Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:37 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

My current gf is acting very weird, from doing mysterious trips to not letting me grab her cellphone. I have no definitive proof, but she's certainly making me suspicious of her cheating me. How can i call her out on this?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:53 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
My current gf is acting very weird, from doing mysterious trips to not letting me grab her cellphone. I have no definitive proof, but she's certainly making me suspicious of her cheating me. How can i call her out on this?
What would that accomplish? If she's behaving badly, then soft next her (or hard next her because she's clearly cheating on you).

-Wolf

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:44 am 
New to MPUA Forum

You really can't without getting evidence. You will need substancial evidence before you even thing of calling her out. If you suspect, it's mostly true!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:58 am 

I like wolfs post here, why call her out? what does that even accomplish? she's either cheating or she isn't

you either trust her or you don't

you either want to be with her or you don't

trying to stop something that is outside of your control is pointless, calling her out really doesn't accomplish anything, if you call her out and she's cheating, now what? it changes nothing, and if you call her out and she wasn't cheating, now what? you just look insecure and she will get upset because it shows a lack of trust

just communicate with her that you find she is being closed off and it is making you feel uncomfortable, if she chooses to ignore this and isn't being considerate maybe you should consider how much you actually want a girl like that as your girlfriend

if you have to do anything to make your girlfriend not cheat when it's expected that your relationship is monogomous then that shows a lack of respect for you on her part, without trust and open honest communication a relationship will die

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:25 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

There is a reason why she does not let you pick her phone. For me personally its a privacy issue as i talk with my boys there which she has no business in.

For a girl there is a good chance she talks to guys with it and if you read the shit she says to them you would get upset. If you could look in her phone before but now it stopped you need to logically understand something is up.. this could be a surprise party for you... or her cheating behind your back. How does she act towards you lately? Good sex?

Don't call her out on it but get your evidence if your 90% sure she is fucking with you.
Lying is very easy to detect, when she goes somewhere and is sketchy about it ask her questions when she gets back, if it takes time to respond and it sounds really made up you know enough or do you only believe it when you walk in the door and she is taken doggy-style by some other dude.

Good luck my friend. Tricky situation

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:50 am 
New to MPUA Forum

congrat, you now have a chance to find more new pretty lady your own!!!! so leave

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:32 pm 
Dedicated Member

Once again, Wolfwood has the best answer here.

Quit wasting your time thinking about how to address this. Soft next her and go about your business. During that time period, think about yourself, how you've acted, how you treated her, and see if there's something you can improve in yourself. All you can control is you.

Get on it. Don't waste your time toiling around worried about things beyond your control.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:38 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Ask her why she is acting all weird, and what the hell is up. Or you can be a ninja and sneakpeak on her phone (do not suggest that). But if you suspect that she is cheating, she may do it. maybe you should end it before you get yourself real hurt. Dangerous call son

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:49 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Start doing the same thing back to her. Be protective of your own phone and go out on mysterious adventures of your own.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:02 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I feel the need to point this out as no one else has. Do not under any circumstances break up with her without first have the freakiest sex possible with her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:27 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Dude, you're in a relationship now!

No need to game, you've already got her. Also, no need to do stuff behind her back. Communication is key in a relationship. You should talk to her about it. Ask her if anything is wrong or if there was something she wanted to talk about. Say all of this in a calm confident manner.

Not talking about things in a relationship is one of the worst things you can do. It'll only build up and you'll build resentment. Look up chief's post about relationships. Good luck.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:07 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
You don't need definitive proof. You have all the information you need to know that you need to break up with her, regardless of whether she is cheating or not.

1. Acting weird
2. Mysterious trips
3. Keeps her phone away from you.

Not only are these signs of cheating, but they are also behaviors that should be unacceptable to a man. This is second rate behavior from her, and you are better than that.

4. You obviously don't trust her

This is only going to cause you act needy and push her away (although I'm willing to bet you've been acting this way for some time now, and likely caused her to start the cheating in the first place).

5. If you're honest, I'll bet she has told you plenty of things you know to be lies, but you try to convince yourself to think nothing of it or justify it for her.

You obviously are not getting what you want out of the relationship or being treated the way you feel you deserve to be treated. It is not just going to change and go back to the way things were when you started; it's only going to get worse, she is going to grow more distant, and you are going to get sucked in even deeper.

Be a man and end a relationship that you know is bad for you and not working out.