PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:36 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Is anyone else having trouble seeing the pictures? All I see are the written attachments.
Yeah, I'm also having trouble seeing the pictures.

A thing I would like to add, after reading the link in Pasileides sig box...it depends on the person. THe article on wearing a blazer is great, but as a person, I would not be able to wear a scarf, and that would be reflected in my body language. If you aren't comfortable wearing something, you won't look comfortable.

And it works the other way. I brought a trench coat a year a go, and initially my friends didn't like it. However, I was convinced I looked the shit in it, and after a while I got nothing but compliments. So as a previous poster said, it is also about inner game and your confidence.

I guess my message here would be don't wear something you don't feel comfortable (physically and mentally) in otherwise, you screw yourself over

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:29 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hm, it seems the images are down indeed. As a "new member" I cannot put links in posts so had to attach those straight to the OP. I can only assume that forum only stores images for a limited time.

I'll look into it later, maybe I'll figure how to make them visible again.

Hey slashrfnr,

Good point! There's a study that showed how our image affects our own cognitive abilities (f.e. people who wore doctors coat demonstrated increase in precision, attention, etc.).

But here's the kicker - it's not the coat (duh!) but what we associate with that image. In other words, we tend to assume the qualities that are attached with a particular image.

In your case, if you were absolutely sure that you looked hot in that trench coat, I'm sure it affected how you wore it, your body language, etc.

But there's another side to this too,

If you tried working on posture/body language you'll recognize that at first it's quite uncomfortable, maybe even awkward, but after you go through this pain phase the rewards are definitely worth short-term pain.

Same with clothes, I know a lot of guys are actually uncomfortable with wearing tight, revealing, bright pieces but in many cases if they actually took the time and effort to give such outfits a honest try, they would look waaaay sexier in the long term.

Anyway, talking about that particular Blazer style, the Scarf is a great piece, but it could be replaced with other accessories, maybe a vest - something so that the whole outfit wouldn't look bland.

The whole idea behind my "style inspiration" series is to give some viable options for different tastes F.e. this week I'll be putting a look that looks pretty darn badass as opposed to the nice-ish blazer style.
Quote:
You know you have nailed your style when girls compliment you ,and your close friends call you gay.
Well said!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:46 am 
English Muffin

I also think you should post pics of versatile pieces of clothing

So then post several looks with the same clothes and add a total price at the end.

Obviously talk about tailoring and the difference between slim fit and regular fit etc

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:44 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks PEBBLE, those are some good ideas

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:27 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
But here's the kicker - it's not the coat (duh!) but what we associate with that image. In other words, we tend to assume the qualities that are attached with a particular image.

In your case, if you were absolutely sure that you looked hot in that trench coat, I'm sure it affected how you wore it, your body language, etc.
Yeah, I that is broadly what I meant...you're just better than me at articulating my thoughts ha

Another thing I would like to add is that you have to be careful about context. Sometimes, its a massive risk making all the changes at once. Sometimes it pays off.

Theres the old get out of the friendzone idea of reinventing yourself after time apart, and a bold fashion change will work wonders here.

However, I think your style of gaming matters here. If you're going out with fellow PUAs then a bold change will work. These guys know the rules, don't try and put you down or steal a potential girl. If you go out with your friends, then a bold fashion change can give them ammo, especially if you're not fully secure about what you're wearing, and this can ruin your state for the whole night.

So in some aspects, its better to make these changes slowly i.e if you're not a blazer wearer initially, go out and buy a decent blue/navy blazer. Then as time goes on, go for something a bit more out there, and start accessorising with scarves etc

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:14 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

It's depend on you..

Having problem seeeing the photo!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:03 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I was going to post something overly elaborate, but I just don't give a shit.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:33 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
It depends on what your goal is.

If you're looking to get laid and just have sex, a groomed beard, open chest and sexy clothes are the way to go.

If you're looking for a long-term girlfriend, then clean-shaven and smart clothes are the best bet.
I like girls to wear sexy nightclub outfits.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:20 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I think sexy dressing are liked by every one in these days and cause of a big attraction for every one. No doubt males and females both are interested in these use of sexy costumes and spend a lot of their time in dress selection and related terms.What is your opinion about it share your thinking about it.
I think most of wearing sexy costumes are designed to cause people's attention.