Asking her out.


Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s




Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Asking her out.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:43 am 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader

Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:06 am
Posts: 1940
JackZero wrote:
Arch, you worry about stupid shit. I've told so many girls that I don't have time to play games with them and walk.


I don't have time for that, because a hotter one is on the end of my dick.

I simply don't bother with such a response. And chill indifference will attract much more honey than a tantrum.



Quote:
I've told women that they need to grow up and walk away.



Sounds emotional. Walking away angry is beta behavior.



Quote:
You preach a lot about being brutally honest but then you hide because you fear what she thinks. This is why so many new guys have a hard time. They spend most of their energy pretending. If it pisses you off that a girl does something wrong and you want to pretend you don't have any feeling on it either way, don't bite your tongue if you are asked about it.


Why would I be hurt by a woman I've never slept with? Makes no sense. Women don't piss me off. This is all fun and pleasure. If a guy is getting pissed at new girls who don't 100% comply, he's not getting laid often.




Quote:
Finally, how do you view this as punishment or being vindictive? You're pointing out her behavior was something that you don't want to deal with because she asked.


Her "behavior"? Why are you acting like you are in a relationship with this woman? The OP only kissed her, and then she blew him off.

Way, way too much investment.

_________________
Pickup coach. PM for direct, simple coaching.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Asking her out.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:16 am 
Offline
The Grand Puba
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:17 pm
Posts: 5515
Location: Los Angeles
Arch Stanton wrote:
I don't have time for that, because a hotter one is on the end of my dick.

I simply don't bother with such a response.
But you respond, so you do have time. This is what I mean. You care so much about what people think that you'll say one thing and contradict yourself a moment later. How can you say in one breath that you don't have time for saying that you don't have time for games because a hotter girl is on your dick when you have the same time to respond that you're busy with work. You overcompensate and it's all too obvious.
Arch Stanton wrote:
Sounds emotional. Walking away angry is beta behavior.
Who said anything about walking away angry? I said walk away. And again, this is classic Arch. "Cologne is feminine." "Sounds emotional". Beta behavior is being afraid to do what you want to do or say what you want to say.
Arch Stanton wrote:
Why would I be hurt by a woman I've never slept with? Makes no sense. Women don't piss me off. This is all fun and pleasure. If a guy is getting pissed at new girls who don't 100% comply, he's not getting laid often.
I don't know why you'd be hurt. The point you're missing is that she's asking. If she's asking, you don't have to sugarcoat it. You're major problem is that you've agreed with me about letting the power shift back to the guy but you don't have the balls to say what you think when a girl asks why you've become distant to her. If you've become distant because of her behavior, you don't need to pretend it wasn't because of her behavior. And again this is Arch going to an extreme...no one has even mentioned anything about 100% complying. This isn't even a compliance issue.
Arch Stanton wrote:
Her "behavior"? Why are you acting like you are in a relationship with this woman? The OP only kissed her, and then she blew him off.

Way, way too much investment.
Arch...the girl said she would get back to him and she didn't. That doesn't have anything to do with a relationship, it's just poor behavior. As far as it being too much investment, that's absolutely ridiculous. The only investment is the time it would take to deliver the message. You have enough time to invest in saying:

"I've been having a blast with my career and a few other things lately"
but it's too much investment to say:
"I don't have time to keep playing games."

Even my word count are less of an investment than yours.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Asking her out.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:14 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:37 pm
Posts: 78
She's responded with a short answer just agreeing she should go and do something. Can't think of anything to respond to that so my guess is to leave it and not respond. Or is there a better way go about it?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Asking her out.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:26 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:23 pm
Posts: 27
Well it sounds to me like a missed window of opportunity.

I imagine the texts went like this:

Her: "I'm bored"
You: "Do something fun then"
Her: "I will"

I'd add:

"With me. X bar, tonight." (but this would have needed to be sent immediately, not after 10 hours)

As far as I'm concerned, chasing her now will display neediness and make you appear emotionally uncentered.

