PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:25 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm an aspiring PUA, new to the forums and eager to develop myself along the way. I've finished reading The Game for the second time, I'm taking the Stylelife challenge (had to skip many of the first days), and doing what I can to study up on the work of established mPUAs.
Not only this, but I've taken the time to balance out my diet, start exercising, and working to tear down whatever social anxieties or limitations I might have. The only problem is money, at this point.

For reasons I won't go into detail about, I can't quit my current job. It's not a bad job, but it doesn't pay that much either. I'm living with roommates, going to school full time, and working full time. I don't need a lot of money, I don't make a lot of money, and that's fine by me. My career is waiting for me after I graduate.

I don't want to wait until then to start developing my game, and things to help me develop my game like clothes, books, drinks... god forbid maybe a Boot Camp one day... all cost money, and just a bit more than I'm prepared to spend from the money I'm making now.
I don't beg, borrow, or steal anything to live as I am now, and I've taken a bit of pride in that. I just need to find a way to make a little bit of extra money every week, even if it's just ten dollars or so.

Does anyone have any experience with this sort of thing? Or any ideas? My time's mostly been worn away between school and work, but I can always make time here and there.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:51 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Try looking up on the internet about how to make easy money there are some good sites that can help. also google a site called flashnote you can sell your college notes! Don't really know how it works but a friend of mine recommended it!

And btw whatever you do or think of doing to get money, just don't get caught up in bad/illegal stuff and you'll be fine ;)

Cheers!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:53 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Well, judging by your carefully constructed paragraphs, you might wanna try freelance writing as a side job. There are plenty of opportunities for you to make a lil cash on the side writing articles and content for blogs.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:06 am 

Have any skills that you can use to make money?

Off the top of my head:

Freelance writing,
Yard care type stuff,
Sales,
Work more hours

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:37 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
I'm an aspiring PUA, new to the forums and eager to develop myself along the way. I've finished reading The Game for the second time, I'm taking the Stylelife challenge (had to skip many of the first days), and doing what I can to study up on the work of established mPUAs.
Not only this, but I've taken the time to balance out my diet, start exercising, and working to tear down whatever social anxieties or limitations I might have. The only problem is money, at this point.

For reasons I won't go into detail about, I can't quit my current job. It's not a bad job, but it doesn't pay that much either. I'm living with roommates, going to school full time, and working full time. I don't need a lot of money, I don't make a lot of money, and that's fine by me. My career is waiting for me after I graduate.

I don't want to wait until then to start developing my game, and things to help me develop my game like clothes, books, drinks... god forbid maybe a Boot Camp one day... all cost money, and just a bit more than I'm prepared to spend from the money I'm making now.
I don't beg, borrow, or steal anything to live as I am now, and I've taken a bit of pride in that. I just need to find a way to make a little bit of extra money every week, even if it's just ten dollars or so.

Does anyone have any experience with this sort of thing? Or any ideas? My time's mostly been worn away between school and work, but I can always make time here and there.
I'll second the freelance writing. However, be prepared not to earn too much from the first couple of jobs you do. Elance and Odesk are the quickest ways to get into freelance writing, but it will take time to weed out the crap jobs from the good ones.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:55 am 
Dedicated Member

Read my building an attractive lifestyle thread. Skim over it until you get into February because at the begging I made errors and what not. I talk about affiliate marketing that can be done from the comfort of your own home. I could also recommend to you my book on legit telecommute jobs.

But it's 154.99 so you probably can't afford it. It's tailored more towards college students who are looking to get all of the steps handled to get a secure job.

If you want flexibility and you can write look up content mills. Some pay shit, but others pay well. I go into details in my book on all of them.

If you want to hustle, grab a book on cold calling sales tactics and then get a call center sales job. You can sit in your apartment and practice the stuff you read in the book on prospects. You will learn a cutthroat mentality that is great for PU, and also life in general.

I could give you 1000 other ways.

them.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:55 am 
Dedicated Member

Read my building an attractive lifestyle thread. Skim over it until you get into February because at the begging I made errors and what not. I talk about affiliate marketing that can be done from the comfort of your own home. I could also recommend to you my book on legit telecommute jobs.

But it's 154.99 so you probably can't afford it. It's tailored more towards college students who are looking to get all of the steps handled to get a secure job.

If you want flexibility and you can write look up content mills. Some pay shit, but others pay well. I go into details in my book on all of them.

If you want to hustle, grab a book on cold calling sales tactics and then get a call center sales job. You can sit in your apartment and practice the stuff you read in the book on prospects. You will learn a cutthroat mentality that is great for PU, and also life in general.

I could give you 1000 other ways.

them.