Post subject: Nasrudin stories
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:17 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Lost Donkey

Nasrudin was looking for his lost donkey, and at the same time, he was graciously thanking God. A man saw him doing this, and inquired, “Why are you so grateful and happy—after all, you just lost your donkey.”
Nasrudin replied, “I’m glad that I was not riding the donkey when he got lost. Otherwise, I’d be lost, too!“

Instead of the official intro i just started by telling a story, and now heres the intro :mrgreen:
Nasrudin stories will make your lifestyle more attractive in numerous ways...perhaps you are already aware of some of the ways... however i suggest many of them are automatic and invisible ...just keep reading...as your lifestyle continue to become more and more attractive you will keep feeling better and better and your powerfull mind will keep doing better and better job...perhaps you will feel that sweet feeling of enlightment, easiness and peace as your wellbeing continue increasing the more your lifestyle become attractive...

Last edited by NamelessHero on Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Nasrudin stories
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:37 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Have You Ever Seen Me Before?

Nasrudin walked into a store one day, and the owner greeted him.
“Wait a second,” said Nasrudin. “Have you ever seen me before?”
“Never,” said the man.
“Then how do you know it was me?” replied Nasrudin.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:53 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

The Moving Friend

“Nasrudin,” a friend said one day, “I’m moving to another village. Can I have your ring? That way, I will remember you every time I look at it?”
“Well,” replied Nasrudin, “you might lose the ring and then forget about me. How about I don’t give you a ring in the first place—that way, every time that you look at your finger and don’t see a ring, you’ll definitely remember me.”

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:55 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

I Only Think of Others

Monk: “I have achieved an incredible level of disattachment from myself—so much so that I only think of others, and never of myself.”
Nasrudin: “Well, I have reached a more advanced state than that.”
Monk: “How so?”
Nasrudin: “I am so objective that I can actually look at another person as if he were me, and by doing so, I can think of myself!“

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:06 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Cow Gets Stuck

One day, a cow drinking water from a container got its head stuck in the container’s narrow passage.
The cow’s owner and various passersby noticed what had happened, and some tried to prod the cow’s head out—but alas, the cow remained stuck.
Then Nasrudin walked by.
“What happened,” Nasrudin asked.
“My cow’s head is stuck in that container,” replied the animal’s owner, “and we don’t know what we should do. Mulla, do you have any ideas?”
Nasrudin examined the cow and container, and then said, “Cut off the cow’s head.”
So the man followed Nasrudin’s advice, causing the cow’s head to drop into the container.
“What should I do now?” the man asked.
“Break the container,” replied Nasrudin, “and take out the cow’s head.”

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:02 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Nasrudin Almost Falls into a Lake

One day, Nasrudin slipped and nearly fell into a lake, but was caught by a friend walking next to him.
From then on, every time Nasrudin encountered the friend, the latter was sure to bring up the incident and make a big deal about it.
After months passed and Nasrudin could take no more of this, he led the friend to the same lake, and, with clothes and shoes still on, deliberately jumped right into the water! As he lay in the water, he remarked to the friend, “Now I’m as wet as I would have been if you didn’t save me that day…so for goodness sake, please stop reminding me about it!“

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:01 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Shave

A man, noticing Nasrudin’s light beard, remarked, “You don’t shave very often, do you?”
“Quite the contrary,” Nasrudin replied, “I shave about forty five times a day!“
“You must be a psycho, or perhaps a werewolf!“ the man asked.
“No,” replied Nasrudin. “I am a barber.”

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 7:17 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

The Lamp

Nasrudin and his wife were sleeping late one night, and were awoken by the sound of two men arguing intensely in the street.
“I’m going to go find out what they’re fighting about.” Nasrudin told his wife.
“Just go back to sleep,” his wife remarked. “This has nothing to do with you.”
“Fine,” Nasrudin said.
But as the two men outside continued arguing, Nasrudin took picked up his lamp and decided to go out and see what the commotion was about. As soon as he got outside, one of the men grabbed his lamp and ran off with it.
Nasrudin returned to his bed. His wife asked him, “What were they fighting about.”
“My lamp,” Nasrudin replied, “As soon as they got it, they stopped fighting.”