So you probably have to wait her to contact you again.

Or contact her yourself in 3-4 months, after approaching many other girls and gaining some more experience.

Also, Jack and Arch you two guys come with two different schools of thought which could be right or wrong depending entirely on the context of the one applying them.

It has to be consistent with his personality, it has to be on some certain type of girl (like immature girls are less likely to react positively to telling them you don't like their games and more likely to respond to indifference) and it has to be congruent at least partially with previous interactions you had with her (suddenly going from a total wuss to indifferent has-many-options-cool will simply not work).

For this particular case, what we should do is to identify the context in which OP is and try to advise the school of thought most likely to get him results, not just advertise our school of thought which works for us. (although you could argue this particular case is a lost cause)

That being said, OP, you should read carefully and learn from their insight and see which school of thought would best suit you for future encounters.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Asking her out.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:46 pm 
Offline
The Grand Puba
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:17 pm
Posts: 5515
Location: Los Angeles
DynEira wrote:
She's responded with a short answer just agreeing she should go and do something. Can't think of anything to respond to that so my guess is to leave it and not respond. Or is there a better way go about it?

That's fine. No need to respond.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Asking her out.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:21 pm 
Offline
The Grand Puba
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:17 pm
Posts: 5515
Location: Los Angeles
crevus wrote:
Also, Jack and Arch you two guys come with two different schools of thought which could be right or wrong depending entirely on the context of the one applying them.
Arch is just being petty. He tried to call the response stalkerish and after I broke it down to him, he knows that it doesn't make any sense. So he's grasping at anything to find something wrong with the statement.
crevus wrote:
It has to be consistent with his personality, it has to be on some certain type of girl (like immature girls are less likely to react positively to telling them you don't like their games and more likely to respond to indifference) and it has to be congruent at least partially with previous interactions you had with her (suddenly going from a total wuss to indifferent has-many-options-cool will simply not work).

For this particular case, what we should do is to identify the context in which OP is and try to advise the school of thought most likely to get him results, not just advertise our school of thought which works for us. (although you could argue this particular case is a lost cause)
That's the thing about the response I've given him...it doesn't matter his personality. The thing that you don't want in this case is consistency. If he reacted in a way that she's used to dealing with, she'd know exactly what to do. You want her thinking, "this isn't like him," and when she asks further, you want her to know that you will speak your mind.

This response works on all girls, including immature ones. Her response was just to have something to say because she was surprised at the response she got when she was thinking, "he'll invite me to bar X with him." She had to come up with an answer to counter his indifference. If it were a missed opportunity, she wouldn't have responded at all. Like I said earlier, you have to allow the power shift to happen. Don't look for the instant gratification. Remember, this was her reaching out to him because she hasn't heard from him since he asked her out.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Asking her out.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:23 pm 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader

Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:06 am
Posts: 1940
crevus wrote:

Her: "I'm bored"
You: "Do something fun then"
Her: "I will"



how this should've went:

Her: I'm bored.
You: I'm ridiculously horny right now.
Her: ?
You: My place, drinks and Netflix.

If she says no, game other women. If she says yes, escalate.

When a woman tells you she's bored, and reaches out to do so, text her something not boring. Get it? All they want is an escape from the mundane. Shocking honesty solves this.

Either way, NEVER make it a big deal with women whom you haven't fucked a few times.

When you stop caring about outcome, and employ charming, shocking honesty, women will begin to flock to you. ZeroJack's method of telling her off is very much caring about the outcome.

_________________
Pickup coach. PM for direct, simple coaching.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Asking her out.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:20 pm 
Offline
The Grand Puba
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:17 pm
Posts: 5515
Location: Los Angeles
Arch Stanton wrote:
crevus wrote:

Her: "I'm bored"
You: "Do something fun then"
Her: "I will"



how this should've went:

Her: I'm bored.
You: I'm ridiculously horny right now.
Her: ?
You: My place, drinks and Netflix.

If she says no, game other women. If she says yes, escalate.

