Post subject: Book store opener?
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:51 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: Graffiti+of+Arson
I was at the book store today, and this chick working there caught my eye. She worked there, and stared/smiled everytime I did. I was going to open, but then realized her boss was standing right there, and I was wondering if anyone knew of an opener that could work in a situation like this, how to get them away from the boss. I'm thinking now that I should have had her find something for me, but I guess I'll be fine and can do this later. The only issue I can see is that she probably thinks I'm shy now, but if I do pull this off, I'll mention that I was not wanting to create problems for her with her boss.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:17 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Book store opener? Easy, ask her about books!! Anything, like say that you read loads but always crime thrillers and you wanna read something else what would she recommend and why?

Also, whether or not she noticed you before, don't apologise for not approaching! Don't mention it. If she does, act dumb... Say you're in here a bit but you never noticed her before... C&F it and say something like 'Why? You been sitting here waiting for me to come back?' Something like that anyway.

If you want to close her, say you always go to some Coffee bar to read and she should join you sometime, 'What's your number?'

Try it, don't stress if it don't work out though...

Let us know how it goes!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:09 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: Graffiti+of+Arson
Thanks for the advice dude, sounds like you know your shit. I'll give it a shot

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:34 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Tell her that you are looking for books by Neil Strauss, specifically a book called "The Game", and you need her help. :lol:

She'll have to show you where it is on the racks and that gets her away from the boss (you don't need an audience for what you are about to do!).

Actually, this thread reminded me of when I went to the bookstore to get The Game. I had to ask the customer assistance girl as per above. Sadly, she was not good looking at all. But I stood there rapping with her, telling her how funny his books are, particularly The Dirt.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:29 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Tell her that you are looking for books by Neil Strauss, specifically a book called "The Game", and you need her help. :lol:

She'll have to show you where it is on the racks and that gets her away from the boss (you don't need an audience for what you are about to do!).

Actually, this thread reminded me of when I went to the bookstore to get The Game. I had to ask the customer assistance girl as per above. Sadly, she was not good looking at all. But I stood there rapping with her, telling her how funny his books are, particularly The Dirt.

OMG that is funny as hell same here, plus she was kinda old but I figured if I can make her laugh maybe there is a HB watching somwhere (isnt that thinkin right?)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:58 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Any girl that can potential improve your social status is worth gaming. So I would say you did the right thing. Just make sure that your body language isn’t giving your intentions away to your audience – focus on the girl that you are talking to, and not on all the ones that might be watching you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:50 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Any girl that can potential improve your social status is worth gaming. So I would say you did the right thing. Just make sure that your body language isn’t giving your intentions away to your audience – focus on the girl that you are talking to, and not on all the ones that might be watching you.
For sure good call, some of this stuff sems like common sense to me but just unthought of.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:52 am 
New to MPUA Forum

A lot of this stuff we are doing is simple rapport-building, which is an important skill for those of us with jobs that require a lot of interpersonal contact.

I am getting to the point where I game just about everyone I meet, but that is a good thing, b/c I am building rapport, putting them at ease, etc.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:36 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Dude I am still a newb to PUA but I find my self gaming EVERYONE. This hobby is turning into a sick passion...LOL :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:58 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: popwarskater9182
Yeah, I remember buying The Game. I found it myself but then the old woman at the register started reading through it. I laughed it off. But I actually had to ask where Mystery Method was and it was an HB as well. She looked it up on the computer and then read the title when we got to it, looked like she thought I was a freak or something. Good times, good times.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:21 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

lol. I love this.
What is a boss?
The only thing better than a false time constraint. A real time constraint.
Open, comfort [i like to make her laugh by picking up random books, and pretending to read them while talking to her], # close.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:54 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Fuck 'the game' gentlmen..

its become outdated and over used. Gaming women has evolved in becoming more than useing set routines and Mysteries A!, A@ etc (mystery even admits to this in his venuasian arts project)

Its a good introduction, but you must not get hung up on this.

Now book store.....

piss easy-
'excuse me, i am trying to become more open with myself and am wondering can you show me to the section of tantric sex?'

(she will probably smile cheekily, or even strangly - who gives a fuck..... she is thinking about you and associating it sexually).

You have already stood out more than anyone else who has given her a look and smiled.

now when she shows you - you have already isolated her.....

One major problem is that people think of what a good 'opener' would be for her. BULLSHIT -

number 1 rule....... just go up and talk to them!! FOR FUCKS SAKE!

Dont think about how you are going to 'pick her up' or 'fuck her' - think about her as a normal person who is working there - strike up a converstaion...

Starting a conversation leads to interation. Sitting back and thinking of an opener or looking and a girl and smiling leades to you going home and having a pull.....