Asking her out.


Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s




Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Asking her out.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:29 am 
Offline
The Grand Puba
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:17 pm
Posts: 5800
Location: Los Angeles
I suppose you need to feel right about something, Arch. Especially since your strong point isn't women. Here's a softball for you: 2+2=?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Asking her out.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:37 am 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader

Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:06 am
Posts: 2368
If you disagree with my philosophy, that's cool, I'm happy to debate different aspects of game. But the personal attacks are getting weird.

_________________
Pickup coach. PM for direct, simple coaching.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Asking her out.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:45 am 
Offline
The Grand Puba
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:17 pm
Posts: 5800
Location: Los Angeles
Arch Stanton wrote:
If you disagree with my philosophy, that's cool, I'm happy to debate different aspects of game. But the personal attacks are getting weird.
Your dumb ass started the personal insults. I can't debate you when it comes to aspects of game because you have no real knowledge of it. Better yet, we can debate game when someone says they followed your advice and it's got them results.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Asking her out.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:19 pm 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader

Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:06 am
Posts: 2368
JackZero wrote:
Your posts are great for guys that have absolutely no idea of what they're doing because they are dreamers like you. Everything that you describe is from some self indulged fantasy. You lie about your 21 year old underwear model girlfriend (seriously..no woman models only underwear unless they just take pictures on instagram). You claim to date only 9's and 10's, but you nearly lost your shit because some coworker was trying to make his move on her while she was working her job while not being an underwear model (no guy that's used to dating beautiful women acts like that). You lie about your girlfriend and her best friend sitting around sucking your dick or your stupid enough to believe that your girlfriend isn't sucking her best friend's boyfriends dick (the guy that's experienced with 3somes know not to bring in her best friend because girls that do that feel like they owe each other). Everything that you describe about your experiences with women are POV scenes from pornhub. You're passive aggressive when it comes how you communicate with women. You lie about every girl gives you a bj on the first date (I know celebrities that don't get bj's on the first date). You lie about every girl coming back to you.

But that's not the stuff that gives you away. The stuff that you post about that people agree with you on is the dime a dozen stuff that every guy knows. When it comes to the details and nuances, you become the biggest idiot to chime in on the forum.

You a fraud. You are a 40+ year old guy dreaming about greatness. Your not even smart enough to understand that you can communicate to a woman that you do not want to deal with her type of behavior. The reason that you don't understand is because you don't deal with women. Arch Stanton..a life coach. I feel sorry for whatever poor guy takes you up on that offer.


Image

_________________
Pickup coach. PM for direct, simple coaching.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Asking her out.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:30 pm 
Offline
The Grand Puba
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:17 pm
Posts: 5800
Location: Los Angeles
Arch Stanton wrote:
JackZero wrote:
Your posts are great for guys that have absolutely no idea of what they're doing because they are dreamers like you. Everything that you describe is from some self indulged fantasy. You lie about your 21 year old underwear model girlfriend (seriously..no woman models only underwear unless they just take pictures on instagram). You claim to date only 9's and 10's, but you nearly lost your shit because some coworker was trying to make his move on her while she was working her job while not being an underwear model (no guy that's used to dating beautiful women acts like that). You lie about your girlfriend and her best friend sitting around sucking your dick or your stupid enough to believe that your girlfriend isn't sucking her best friend's boyfriends dick (the guy that's experienced with 3somes know not to bring in her best friend because girls that do that feel like they owe each other). Everything that you describe about your experiences with women are POV scenes from pornhub. You're passive aggressive when it comes how you communicate with women. You lie about every girl gives you a bj on the first date (I know celebrities that don't get bj's on the first date). You lie about every girl coming back to you.

But that's not the stuff that gives you away. The stuff that you post about that people agree with you on is the dime a dozen stuff that every guy knows. When it comes to the details and nuances, you become the biggest idiot to chime in on the forum.

You a fraud. You are a 40+ year old guy dreaming about greatness. Your not even smart enough to understand that you can communicate to a woman that you do not want to deal with her type of behavior. The reason that you don't understand is because you don't deal with women. Arch Stanton..a life coach. I feel sorry for whatever poor guy takes you up on that offer.


Image
LMAO...I didn't say you have a girlfriend or didn't have a girl willing to pose for you in her underwear. I'm saying you don't know shit when it comes to pickup. Nice try though.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Asking her out.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:31 pm 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader

Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:06 am
Posts: 2368
"Game over, man!"

- Private Hudson, Aliens

_________________
Pickup coach. PM for direct, simple coaching.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Asking her out.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:40 pm 
Offline
The Grand Puba
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:17 pm
Posts: 5800
Location: Los Angeles
Arch Stanton wrote:
"Game over, man!"

- Private Hudson, Aliens
Seriously? What do you think you proved? You can get a girl to hold a note. Did you loosen her up with drugs?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Asking her out.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:54 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:37 pm
Posts: 85
So I've received another generic snapchat off her. Just saying that she's nervous for something she has on tomorrow. It's difficult to know what to think of this as it's possible she's sent this to numerous different people on her friend list. But it hasn't been put up as her story so I'm thinking it might be possible she's looking for a response. This is because the thing she's nervous about is something we were speaking about before.

