Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:36 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: invertedspiralx
yea this really depends..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:34 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I just wear alot of expensive stuff. Some girls notice it, some don't. Alot of girls notice my Dolce and Gabbana belt though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:18 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

faded jeans, collared button-up shirt with sleeves rolled up, boots or brown leather shoes, nice dress watch, stainless/gold bracelet and braided bracelet like the ones at A&F, AE, Aeropostale... chain and pendant and mirrored aviators...

the jeans and collared button-up shirt isnt a bad crowd to be in... if its a lil classier type place I'll wear a collared button-up with a sport jacket like in my pic... pretty smooth look I think...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:06 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
You must have something original.For example Mistery has a bicycle chain on his neck. I prefer jewelry made out of forks and I always wear a necktie. If u can`t find this cind of stuff anywhere try to make it on your own. For example if u make your own bracelet or necklace u have a perfect answer when a HB 10 asks u about it. Just say> my ex made it for me, or something like that.
What do you say when the HB asks why you have a fork on your wrist (if it's a bracelet).. or where ever you wear it? Cuz it'd have to be witty and funny. I just can't think of anything.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:37 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Good ideas guys...

I think a lot of times you just need ONE thing that is unique or out
of the ordinary. I don't want to be all over the place when I dress.

And try subtle things like the type of fabric; or like one poster said...
colored show strings... something that may not get noticed %100 of
the time, but makes a statement.

For instance, if you wear a fabric that is soft or has a unique texture
to it, you'll instigate tactile responses from women when you accidentally
brush up against them or one touches you back during kino escalation.

And I guess a good rule is... dress for the environment.

Street clothes for street, trendy for clubs, etc...

As far as women commenting on your clothing...

PAY ATTENTION... A girl cannot comment on what you are wearing
unless she looks at it first. If you pay attention, you'll see a girl
staring at you. Catch her before she makes a comment.

"Hey, show's up here!"

Then maybe once she makes her comment, "Oh, I was just looking
at your belt"
: You make her comply by taking a look at what she's
wearing, then neg her on it.

-"Yeah, pretty cool isn't it? Let's see what you've got going on here.
[have her give you a 360]. Hmmm... That's a nice skirt. I saw another
girl over there with the exact same one."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:45 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

i dress cool and trendy lol (such a bad word)

i usually wear BIG belt buckles and edible jewellry is anothey good thing to have for peacocking i have lots of bangles and wrist wear but just a watch on the other wrist which attracts attention lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:46 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Pictures:

No doubt the best looking thing on a guy is a girl on his arm.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:25 am 
Moderator Emeritus

Hot damn, that's a great great shirt in the last pic, if you don't have a lot of hair on your stomach of course.

~ Rye

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:10 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Can a PUA get the same results with attractive women if hes not peacocked and wearing grungy street like clothing w/ long hair?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:47 pm 
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Can a PUA get the same results with attractive women if hes not peacocked and wearing grungy street like clothing w/ long hair?
Look at some of the guys in that 2nd pic. They look like trash. They are mPUAs. It is possible, but then your game has to be solid.

You don't even have to peacock, a LOT of PUAs don't. But dressing like you are a bum is gonna hurt you and I would recommend wearing nicer clothes. Your hair can look however you want, as long as it isn't disgusting and you own it. Mystery has hair that goes past his shoulders and he is one of the best PUAs in the world.

~ Rye

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:24 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
Look at some of the guys in that 2nd pic. They look like trash. They are mPUAs. It is possible, but then your game has to be solid.

You don't even have to peacock, a LOT of PUAs don't. But dressing like you are a bum is gonna hurt you and I would recommend wearing nicer clothes. Your hair can look however you want, as long as it isn't disgusting and you own it. Mystery has hair that goes past his shoulders and he is one of the best PUAs in the world.
One of the guys has a ridiculous hairstyle but they all are dressed conservatively in my opinion. I try to dress nice when I practice this stuff even though I dont like to. None of them have a street look like t shirt and jeans and a flannel. Id like to see mystery go out dressed like curt cobain (during the early 90s) and see how well he does. Im willing to bet he would do better than the average joe but I dont think he would have as much of an impact like he does now. Maybe Im wrong its just curiosity and I like to ask tuff questions that no one else does. Im not putting down mystery in anyway dont get me wrong. Like I said he would do better than the afc out there no matter what he looked like because he has the skills. Like you said having a solid game and you are probably right.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:22 am 
Moderator Emeritus

Yeah, none of them are wearing what I would call "street clothes", but the guy on the bottom right is dressed pretty badly.

~ Rye

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:12 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

wear colorful clothing like a colorsul hat shirt patches on jeans that way you don't look that you dont have to wear the nail polish and eyeliner
colors especially differnt ones is somthing a true peacock does i mean the animal
this way you can peacock without having to explain yourself to people you know rainbows are the easist thing to spot in the sky against dark clouds

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:54 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I try to wear regular t-shirts with some cool designs. Brands like Obey, Ed Hardy/Christian Audigier, Affliction/Extreme Couture, and Tank Theory are great for this. As for pants, True Religion, Affliction, and Guess are all great. Nike Dunks are my sneakers of choice and Polo Sport are my favorite boots.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:12 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

i like to wear playboy tees sometimes i wear a shirt over the top of them opened my timberland boots and depending on where i am going out to i waer a crazy ass hat but most of the time i wear a baseball hat that says f-430 ferarri