Post subject: Getting a tan
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:57 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I have very pale skin, i almost look ill. Has anyone got any ideas?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:52 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

If its winter dont fake and bake if its nice out and everything get outside more thats all ive got to say. You've got pale skin becasue your not outside as much as other people thats the only reason really

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:58 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

know who really looks ill? People with sunburns. Sorry BamBam...
Nothing wrong with pale skin as long as its evenly toned, the only problem is if you have blemishes and stuff. Thats what you should worry more about, not the overall color.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:24 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I hear you guys about the fake tans - I'll NEVER touch those - but I've got to disagree about the pale skin thing. I'm pretty naturally pasty myself, and I've received lots of feedback from girlfriends and girl friends about how much better and more lively I look with a little color. I was still pretty stubborn about the whole thing until my ex actually took before and after pictures about two weeks apart to prove the point, and God damn if it wasn't true. Not only do facial features look a little sharper, but if you work out (which I do), the muscle tone looks better. Of course, this might vary from person to person, but I know this was definitely the case for me.

I also agree that being a red lobster isn't much better. I think BamBam is right on this one: get outside. Just make sure to listen to our moms' old advice on it, and try to get out often in short stints, and use sunscreen. It's not about busting the Hulk Hogan orange leather look, but just about maintaining a little healthy color so you don't look like you've been locked up in a cellar for the last month...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:04 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yeah I'm with everyone else here and the ladies will agree :) Don't fake it! I guess if you want to experiment go halfway and get a slight tan. No doubt if everyone else is pale as well, you'll fit in a bit better. Use a colorful wardrobe and people wont notice the paleness as much!

1000+ term FREE BL dictionary: http://www.bodylanguageproject.com/dictionary/

Main site: http://www.bodylanguageproject.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:01 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
If its winter dont fake and bake if its nice out and everything get outside more thats all ive got to say. You've got pale skin becasue your not outside as much as other people thats the only reason really
Untrue. Some people are genetically dispositioned to have pale skin. I'm one of them. I don't tan easily, and when I do tan, I don't maintain it for long. I burn super easily. Also, people like us are at a higher risk for skin cancer.

In conclusion, get a fake tan.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:57 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

not rocket science. sunbed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:19 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

i have light skin too. i dont tan except casually in the summer. i do work out tho so when i dont got a shirt on i look good. tanning is optional. i dont like spending money and time strictly for appearances unless there is a greater good. such as learning pua helps u in other areas of life

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:54 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I opened some Spanish chick on my campus. She said the only reason she talked to me was because of my skin color and eyes, needless to say I am pale naturally... not because I don't go out. Pale skin is very aristocratic/vampirish. Stick with dark clothing by the way, browns/blacks work very well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:08 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

yeah i work with dark colors myself. dark jackets (black) and half of my jeans are dark blue. not plain but darker.

however sometimes i play with white and black together. i have white jeans and i can do alot with them. they are a great way to pick up girls because i simply stand out more than other guys

now mind u they are regular fit and i make sure to match and not wear other trendy things cuz i might look too metro for some girls..

u dont want to look like a clown

but yeah black girls really all seem to be very attracted to me, i dont know why... but it cant be a total coincidence cuz im talking like 80%

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:27 am 
New to MPUA Forum

The jean color is not that important, its the color of the top that I have noticed after looking at pictures and the mirror. I find myself liking lighter blue jeans more.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:59 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

What about white guy w/ shaved head? That's a must tan situation right?

and ive only seen one guy bring up tanning beds.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:40 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

my friend told me that I would be able to attract girls if I started tanning. But I don't have the money to. If you do I definitely recommend tanning. This guy I know has sex about every day or more.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:21 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

You guys are getting much too deep into this, this is such a small part of your game and a very small part of attraction.

What i said was if its winter don't get a tan, atleast not a deep one because then it will just be too obvious that you fake and bake. During the summer and in healthy moderation, the sun with sun block is actually quite healthy, also why would you pay in the summer time to get a tan... when you can get it for free?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:48 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

fake tans arnt so bad. It depends, i had one last year but you could bairly tell because i only went about 4 times in total for the winter and it was just a little tan.

If you do decide to go hit the tanning bed dont over do it. Do it the first week 3 times then go once a month after that and you bairly have a tan but your not pasty white