Post subject: Re: solo daygame
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:00 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
I get what your saying. I want to make a woman feel beautiful but at the same time I dont want put her on a pedistal and seek her validation. What should I do?
You've been reading too much PUA bullshit.

Think of it like this: If you were moving to a new town and you asked me what the people there are like, and I told you that they were terrible, rude and annoying, you would spend your entire time there seeking out evidence to validate it. Reading PUA is the same thing. If something happens with a woman, your instinct tells you the right way, but there's an even louder voice telling you that you read about this on PUA forums and it's just a shit test or whatever PUA kids say these days. Understand my point?

Look, the thing about instinct is, you were born with this. My clients always have the hardest time accepting this: Nature has taken care of it for you! If you put your hand between your legs, what do you feel? A dick (I hope). That means that somewhere along the line, nature intended you to be successful with women. You have an instinct built-in. YOU KNOW HOW TO DO THIS!

What happens when someone gets off drugs? He goes into a period of pain and withdrawal, and after a few weeks his system fixes itself and he can see things clearly again. In the same way, cutting off PUA material will make you a bit rusty at first because your instincts are fighting with artificial knowledge you took to be true. DO NOT GIVE UP. Just keep at it and eventually, you will see the light, the truth. It's what advanced naturals call "Seeing the matrix". I can't even explain it to you but it's a meditation in and of itself. The world stops to exist around you and the woman and you just know inside your heart that she's already yours.

As for your question, you've answered it yourself. You don't want to put her on a pedestal, so dont. Men who put women on a pedestal are the worst kind of cowards. Why? Because their values are in disarray. The epitome of achievement is getting a hot girlfriend. It's empty, both for themselves and the woman. These are cowards who havn't yet figured out that a quality woman does not want to be the remedy to their misery - she doesn't want to be their mother. "There there, good boy". Women are not here to make you feel good, they are here to join you on your path.

Don't want to put them on a pedestal? Don't. It's that simple. Have values, have standards for the company you keep and most importantly; know who you are.

Best of luck brother

Love
Mack

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:33 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Also I dont know how I can do this. I think ive been so conditioned by all this pua bullshit that I lost touch with how I want to make women feel.
If you have ever had a girlfriend, speak to the women as though you would when you were talking to her. Nothing crude, keep it classy, but have the same general vibe and demeanor.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:43 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thanks guys. You all have helped me so much Im grateful that you guys would go out of your way to help me. ☺