset. All that said some girls have hang ups about kissing a guy too soon, despite being physically receptive to all manner of touch grabbing etc. Some will go as far as saying that they were glad you went for it.

If you want simple advice, then grab her head and neck. Pull her face close towards yours, If a girl wants to be kissed she will go along with. If she does not she will recoil. Getting shut down occasionally is part of process. I have made out with more than most and been shut down more than most. Sometimes it is withing minutes other times hours, or in some cases a second date with a girl (prude ones). Man up and pull the trigger.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:53 am 
The Grand Puba

I love how the OP has a problem kissing women, yet he's selling a book on seduction with kiss routines. Just wow.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:50 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
I love how the OP has a problem kissing women, yet he's selling a book on seduction with kiss routines. Just wow.
WTF is a kissing routine haha!? This ain't Karma Sutra.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:26 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Yeah I have a suggestion.

Read your book.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:57 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey now, in this world we can be considered professionals and experts if we know a thing or 2 about a certain topic. I use to install carpets first ever job, second day on the job the lady tells her husband, "he is a professional he knows what he is doing." when really I had no idea what I was doing really and just remembering what I did the day before. They loved my work.

So op can write a book even though he has trouble and still be considered an expert, not a problem.

But yes I to have had this same problem with getting the first kiss lately, when it was never a problem before. Maybe its the stars not aligning right, idk.

Yet Indeed, still I do believe it is best to continue to try and fail, then to not try at all. You will learn by experience.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:06 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
So op can write a book even though he has trouble and still be considered an expert, not a problem.
No. You lose all credibility. The difference between you putting down carpet and the OP is that you are not teaching people how to install it and your customer doesn't know what you don't know.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:47 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
No. You lose all credibility. The difference between you putting down carpet and the OP is that you are not teaching people how to install it and your customer doesn't know what you don't know.

I see what you mean, what you say is somewhat true.

However not everyone can be perfect 24/7. especially on subject matter like this (girls/women). As its more or less a numbers game and only way to increase chances and increase success, is having an edge and practice. To have an edge could mean knowing a couple things, like kino, escalation, 80% of the population hasn't even heard of, which is what OP probably writes about, but is common knowledge here.

idk seems like he needed some help, but if he goes off and writes a book from responses here or something, that will be pretty upsetting, but I dont think that is the case.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:13 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
As its more or less a numbers game and only way to increase chances and increase success, is having an edge and practice.
This is true for most noobs when it comes to seduction. It's a numbers game in the beginning. After you start knowing what you're doing it becomes more of a game of finesse. If I were to write a book, I'd write it from the POV of finesse rather than keep trying because you'll eventually get it.

This guy here kind of irks me because he has routines that supposedly leads to kissing, but he can't get a kiss himself.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:40 pm 
Read My Book

Quote:
Usually when I think about kissing the girl. Every time I get that gut feeling that I want to kiss close I fuck up almost instantly. I'm so worried about offending the girl or feeling awkward that I can't go in.

Two times? Thats not nearly enough to feel like you need to be freaking out. You'll grow tired with failure and eventually say " fuck it" then more you put yourself in these situations and wuss out. You'll either rise or fall in life. Some people overcome their fears, others fall victim to them and become nobody. If you care more about a girl being offended than you do about your own personal develop than you don't deserve to be in a position in which she views you as attractive/someone she can follow.

You can try this quote below man, but you gotta man up or give up:
Quote:
“I will act now. I will act now. I will act now. Henceforth, I will repeat these words each hour, each day, everyday, until the words become as much a habit as my breathing, and the action which follows becomes as instinctive as the blinking of my eyelids. With these words I can condition my mind to perform every action necessary for my success. I will act now. I will repeat these words again and again and again. I will walk where failures fear to walk. I will work when failures seek rest. I will act now for now is all I have. Tomorrow is the day reserved for the labor of the lazy. I am not lazy. Tomorrow is the day when the failure will succeed. I am not a failure. I will act now. Success will not wait. If I delay, success will become wed to another and lost to me forever. This is the time. This is the place. I am the person.”

― Og Mandino

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:54 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I used to have the same problem, however I found a solution that works for me now.

Set the date to go to 2 locations: the first one should be a bar, the second one should be somewhere where you could escalate physical contact if possible (for example, bowling, and when she scores, hug and kiss her)

However, at the bar, make sure that there's a spot where you can sit NEXT to her, NOT face to face. If possible, go visit the bar beforehand to ensure that such a spot exists.

Then, after 10 mins or so of talking, grab her hands to "read her future" or whatever BS excuse, and when you're done, place a hand on her knees/thighs. Then continue talking.

Then after 2 mins, say "oh I got something funny to show you on my phone", then you can get really close to her, show her whatever BS on your phone, then you can stay in that close position with her, preferably with your arm around her. From there, just grab her hand and ask her if she's having a good time, if she says yes, kiss her.

Then when you go to the second spot of the date, you can kiss her even more. This technique works all the time for me now.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:34 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

you can kiss her right after meeting, why not?? you do not fall into friendzone and she will see you are not scared of kissing her... and if she rejected?? date will continue...try again later

if you failed, seed has been planted...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:00 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:

Quote:
BUSTED!! LOL :lol:

-G