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 8:45 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

The Hole

Nasrudin was digging outside, and his neighbor asked him, “What are you working on?”
“Well,” Nasrudin replied, “There’s a lot of excess dirt on the road, so I’m digging a hole to bury it in.”
“But what are you going to do with the dirt that you ’re digging out of this new hole?” said the neighbor.
“Hey,” Nasrudin replied, “I can’t attend to every single detail.”

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 8:46 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Mr. Know-It-All

In the middle of a chit-chat session with her friends, Nasrudin’s wife remarked, “My husband always acts like he knows everything.”
Then as she and her friends discussed the matter, Nasrudin walked in asked the ladies what they were talking about.
“Oh,” his wife said, “we were just talking about bread baking.”
“Well,” Nasrudin replied, “then it is fitting that I entered the discussion. After all, I am one of the world’s greatest bread bakers.”
“Oh really?” she replied as she rolled her eyes to her friends. “Well, I’m sure you are. But let me ask you one thing-and please don’t take this to mean I am doubting you in any way.”
“What is it?” Nasrudin asked.
“In all the years we’ve been married, how come I’ve never seen you bake so much as a single loaf of bread?” his wife said.
“That’s easy to explain,” Nasrudin responded. “It’s just that the proper ingredients have never been together at the same time. When there is flour, there is no yeast. When there is yeast, there is no flour. And when there is both flour and yeast, I myself am not there.”

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 4:57 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

The Cover Up

A guest of Nasrudin rubbed his shoe on the floor while farting in order to cover the sound of the f.a.r.t.
“’Twas clever of you to cover the sound with your shoe, “said Nasrudin, “but you also should have figured out a way to hide the smell.”

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 7:37 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Nasrudin Wants a Divorce

Nasrudin went to the village judge and asked to be granted a divorce from his wife.
But when the judge asked what her name was, Nasrudin replied, “I don’t know.”
Greatly surprised to hear this, the latter asked, “Well how long have you been married to her?’
“Five years,” said Nasrudin.
The judge, now in a state of disbelief, had to ask once again.
“Do you mean to tell me that after five year of marriage, you do not know your wife’s name?”
“That is correct,” Nasrudin replied.
“Why not?” asked the judge.
“Because,” Nasrudin explained, “I did not have social relations with her.”

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 7:45 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

This is my boy

Mulla Nasrudin was sitting under a tree chatting with a neighbour, when his boy came up the road carrying a chicken. "Where did you get that chicken?" Nasrudin asked his boy. "Stole it," said the boy. Mulla Nasrudin turned to his friend and said proudly, "THIS IS MY BOY. HE MAY STEAL, BUT HE WON'T LIE."

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 10:38 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Nasrudin’s Discovery

Nasrudin was hanging a painting in his room. As he hammered the nail, he accidentally hit too hard, and made a big hole in his wall. He looked through it and saw goats on the other side, but did not realize that he was looking into his neighbor’s yard.
Nasrudin immediately ran to his wife and exclaimed, “Wife! You are not going to believe this! Guess what!“
“What?” she replied.
“I was hanging a painting in my room, and…you’re not going to believe this!“ Nasrudin exclaimed.
“What!“ his wife asked curiously.
“My hammer went through the wall, and…this is really incredible,” Nasrudin said.
“What?” his wife replied, now totally full of anticipation.
“I accidentally discovered another universe right in my room—a universe of goats!“.

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 9:57 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

The Umbrella

As Nasrudin and a friend walked, it suddenly began raining hard.
The friend noticed that Nasrudin was carrying an umbrella, and said, “Open your umbrella to prevent us from getting soaked.”
“No,” said Nasrudin, “that won’t do us much good. This umbrella is full of holes.”
“So then why did you bring it?” the friend curiously asked.
“Well,” explained Nasrudin, “I didn’t really think it would rain today.”