I'm thinking of not responding as it's just a statement, but I'm also thinking there might be a better way to deal with it. Any advice would be appreciated.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Asking her out.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:34 am 
Offline
The Grand Puba
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:17 pm
Posts: 5800
Location: Los Angeles
DynEira wrote:
So I've received another generic snapchat off her. Just saying that she's nervous for something she has on tomorrow. It's difficult to know what to think of this as it's possible she's sent this to numerous different people on her friend list. But it hasn't been put up as her story so I'm thinking it might be possible she's looking for a response. This is because the thing she's nervous about is something we were speaking about before.

I'm thinking of not responding as it's just a statement, but I'm also thinking there might be a better way to deal with it. Any advice would be appreciated.
I wouldn't get involved unless she sent it specifically to me.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Asking her out.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:50 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:37 pm
Posts: 85
JackZero wrote:
I wouldn't get involved unless she sent it specifically to me.


It was sent directly to me. It's just, as the previous one, it could've been sent to others as well as it didn't state anything specific for me.

But yeah, I thought it wasn't worth replying to tbh.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Asking her out.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:12 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:18 pm
Posts: 11
As a general rule you should avoid asking a girl out. The best way to do so, is to say let's grab a couple of drinks. There's a place I've been wanting to check out, I have the day off tomorrow, let's XYZ.


DynEira wrote:
Hope someone can help. I bumped into a girl I kissed on a night out while on another night out and ended up kissing her again. After this I've been messaging her back and forth for a while now and want to ask her out. Everytime a opportunity arises to ask, I pussy out thinking it's not the best way to do so. Also can't think of what we would do as I haven't really been on a date. Any advice? Thanks


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Asking her out.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:45 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:37 pm
Posts: 85
Sorry to restart this thread, but as it's regarding the same girl, I thought it was better than starting a new one.

Since I last posted, I received a Snapchat off her that was likely sent to more than just me as it was pretty generic. Sent one back to tease a little, she responded quite positively as I did once more and she sent another. Was busy, didn't see it until a few hours later so didn't respond. If I saw it at the time it was sent, I could've sent a teasing one back, but as some hours had passed, it wouldn't make much sense to respond.

I received another off her yesterday, but this time it was only sent to me to initiate a conversation. I don't know why but I think I pretty much fucked this up. It went like this:

Her: Hey, were you at (supermarket) today?
Me: Yes, were you there too?
Her: Yes I was, though I saw you there.
Me: Oh, do you go there often?
Her: Yes, pretty much the same time weekly.
Me: Me too, strange how we haven't seen each other there before.
Her: Yes it is :lol:

After that, I didn't respond because it didn't look like it was going anywhere. Looking back, I know I could've played it differently and have thought of another way I should've responded and how it could've played out (maybe) below:

Her: Hey, were you at (supermarket) today?
Me: Yes I was, not stalking me are you?
Her: No :lol:, just though I saw you there.
Me: were you too shy to say Hi?
Her: No, just wasn't 100% sure if was you or not.
Me: Well I shop there weekly, you should come and say Hi next time.
Her: Will do.

Obviously, this is purely speculation as I have now way of knowing exactly how she'd respond but based on previous conversations, it's very possible to as above.

Based on the actual exchange between us, I'm guessing I was right in not replying again? Should I initiate something again or let it be for a while and see if she initiates again?

What do you think of the second exchange as to how I think I should've played it? Would this have worked? If not, what do you think's wrong with it, and what would you have done differently? Thanks


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Asking her out.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:50 pm 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader

Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:06 am
Posts: 2368
Women want an escape from the mundane. There are two rules to communicating with them over your smart phone:

1. Have a purpose
2. Always be fun and light.

You did neither.

Do not be afraid to stir things up and be bold. For this boldness, and this honesty is exactly what takes them out of the mundane, NOT elaborate dates. It comes from WITHIN you.


Her: Hey, were you at (supermarket) today?
Me: Yes, were you there too?
Her: Yes I was, thought I saw you there.
Me: Hey, I do remember seeing you. You were staring at the bananas.
Her: haha.
Me: lol. Let's grab a drink at Bar X, 10.

_________________
Pickup coach. PM for direct, simple coaching.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Asking her out.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:31 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:37 pm
Posts: 85
Arch Stanton wrote:
Women want an escape from the mundane. There are two rules to communicating with them over your smart phone:

1. Have a purpose
2. Always be fun and light.

You did neither.

Do not be afraid to stir things up and be bold. For this boldness, and this honesty is exactly what takes them out of the mundane, NOT elaborate dates. It comes from WITHIN you.


Her: Hey, were you at (supermarket) today?
Me: Yes, were you there too?
Her: Yes I was, thought I saw you there.
Me: Hey, I do remember seeing you. You were staring at the bananas.
Her: haha.
Me: lol. Let's grab a drink at Bar X, 10.


Yeah my response was boring and didn't really offer anything.

Sometimes I have no problems teasing over text and have a fun convo. Other times I seem to just text dull things.

Shoul I make a move now though? If so, what would be your suggestions. Or is it better to see if she contacts me?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Can we be honest?

We want your email address. Let me send you the best seduction techniques ever devised... because they are really good.
close-link