When a woman tells you she's bored, and reaches out to do so, text her something not boring. Get it? All they want is an escape from the mundane. Shocking honesty solves this.

Either way, NEVER make it a big deal with women whom you haven't fucked a few times. ZeroJack's method of lashing out and punishing girls for not complying 100% is needy and emotional.

When you stop caring about outcome, and employ charming, shocking honesty, women will begin to flock to you. ZeroJack's method of telling her off is very much caring about the outcome.
Arch...you are a KJ. All of a sudden you want to give the OP how it should have went after the fact. Where were you before when you had the chance to give this advice.

Your posts are great for guys that have absolutely no idea of what they're doing because they are dreamers like you. Everything that you describe is from some self indulged fantasy. You lie about your 21 year old underwear model girlfriend (seriously..no woman models only underwear unless they just take pictures on instagram). You claim to date only 9's and 10's, but you nearly lost your shit because some coworker was trying to make his move on her while she was working her job while not being an underwear model (no guy that's used to dating beautiful women acts like that). You lie about your girlfriend and her best friend sitting around sucking your dick or your stupid enough to believe that your girlfriend isn't sucking her best friend's boyfriends dick (the guy that's experienced with 3somes know not to bring in her best friend because girls that do that feel like they owe each other). Everything that you describe about your experiences with women are POV scenes from pornhub. You're passive aggressive when it comes how you communicate with women. You lie about every girl gives you a bj on the first date (I know celebrities that don't get bj's on the first date). You lie about every girl coming back to you.

But that's not the stuff that gives you away. The stuff that you post about that people agree with you on is the dime a dozen stuff that every guy knows. When it comes to the details and nuances, you become the biggest idiot to chime in on the forum.

The worst part is that you read shit that isn't there. Go up and quote me on compliance and punishment. You can't even read articles that you post as proof correctly. The funniest part is that you post about how great you are in the bedroom and your own stats that you claim match the information that you've read makes it out that you perform statistically worse in the bedroom.

You a fraud. You are a 40+ year old guy dreaming about greatness. Your not even smart enough to understand that you can communicate to a woman that you do not want to deal with her type of behavior. The reason that you don't understand is because you don't deal with women. Arch Stanton..a life coach. I feel sorry for whatever poor guy takes you up on that offer.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Asking her out.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:28 pm 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader

Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:06 am
Posts: 1940
JackZero wrote:
Your posts are great for guys that have absolutely no idea of what they're doing because they are dreamers like you.



Dreams are good.


Quote:
Everything that you describe is from some self indulged fantasy. You lie about your 21 year old underwear model girlfriend (seriously..no woman models only underwear unless they just take pictures on instagram). You claim to date only 9's and 10's, but you nearly lost your shit because some coworker was trying to make his move on her while she was working her job while not being an underwear model (no guy that's used to dating beautiful women acts like that). You lie about your girlfriend and her best friend sitting around sucking your dick or your stupid enough to believe that your girlfriend isn't sucking her best friend's boyfriends dick (the guy that's experienced with 3somes know not to bring in her best friend because girls that do that feel like they owe each other). Everything that you describe about your experiences with women are POV scenes from pornhub. You're passive aggressive when it comes how you communicate with women. You lie about every girl gives you a bj on the first date (I know celebrities that don't get bj's on the first date). You lie about every girl coming back to you.


Jack, you're becoming emotionally-uncentered. I'm not going to defend myself against nonsense, it's simply not worth my time.


Quote:
But that's not the stuff that gives you away. The stuff that you post about that people agree with you on is the dime a dozen stuff that every guy knows. When it comes to the details and nuances, you become the biggest idiot to chime in on the forum.

The worst part is that you read shit that isn't there. Go up and quote me on compliance and punishment. You can't even read articles that you post as proof correctly. The funniest part is that you post about how great you are in the bedroom and your own stats that you claim match the information that you've read makes it out that you perform statistically worse in the bedroom.

