PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:46 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

So I need some tips for either helping my friends to start going out more and having more parties and such, or a way to gain new friends. Its summer and they prefer to be drinking and smoking in the park rather then hitting our local cheap clubs that we can get into, or hosting or going to house parties where we can meet girls and so forth. Their excuses are being tired and other impossible shit.

What should I do? Should I bother with them at all? Where will I start if I want to get a new circle of friends?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:32 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

you have little of changing your friends habits. maybe you can convince one of them to be a good wingman for future sarging endeavors. But ya hanging out with them at the park will get you no where.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:36 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

If you can show them what you can do as a pua then they might be interested. I noticed you said smoking in the park . Ever smoke in a crowded park during the day? Lots of opportunities there. Get them interested to have fun.

Personally I've had a few different social circles over the years. smoking drinking was awesome when I wasn't 21 . Friends and I would go out and "CHAY" there was always something going on and we would find it. When things moved on I entered another social circle where it was again drinking and smoking , but not really going out and looking for adventure. It was more controlled and relaxed. And party's were more like social gatherings. I tried to be energetic about it and trying to spice things up but I eventually realized that type of style wasn't for me. The current social circle I'm in is practically a mix of meat heads, nerds, and that one black guy. We all have something in common . We love to drink and have fun when we get together, going to bars, hanging out trying new things . the one thing I love most about my social circle right now is that we are all fucking weird and unique it works.

I know it's kind of difficult to make new friends . But find something you interested in and so it. You'll meet people with similar mind sets towards yours. I forced myself to be apart of something even when I thought I wasn't welcomed. Put yourself out there, it'll come.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:34 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Your strange habit can lead to you to something else..
im not sure what you mean? are you referring to smoking weed?

if hes hanging out with smokers, chances are he smokes also.

on that note. who says they cant smoke before hitting a club or bar? or while your at the bar? roll a spliff smoke that shit in public, no1 cares.. honestly

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:40 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thanks every one, gave some good hints! (See what I id there? Nah, ahhh god that was bad :( )

Well times change I guess and were going to nightclubs allot ore and talking to groups of girls. So shits pritty cool now and I regret labelling my best mates in such a way.

I only smoke on occasionly now, it was never a huge seeping point in my life.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:43 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I've had this sort of thing before. I'm assuming you're in either high school or college/uni? I reckon best bet would be to try to bring just one of them to the party as you'd have an easier time convincing him on his own. hopefully he'd give you support in the future. If not just try and get an in with another 'clique' or group of people somehow... Just a thought

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:56 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
I've had this sort of thing before. I'm assuming you're in either high school or college/uni? I reckon best bet would be to try to bring just one of them to the party as you'd have an easier time convincing him on his own. hopefully he'd give you support in the future. If not just try and get an in with another 'clique' or group of people somehow... Just a thought
Your right. I'll try. Cheers mate.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:58 am 
Dedicated Member

I had the exact same problem on my sophomore year in university, I was 17 too.

I quickly changed the game though. Started making legit friends in university and asking them out for a beer at night. Start introducing people to each other and introducing yourself to your friend's friends. The larger your social circle, the better.

Many people are just like you, waiting for some great guy to start showing them how amazing life could be. So why not be that guy and unite people into going out?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:04 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
I had the exact same problem on my sophomore year in university, I was 17 too.

I quickly changed the game though. Started making legit friends in university and asking them out for a beer at night. Start introducing people to each other and introducing yourself to your friend's friends. The larger your social circle, the better.

Many people are just like you, waiting for some great guy to start showing them how amazing life could be. So why not be that guy and unite people into going out?
Thank you. I'll be that guy from now on and come back with results. I'm so grateful for all the advice I've received so far.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:52 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I feel so stinted. I know I keep blaming everyone else, but allot of my anxiety came from going to a boys school. Im allot more social now and I talk to people new when I can and I've done abit of day game. But I honestly believe im in a fucked up position. I have friends in my locality which this topic is about that dont even know girls. All the people in my class judge me from the past and hate me or otherwise used to bully me (Which I got out of by physically fighting). I dont and never had hobbies where I could join a club. So I'm stuck with these guys, and I know its not their fault and shit, they are older then me too, but Im just getting pissy over the whole situation. At least if I went to a mixed school I'd have a chance.

Im completely being a bitch about this situation by coming here and complaining. But I need to vent, even if its unanswered.

I just think im going to have to force myself to join a club or something. I got a huge study year coming up so I doubt my parents will let that happen. Another part of me is so fucking excited for collage and life after Secondary school. If anyone every thinks sending their son to a boys school is a good idea, when he doesn't have friends already their a fucking tool. To think that we just moved to this city and my parents thought it'd be a great idea to send me to some dive that costs our family an arm and a leg makes me sick. Unfortunately they were doing it for my sake and I can't be too mad over that, and I do have to take blame for not digging myself out of this mess a few years ago.

/rant over. Sorry everyone.