PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:46 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Just broke my wrist and am wondering how I can break the ice with girls on my campus using reference to my arm?

Asking them to get me somthing? Then what?

What if they randomly ask what happen to my arm?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:00 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Yahoo Messenger: mysticmindseye@yahoo.com
AOL: Dragonchyld2001
do you have a cast or a splint?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:23 am 
New to MPUA Forum

splint, so no one will be signing it, sadly

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:23 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

hit her with your arm, let her feel that she is the one who hits you , then act as if she really hurt you ,then she will be forced to talk to you, 'cause she will feel guilty about it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:50 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

If a girl looks at you you could just say something outrages to stop her be like
"ahh i saw u looking at my arm....i did that buy fighting a lion with one hand whilst arm wrestling a dragon"

or just "ahh i did that fighting a lion"

Just something so shell feel abit stupid for staring at it then go into a routine

Post subject: Broken Arm Opener
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:35 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

One of my friends, and fellow PUA, recently had a broken arm incident. He's already a really good PUA so using it was really easy for him. If I remember correctly he didn't use it to open a lot, but it's hella good DHV. You gotta love the nurturing instinct of women. Most of the time he wouldn't mention it and would just kind of ignore it and after he opened they would of course ask about it. That's where the next part comes in.

I myself met a TON of girls in my department when I broke my leg in an accident that could have been fatal. There's a whole story behind it, and if you ascribe to the notion that girls are verbal creatures you can use the right words (try and sound a little like a book, talk slowly, use pauses, create the experience for them) in a gruesome story like that to captivate them (leave out the obscenely gory stuff). So firstly, have a GOOD STORY for you arm. Maybe you broke it helping a friend move out of his house after he and his girlfriend broke up. Maybe you didn't ;).

As for opening, I like the bump idea. That guilt is gonna get you some instant kino and a big "OMG I'm so sorry blah blah blah." The idea here is not to let the conversation die. Something like "Man, you're the 3rd person today to do that!" will keep it from becoming just and "Oh I'm sorry," "No it's ok" conversation. Take any hooks she gives you Gambler style and keep the energy flowing.

Breaker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:13 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Some of y'all are probably going to blow up on me for this, but....

raise the splintered arm in a 'defeated' way with an 'oh shit, would you look at that' expression on your face. this could be done after barging in front of someone in the cue at the bar as a sort of 'let the invalid through first' - causing them to have to look at you. then calmy "No wanking for me tonight - looks like I'm out on the pull then"

in fact I'm liking this line so much I'm going to use it without a cast on!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:09 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

This is EZ. Just open by asking her to hand you something. Then drop it.

If at bar, ask her if she can hand you a straw (for your drink) and hold out you hurt hand. Then when she lets go let it drop to the ground. Maybe do it twice and act as if she is fucking with you (she will probably defend herself if done right), neg her for it, ice is broken, follow up with DHV story for your wrist.

If in class, same thing with pencil. Just make it work for your situation.

Keep it simple stupid.