PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:13 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yes! That's the spirit! Remember always find a "hobby". You never know what you might bump on the road. I never guessed that being PUA was just picking up women and have sex. It involves tons of psychology like art of being a conversationalist, body language, interacting new people, learn to adapt situations etc... in other words, improving/enhancing yourself as a character.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:17 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Very inspirational thread, makes you look at yourself and think of what you really want from life. In regards to making a story interesting to others who might not share your hobby. I'm an author in progress and if I take away one thing from my time in the pua world I would say that if you put passion into your story you can make people interested in watching paint dry! (Although I wouldn't recommend that :))

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:57 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Hey guys!

Thanks again for all your answers, but i need some help/advice/motivation again.
Today i reached a new "all time low". I dont know what happened. Well... i know what happened. I screwed up again with my dreamgirl, because i cant kiss her and now she is kind of pissed and disappointed and keeping me distanced now and i feel so shit its like the worst feeling i ever had...
Anyways i think this is just one part of my problem. I dont know where to start and what to do. Let me explain:

-I feel so bad psychologically because of the difficult situation with this girl. Its really pulling me down like crazy!
-I cant even focus on my work anymore because i have all kind of different thoughts in my head.
-I am very tired all the time
-I feel like my body is missing something. I feel so down low and low energy im usually NOT like that at all!
-I dont sleep very well at the moment
-I cant rest for a second. I always think and think and think about this girl and what i did wrong and why and how i can get her back and what not... I cant stop thinking even if i want it so bad. The thoughts just wont go away.
-I have a very stressful time at work at the moment

All this together makes me really really sick. Like literally sick. I feel like i cant even go to work anymore. Which is very unusual because i love my job and i never ever was sick before.

I actually want to go to a doctor this week because i feel so weak and low energy. But do you have any advice how to get back up and come back to life?

Thanks!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:54 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Jesus man....don't take this personally but I probably wouldn't hang out with you either.

You have low energy because you don't do anything athletic, and there's a strong possibility you are overweight-judging by your posts.

Forget about this dream girl you're crying about.

Go get good at something and make some friends. Call up your royal family friends and tell them to get you some hookers from Dubai. If you have connections like that at your age you should be living the life of a celebrity.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:10 pm 
English Muffin

Take some vacation off time man.

That way, nothing can distract you from crying and masturbating from the flake girl. (Use tears as lube) ;)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:31 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Jesus man....don't take this personally but I probably wouldn't hang out with you either.
Thats totally fine dude. Please dont take it personally then if i dont even care about your post.
Quote:
Take some vacation off time man.

That way, nothing can distract you from crying and masturbating from the flake girl. (Use tears as lube) ;)
Yeah i guess that can help. I actually took 4 days off now. So at least i dont see her everyday. She actually agreed to go out with me this week but up to now she only says "I dont know exactly when i have time" and shit like that.
I mean its just wednesday now but still... I hate when people promise something and then dont do it. She is usually not like this.
I didnt tell her that i will take a few days off so i guess she will be wondering where i am (we work together). And i also deleted my facebook and shut down my SPAM where we usually text every day.

I mean i do think about her anyways but i feel a little better already ;-) Went out today to see some nature, spend some time alone without working or worrying about anything. Just sat there and looked across the water in the rain. Sounds stupid but i felt really relaxed and good since weeks.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:42 pm 
English Muffin

YOU WORK TOGETHER?

this just keeps getting better lol.

This is exactly why you shouldn't shit on your own door step. You have put yourself in this awkward as fuck pickle.

Even if she 'flakes' she can't exactly ignore you can she since you work 10ft away from her.

Move on man, I hope for your sake that she gets a boyfriend soon so you can forget about her and start approaching girls away from work for once

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:54 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Move on man, I hope for your sake that she gets a boyfriend soon so you can forget about her
Why should i?! A week ago she was down to fuck and now i should forget about her just because she is (obviously) disappointed and distanced? Common man...And at the end of the day i flaked not her...remember? As long as she invites me to her apartment to "watch TV" and i feel that she is comfortable with touching and kino i cant give up...Its just about this fucking kiss. Im not worried about the rest at all...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:28 pm 
English Muffin

I'm talking about shagging colleagues , (people that you work with 5 days a week), plus on your new thread you said she flaked.

Up to you. I don't care. Don't say I didn't warn you.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:19 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

If you already smashed her, then you might have a chance if she gets needy. I'm assuming since she was dtf that u followed through.

But really....take it from someone who has made the mistake and had to live with the consequences: dont get ur meat where u get ur bread.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:27 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Move on man, I hope for your sake that she gets a boyfriend soon so you can forget about her
Why should i?! A week ago she was down to fuck and now i should forget about her just because she is (obviously) disappointed and distanced? Common man...And at the end of the day i flaked not her...remember? As long as she invites me to her apartment to "watch TV" and i feel that she is comfortable with touching and kino i cant give up...Its just about this fucking kiss. Im not worried about the rest at all...
Sorry but as soon as you get into mind set "I cannot give up" you are needy in my book.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:27 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Sorry but as soon as you get into mind set "I cannot give up" you are needy in my book.
Tell me something new. You have to check my other posts bout that girl. Of course i am needy. I love this girl so much. I want her as my freaking girlfriend. I would do anything for her. I am needy as fuck with this girl. But its to late to change that. She knows that already.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:38 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Tell me something new. You have to check my other posts bout that girl. Of course i am needy. I love this girl so much. I want her as my freaking girlfriend. I would do anything for her. I am needy as fuck with this girl. But its to late to change that. She knows that already.
If you feel that needy, there is something wrong already happening. You have to change your life completely, so that it is not even possible for you being that needy. (1) Accept that you messed up with this one and leave her alone. (2) Get a life - get hobbies and friends. Get bunch of other girls.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:42 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

I think we lost the actual topic here...Its not about this girl here. Its about building a better lifestyle.

So i actually thought about going out next week maybe. One of my mates from work and school (i wouldnt call him a friend actually) invited me a few times now to come with him to a club where he hangs out every week. Its one of the biggest clubs in our area. Like i said he is there like every week and he knows shit loads of people there. He said if i come with him, he could introduce me to some people. Many girls of course... Even though im a bit concerned about that i think throwing me into "the cold water" is the best thing to do. I have never been the party guy. So it will basically be my first time going to a club EVER.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:15 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Why are you even posting in this forum?