PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 6:35 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I've run into a sticking point recently. I'm not stressing it. But it's something that I should EASILY be able to push through...WTF.

A girl from class. The number was a dead end. Forgot about her. Went through my numbers. Shot her a text. She's down to meet up. I suggest we grab a bite to eat. Says she leaves class at 10pm. Long story short, she grabs a bus, comes directly to my house at 11 PM.

We chat for a while. I bring her to my room. Tell her to chill, that I'm going to take a shower. The idea being to get her relaxed and comfortable at my spot. She insists on bouncing to grab some cigarettes. Says some shit like, oh I didn't know this was a booty call. I'm not down for this.

She tells me she has a boyfriend. I tell her it's cool. I'm seeing someone too. I'm rubbing her legs. Sucking on her titties. Hard LMR. Say's she has a BF. Should be leaving.

I'm not trying to slowly undress her. Not trying to spend 3 hours on the shit. So I have her get an Uber and head home.

Again tonight. I pull a girl outside the bar. Girl says she has a boyfriend. She's down and walks a few min to my place. We get to the bedroom...I go to help her take her coat off. No. She's cold. I go to lay her back on the bed. She says she has a boyfriend. I'm figuring I should spend more time chilling and talking with the girl. A few min later she says she needs to leave.

I tell her to "come here" and put my hand out. She grabs my hand, as if she's about to jump on top of me and fuck me. Suddenly says "I have a boyfriend. You're seeing someone too. I need to go."

The fact a girl goes to your place at 11PM or 1:30AM, it's a given that shes DTF. Should be a given. So I don't know what the fuck is happening with the shit.

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 7:37 am 
English Muffin

Are you really good looking or something? I can't understand why these girls will just casually invite themselves into your house barely knowing you
Quote:
Not trying to spend 3 hours on the shit. So I have her get an Uber and head home.
Anyway. Maybe you should just be patient and treat them like a beautiful human instead of treating them like a piece of meat with a hole, then they are much more likely to put out. If you are not willing to put in 3 hours for a girl (a girl that has just come over without even knowing you), then I would suggest to you that you should hang out with DMVA100 and 69 each other in bed

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 3:04 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I proposed grabbing a bite to eat near where I live with the girl from class. I really wasn't expecting her to meet that late. She takes a bus and gets to my place at 11PM. Cool with me...

The second girl was a pull from outside the bar last night...1:30 AM.

I work on the premise that if a girl goes back to your place, especially passed 11PM, she's DTF and you SHOULD DEFINITELY be able to make it happen. Both girls I noticed were initially reluctant to take their coats off....

A year a two ago I did the shit almost on autopilot. Next I know clothes are off (but on 2nd thought, most were day 2's). Now, it's been two girls in two weeks. Same result...so I have to make adjustments somewhere.

I'm guessing that where it's a SNL, I need to focus on making the girl extremely comfortable. Above and beyond anything like a day 2. From throwing the TV on, setting the right environment, to slowly taking it step-by-step to get her comfortable, relax...take her jacket and shoes off.

Any suggestions? Is it just a matter that LMR is a common obstacle in these situation, and that I need to be extremely patient and push through whether it's one hour or four hours?

Maybe when I get the girl back, I just need to mentally commit to being with and investing in her FOR THE NIGHT.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:26 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

You'll need to feel these out more. Obviously her coming over is a sign for DTF, but you're jumping the gun. In fact, your over-escalations are just turning her off. Quite frankly, she's got a boyfriend. I know you don't give a shit, but she does. If you play your cards right, that boyfriend will be on "break" or out of the picture in three or four days. All you had to do is plant the seed for hanging out once they had broken up. It's odd that they come over at this late, but my guess is that they are friend zoning you early. They feel "safe" to come over at suspicious times. I know that most girls who have a boyfriend wouldn't go over to a guy's place they would fuck without breaking up with the boyfriend, but I also know some who would. The point is be patient. They weren't expecting you to escalate, and were probably just feeling you out. If you had played it chill, and not too sexual, then she'd probably have considered you as a potential hook up once the boyfriend is out of the picture. This is a chess match, and some girls just give you their king. Others have logic. If she is finding potential suitors to jump ship to, then you need to just build yourself up to that, and when she jumps ship, save her for one night and throw her overboard again. Or not, whatever. Slow it down and build more attraction.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:43 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Seems to me like you're going full caveman.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:09 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
I've run into a sticking point recently. I'm not stressing it. But it's something that I should EASILY be able to push through...WTF.

A girl from class. The number was a dead end. Forgot about her. Went through my numbers. Shot her a text. She's down to meet up. I suggest we grab a bite to eat. Says she leaves class at 10pm. Long story short, she grabs a bus, comes directly to my house at 11 PM.

We chat for a while. I bring her to my room. Tell her to chill, that I'm going to take a shower. The idea being to get her relaxed and comfortable at my spot. She insists on bouncing to grab some cigarettes. Says some shit like, oh I didn't know this was a booty call. I'm not down for this.

She tells me she has a boyfriend. I tell her it's cool. I'm seeing someone too. I'm rubbing her legs. Sucking on her titties. Hard LMR. Say's she has a BF. Should be leaving.

I'm not trying to slowly undress her. Not trying to spend 3 hours on the shit. So I have her get an Uber and head home.

Again tonight. I pull a girl outside the bar. Girl says she has a boyfriend. She's down and walks a few min to my place. We get to the bedroom...I go to help her take her coat off. No. She's cold. I go to lay her back on the bed. She says she has a boyfriend. I'm figuring I should spend more time chilling and talking with the girl. A few min later she says she needs to leave.

I tell her to "come here" and put my hand out. She grabs my hand, as if she's about to jump on top of me and fuck me. Suddenly says "I have a boyfriend. You're seeing someone too. I need to go."

The fact a girl goes to your place at 11PM or 1:30AM, it's a given that shes DTF. Should be a given. So I don't know what the fuck is happening with the shit.
In the first case, you definitely did not build enough comfort.

In the second case, the girl made a snap decision, which she quickly realised was a bad one, so she ran out.

Sometimes girls will make a snap decision on the spur of the moment because of an elevated mood AT THAT TIME. When their mood goes back to normal their decision making does as well.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:51 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Not enough alcohol involved.