PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:49 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey PUAs. :D

I am relatively unexperienced in this, and so I have one quick question I would like to share.
I just started studying at a gymnasium in Denmark (16 years old), and I have tried the following at least twice now. I walked in front of or beside a girl, who would then comment the way I walk and make a small impression/parody. So is this too much? Or is it just a sign, that I am doing it right? You may have heard of The Tao of Badass. This is where I found out how to walk. Wide strides, shoulders back and down, head up, a slight bounce.
Also, I am rather small, physically.

Thanks for your help,
Andreas. :)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:49 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I've been trying out new walks as well too, I practice them when I walk my dog everyday plus at my job (waiter) I have a couple walks I do.

When I walk into a room with alot of women or one particular one I try to use this one. If you are from the U.S. and familiar with "White Collar" this might be familiar to youhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeQXzGA7idE Shows alot of great BP points. Notice the slight bounce (very tiny) he has when he walks, someone described it to me as a "half pimp walk"
also helps if you look as good as Matt Bomer (guy in the video)

If I want to show confidence I will simply pull the shoulders back, keep the head high and ever so slightly tilt the chin up and make ALOT of eye contact (still learning how to speak with my eyes)

Finally if I want to show a nonchalant type of persona I'll pull the shoulders back, keep the head level, hand in the pockets, shoulders swaying with that "half pimp walk" kinda movement in the feet. (Pretty much combine the first two and walk a little bit slower.)

Again I experiment with these making a conscious effort when I walk my dog seeing where my head is, how my shoulders are and such.

I'm still very new to this area of game so I know these are some videos and advice that have helped me. Take what you want and use it, discard what you don't need. Hope this helps.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:36 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Haha, that's really funny. So you learnt how to walk from the Tao of badass and a girl did a parody of your walk ?

Ok that's probably not a good thing. But it's alright, no big deal.

Ok firstly, you're over-analyzing it.

Focus on standing straight, and then just walk like how you usually walk.

I would not advise learning how to walk from a book or video.

The key is standing straight. But everything else, depends on your own style. It really is not very important. The worse case scenario is you end up looking like a cartoon which you want to avoid.

If you want to exude a bit more charm and confidence with your walk,
The next thing you can focus on is walking with a bit of a swagger. The key here is subtlety. If the movement is obvious to you or anyone else, your doing it wrong.

The best way to manipulate your body language. Is not to manipulate it at all. Manipulate your mind set, and let your movements adjust to that. So focus on building inner confidence, and the rest usually follows. A confident person looks confident, because he is. Micro managing your walk is a recipe for disaster.

The only exception is standing straight. Because a hunch won't change much no matter how confident you get. In general.

Translation.

Navigating Social Relationships
http://datingcoachsingapore.com

We have an extensive body of knowledge.

We have the BEST MINDS you will ever find on social-interaction and relationships.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:17 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I fixed my posture from advice on the Internet in combination with a mindfulness technique known as a "body scan". Good, confident posture is first and foremost RELAXED. Quasimodo, when relaxed, has more alpha body language than some dude standing like he has a poker up his ass and is stiff as a board because he is trying to mimic something he saw online.

Correct your posture, then breath and feel for tension in your muscles. Your shoulders, your back, your legs. And relax it consciously. You need to be comfortable in your new stance. You need to develop muscle memory so that this becomes your new "normal" way to be and move. You will soon learn where you tense up and how to correct it, and shortly it will become a reflex to relax these parts without thinking.

Eg: one thing I noticed is that as a stood up straighter I found muscle tension in my calves and I felt off balance. I realized that when I stood up better my center of gravity shifted back and my legs where flexing to hold balance and to keep the pressure pattern on the bottom of my feet the same as it always was. The solution was to allow may balance to change and since I was always hunched over, my feet and legs were used to holding my weight from tipping me forward by resting on the front of my foot and clenching my calves to apply force to the front of my foot and toes. I put most my weight on my heels now.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:34 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

This is totally normal bro! If you’re walking right you will get a lot of girls coming up to you and saying shit like, “God you have a cocky walk...” Which I will then usually reply with, “Nah not really, I just got done having sex like an hour ago.”

haha

This just means you are doing it right. Keep those wide strides (not obnoxiously wide) with chin level with the ground, and shoulders back. Walk with that cocky smirk on your face like you know you have better places to be. Perfecting this shit can work wonders on your game. Stride on fellow badass

Enlightenment Dating. The world’s #1 Honest Dating Review Site.