You a fraud. You are a 40+ year old guy dreaming about greatness. Your not even smart enough to understand that you can communicate to a woman that you do not want to deal with her type of behavior. The reason that you don't understand is because you don't deal with women. Arch Stanton..a life coach. I feel sorry for whatever poor guy takes you up on that offer.



Yikes. I hope you don't text these kinds of emotional novels to women.

_________________
Pickup coach. PM for direct, simple coaching.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Asking her out.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:31 pm 
Offline
The Grand Puba
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:17 pm
Posts: 5515
Location: Los Angeles
Arch Stanton wrote:
JackZero wrote:
Your posts are great for guys that have absolutely no idea of what they're doing because they are dreamers like you.



Dreams are good.


Quote:
Everything that you describe is from some self indulged fantasy. You lie about your 21 year old underwear model girlfriend (seriously..no woman models only underwear unless they just take pictures on instagram). You claim to date only 9's and 10's, but you nearly lost your shit because some coworker was trying to make his move on her while she was working her job while not being an underwear model (no guy that's used to dating beautiful women acts like that). You lie about your girlfriend and her best friend sitting around sucking your dick or your stupid enough to believe that your girlfriend isn't sucking her best friend's boyfriends dick (the guy that's experienced with 3somes know not to bring in her best friend because girls that do that feel like they owe each other). Everything that you describe about your experiences with women are POV scenes from pornhub. You're passive aggressive when it comes how you communicate with women. You lie about every girl gives you a bj on the first date (I know celebrities that don't get bj's on the first date). You lie about every girl coming back to you.


Jack, you're becoming emotionally-uncentered. I'm not going to defend myself against nonsense, it's simply not worth my time.


Quote:
But that's not the stuff that gives you away. The stuff that you post about that people agree with you on is the dime a dozen stuff that every guy knows. When it comes to the details and nuances, you become the biggest idiot to chime in on the forum.

The worst part is that you read shit that isn't there. Go up and quote me on compliance and punishment. You can't even read articles that you post as proof correctly. The funniest part is that you post about how great you are in the bedroom and your own stats that you claim match the information that you've read makes it out that you perform statistically worse in the bedroom.

You a fraud. You are a 40+ year old guy dreaming about greatness. Your not even smart enough to understand that you can communicate to a woman that you do not want to deal with her type of behavior. The reason that you don't understand is because you don't deal with women. Arch Stanton..a life coach. I feel sorry for whatever poor guy takes you up on that offer.



Yikes. I hope you don't text these kinds of emotional novels to women.

You're not going to defend yourself because you know you've been outed. But hey, if I do write these types of emotional novels to women...at least my novel won't be fiction.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Asking her out.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:33 pm 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader

Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:06 am
Posts: 1940
All novels are fiction, Jack.

_________________
Pickup coach. PM for direct, simple coaching.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Asking her out.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:35 pm 
Offline
The Grand Puba
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:17 pm
Posts: 5515
Location: Los Angeles
Arch Stanton wrote:
All novels are fiction, Jack.
Shows how dumb you are, Arch.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Asking her out.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:37 pm 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader

Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:06 am
Posts: 1940
You're over your head, Jack:

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/novel

Quote:
NOVEL (noun)

1. a fictitious prose narrative of considerable length and complexity, portraying characters and usually presenting a sequential organization of action and scenes.

_________________
Pickup coach. PM for direct, simple coaching.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Asking her out.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:40 pm 
Offline
The Grand Puba
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:17 pm
Posts: 5515
Location: Los Angeles
Yet you are still beneath me:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-fiction_novel


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Asking her out.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:23 am 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader

Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:06 am
Posts: 1940
If you tried to get a literary agent by saying "please read my novel of fiction", you would be laughed out of the room and likely banned from submitting to that agency, lol.


Here's a better source:

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/novel

Quote:
novel1
noun

1A fictitious prose narrative of book length, typically representing character and action with some degree of realism:

_________________
Pickup coach. PM for direct, simple coaching.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: