PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:36 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Hate speech [racism and homophobia] is not helping you get laid. It's not helping you find a girlfriend either.
Sexism and slut shaming sure as shit aren't helping either.

Plenty of girls that I've had sex with point out that they like my kindness.
I've met and hooking up with a lot of girls at the gay pride festival or simply cause they overheard me talking about how awful I think it is to have a double standard about girls sleeping with a lot of people vs guys sleeping around a lot.

Overall this boils down to "not being a fucking asshole = getting laid more often."
Not saying to be a hardcore feminist or anything [cause I sure as shit am not a feminist (loooong story about how I feel it demonizes men waaaaaaaay too much and doesn't seem to give shit's about equality, etc. etc..)] But to support equal rights and non-judgment over shit that doesn't matter in the first place [someone's sexual preference, skin color, gender, etc.].

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:51 am 
PUA Forum Leader

no one wants to hear this passive-aggressive, specious PC shit. Take it to one of your care bear enviro-vegan facebook groups

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:52 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
no one wants to hear this passive-aggressive, specious PC shit. Take it to one of your care bear enviro-vegan facebook groups
Check your privilege, you white, straight cis male scum 8)

In all seriousness though, it does not seem like he was being passive-aggressive to me. Just raising a kind of obvious point.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:30 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

It is a good point too make, considering a lot of the noobs in here and in life think being rude to a girl shows "confidence." Women like nice men, not pushovers. You can be kind and thoughtful and also be mysterious and a "bad boy." Live your life for you and do not purposefully shit on people along the way UNLESS truly deserved. Even then, think before acting.

Motivation, Attitude and Growth! The MAG Blog
http://wearemag.blogspot.com/
@TheMAGblog