Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:09 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I can back it up that I'm 110 fucking percent good at Taekwondo (yes I have won on national championship, OK I was second :D) but what matters is not if I'm the best in TKD, what really matters to me is that, if have earned it and worked for it myself, no one told "Dude go train martial arts." I decided myself and when I told everybody, that I've started training they all said things like: the competition is too bad, you're too skiny for this sport, you'll gonna get your ass kicked...
One year later, yeah I did get my ass kicked A LOT, but I liked it, when "they" said you're crazy I can now say "No, I'm the winner". And if someone would have given me this one the most proud and enjoyable things in my life, it wouldn't be so sweat that it is now, when it is earned :D

P.S. I'm also a good student and for a difference from my other friends I accually like my studies that's why I went to this school and amm... oh yeah I'm good at street racing, they call me ROAD RUNNER :D (no just joking on the road runner) :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:16 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

1. Soccer player and referee. Played varsity in high school for 4 years along with college.

2. Soccer referee, I've been doing it for 8 years now, and have been asked to join many different academies to enhance my skills.

3. SQL programmer and database designer. I've been around programming for several years now, and have gotten many different job offers. Other languages I wouldn't say I'm the best at, but SQL is a different story.

I'm typically above average when it comes to sports and anything to do with athletics, but those are the activities I'd consider myself really good at.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:42 am 

Bump for value

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:34 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I'm really good at masturbating. I don't think that anyone is better at masturbating than I am.

I'm just joking. I stopped masturbating. I'm good at rugby (like pro level), working out, programming, math, playing guitar, juggling, and other stuff.

I am NOT good with women...

I am good at getting rejected... okay, I'm not even good at that. I end up in a fucking purgatory state of sexual tension.

It's the fucking pussy conspiracy man, pussy's get into PUA, then are pussy's with a whole bunch of fucking knowledge, and all of them are trying to get pussy...

My PUA Journey (2014): http://bit.ly/1yYjtSV
MY PUA Journey (2015): the-342-journal-vol-2-rugby7-vt187356.html
My Workout (Read this): http://bit.ly/1zIQncY

Image Record: 131
Image Record: 124

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:01 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm good at making electronic music :-)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:09 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

For everyone I know, I am the best writer they've ever met. I've been playing guitar for 10 years. I'm very knowledgable in science. I'm learning programming. The amount of people in this thread that have mentioned programming is astonishing. Please PM me if you are on the East coast of US.