PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:02 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Hi there,
I'm an advanced pua, social skills wizard who is always trying to challenge my current self to beat it, push the envelope of what's possible in the art of pick up, cold approach seduction,. Go out each day and push myself ultimately to the point of least resistance where I can walk up to any woman and within the shortest amount of time, energy get an instadate, same day pull, makeout, number close(solid). Seeking a wingman to push me , wing with me, be my back up in the field. In the process you will learn a ton of stuff on social dynamics, cold approach seduction, self mastery, what women want, how to push people's buttons to want to be with you, align with you and much more.
Ideally seeking someone to go out after work, 7-9, on the weekends and or at lunch time with me from 12-1:30 each day as I go out on my own anyways during these intervals.
I'm 41, into mma, boxing, bjj, self development, have my own globally known pua training company, also work in the financial district and love to always challenge myself and push the max. ultimately this is not just for kicks and giggle but to some extent, I will want to record this footage and use it as marketing material to increase my exposure on social media and such. You can get a cut of this also if you with me for the long haul and are loyal, have character, are trustworthy and are willing to work your ass off the way I do . Been in the game for 15 years and not a day goes by that I don't always seek improvement. I tend to gravitate towards people with a similar mindset but find it is very rare.
If this is something that interests you, please do reach out to me. PM and let's connect.
Omar
http://www.themaaximummethod.com