Post subject: close! with number
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:19 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello good morning PUA'S

I want to tell me something that happened yesterday and wanted your help, the situation was as follows:
on Saturday a bingo was held in the social hall of my condo, as there was prohibition for the elections decided to go down to the disadvantage of having no plan, the afternoon passed between wine and bingo, then came two beautiful women who were to sing it to encourage the meeting without losing time help them sort the trumpets, and instruments brought, talk with them a while to break the ice, aunts were two one played keyboards and sang another, when they began to sing, in my place I started singing, hang out being alpha 8) and the girl who sings said "there is someone who wants to sing and I've seen" and immediately get up and said "this man knows sing seduce a woman "had already noticed that when I watched the two old spoke fearlessly so I got up and kill them sing Alejandro Fernandez, the event will encourage well as all danced, I got up and I approached my goal the girl keyboard I pulled out my cell and put the front camera recording (there smiling self and others) and she laughed and looked at me with a face that pleased me (were not false signals of destination) continuous dance event with some old there the whole but always trying to make a slight visual contact with the keyboard and smile, of course having fun in what I was doing proving alpha, she made him equally,
the show finished and I offered to help them carry equipment to your car (where men) there already in the car ask them as contacted, the singer gave me a card and told me there's my number, the look I smiled and asked my objective the keyboard, I wanted her number, without a test or anything scored his take my cell number and told me my name "twinkie" so went and smiling.
Now friends really interested me that old and would like advice on what to do, how to follow the interaction, you should call or initiate a text whatsap, and that would lead the conversation thread, I thought send a message as saying BINGO !! or something to smile immediately and casual conversation and excitement starts, the question is about that, because the truth on ground in the bar or on the street'm good but I'm lousy talking on face, and other chat whatsap
Beforehand thank you very much.

GET THE EXCEPTION RULE BE THE GIRL

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]