Post subject: chick with possible bf
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:04 am 
New to MPUA Forum

hey, ok about a week ago a girl at a club approached me saying she remembered me from about 6 months ago when she worked at the supermarket ( she was always flirty and nice when she served me), i moved her away from her friends and sat her down and we started talking, i used light kino, she had flirty bodylanguage, i stated im abit of a facebook addict and she said you should so add me, so i did and i also grabbed her number. My friend came up to me and whispered in my ear that her friend said that she has a bf. So i made an excuse that my friends needs to go home and that ill catch her up for coffee.

I set up a date (tomorrow night) for coffee, she hasnt mentioned a bf at all, how should i play this, should i asume she doesnt or ask, or strawman ? one of my weaknesses is kino esculation during dates

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:30 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

First off don't believe what other people say, second off don't care. I hit on someone at a club a few weeks ago and the same thing happened to me, only the girls friend told me my target I was chatting up was married (when my target went to the bathroom). After talking to my target, I ended up kiss closing her (not caring) and setup a day two where I found out my target was not married, and her friend just didn't want us to hook up. It's even possible your friend made that up so he could game her. But like I said, you just can't care. Play things off as no one told you. Even if she does have a bf she is probably bored with him because she is seeing you. But. If you feel really morally obligated though you can ask her.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:02 am 
New to MPUA Forum

sweet, so just take it as a normal date ? ive only just become single and am finding i dont esculate fast enough, went on a date last week with a 9, but didnt really touch or kiss close, think i may have been friendzoned, where i used to do that easily, any tips for esculating, i used to play 20 questions, turned sexual really fast, seeing how big there hand is against mine etc

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:59 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Yeah just take it as a normal date.
As for kino escalation a lot of people say vin de carlos kino escalation ladder is awesome.
Personally, I would just hug her when you see her (then laugh and say "now get the fuck off me :)") for a little bit of push pull.
High fiver her for something stupid later:
"Are you spanish?" "no"-hi5-thank god i cant stand spanish ppl
"yes"-hi5-thank god i love spanish ppl lol
Also travel with her to build up comfort. You could say "come with me! I have to show you what I saw in Walmart (or whatever is near)!" Then offer out your hand for her to take. Then you guys are holding hands (PRESUMABLY). After that take her outside, and since its cold you could hug her and hold her close to warm her up. Then you could say something random (blame her for being sexy "You would be fucking sexy today"), then interrupt yourself by saying "I can tell you're no longer listening to me. Here, let's get this out of the way" *Mwah*

If she does say at anytime when you are doing anything that she does have a boyfriend, I would just say "so do you want to cheat on him with me or what?" Girls love a guy that doesn't care. However if she says no. Then you just have to roll with it and say "ok." You want to be honest with your intentions. This is basically you taking that last chance. That last shot.