PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:51 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

i am like the super ladies man. confident. tons of friends. perfect body. stuff like that...but in real life. i dont have any real friends if any . i dont havea gf. i am trying to get fit. i am fit but not lean.

why is that.......

does this happen to you guys as well

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:46 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

i dont know if this is serious or sarcasm.

I will regard it as the first of the two. When i got into "the game" i was in a point of my life where my life was taking drastic changes.

I had a job i hated, My self-esteem was at an all time low and i was in the most destructive and abusive relationship one could imagine. Of course i didnt display this to anyone, i didnt want to loose face.

All this led me to one day say "Fuck it" i want to change this, i don't want to be in this same position 10 years from now. Most of all i made a commitment to myself - i don't want to finish where i started.

You have to realize if you want things to change in your life, you need to get in the drivers seat and go until you reach your destination. If you want to get fit - you work out, not once or twice, but consistantly. If you want a girlfriend - you meet women, and you take the time get to know them.

Patience and perseverance are the keywords here, set goals and cross them off as you get there.

Best of luck mate

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:05 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
i dont know if this is serious or sarcasm.

I will regard it as the first of the two. When i got into "the game" i was in a point of my life where my life was taking drastic changes.

I had a job i hated, My self-esteem was at an all time low and i was in the most destructive and abusive relationship one could imagine. Of course i didnt display this to anyone, i didnt want to loose face.

All this led me to one day say "Fuck it" i want to change this, i don't want to be in this same position 10 years from now. Most of all i made a commitment to myself - i don't want to finish where i started.

You have to realize if you want things to change in your life, you need to get in the drivers seat and go until you reach your destination. If you want to get fit - you work out, not once or twice, but consistantly. If you want a girlfriend - you meet women, and you take the time get to know them.

Patience and perseverance are the keywords here, set goals and cross them off as you get there.

Best of luck mate
i was actually being serious here .. at work peole think i am a super confident ladies man but in real life i am where they are .. know what i mean

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:29 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yeah i get it. Heres another overambitious responce brought to you by Dr swing! :P

My only advice is to not let this bring you down, everybody feels like this every now and then, we are all after all, social beings and we depend a great deal on having people around to support us and make us feel better when we need it.

If you think this is something you want to work your way through, remember that this is all you and it comes down to your view of yourself. Confidence. I would strongly recommend doing some easy confidence building exercises, they help alot and you'll feel like you've been through a renaissance once your done.

Good luck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:37 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Its just the aura you give out. People assume without all the facts.

At work, people assume the same of me. They are right on most front, except for the ladies man idea.

Of course, it is never fun to be tagged incorrectly, especially when it is negative. But overall, if they believe you to be something more than what you are. Then that is a good thing.

On the other hand, all the hotties probably suffer from the same thing so you should not feel alone.