PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:49 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey all,

Was chatting with this girl last night and noticed her eyes would quickly gaze off in a different direction before she spoke or when i said something significant. I remember reading about this in the game but have no idea what these mean.

ie, down to the left means X, straight up means Y, right means Z

Just want another tool in my bag of tricks.

Girls find intelligence attractive, so during seduction stage i pull them up on their body language and explain what it means (it works for me). When asked how do you know this just BS them and say you studied body language as a fill in subject in collage.

I always use body language tells as a way of KC. ie "you keep biting your lip, subconsciously your drawing attention to your lips. Does this mean you want to kiss me?"

Or "you keep twirling your hair, ether i make you nervous or your you find me attractive"
She will almost always say i always play with my hair, which i respond "so you dont find me attractive?"
Positive answer followed by "does this mean you want to kiss me?"

If you catch her doin ether she is pretty much eating out of your hand anyway so it works more often than not.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:17 am 

I believe this is what you are looking for: http://scienceofnaturalgame.com/2012/09 ... are-lying/

Peace and Love,

Vic

Here is a picture but I talk a lot more about it on my blog:

Blogging again living life: http://www.Scienceofnaturalgame.com

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:36 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Excellent info--thanks!

http://thevanitymirror.com/
(I think I'm provocative in a good way; see if you concur!)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:10 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

The right side of your brain (emotion) controls the left side of your body and the left side of your brain (logic) controls the right. This is why your face is more attractive from the left angle (the emotional side).

Don't read too much into eye signals, some eye movements are involuntary. If in doubt, escalate and calibrate. Waiting for IOIs denies millions of men pussy every single day worldwide.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:18 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Looks interesting. Do the rules change if you're left-handed?
It doesn't. The only difference in left handed people is they show greater activation in the right hemisphere for movement (in this context). Speech is based predominantly in the left hemisphere, sound perception (mostly central) and motor skills (in the right), this doesn't change unless there is brain lesions/injuries.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:46 pm 
Dedicated Member

IOI's are followed by so much more then the eyes. It depends what your looking for. For watch her eyes, hand gestures, using logic, her "borrowing your speech patterns." Ex: Did you have sexual relations with Monica L. Bill: I did not have sexual relations with that woman." He's using the same words in the question posed to him and he calls her THAT woman - distancing himself from her.

For attraction, see if her eyes are wider, if they light up when she smiles - one that I discover is, say if you're walking side by side, of she's walking ahead of you she's not as interested. If she's walking directly even, she's attracted. See if her feet are crossed or pointed at you in conversation. See if her eyes drift while talking to you (IOD). That's enough for now. I HIGHLY suggest you look up Peter Callet or the TV series Lie To Me with Tim Roth. Both genius shows and people.

My journal
confessions-of-a-seducer-journey-to-gre ... 84193.html Online/Offline, Texting & Reports.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:18 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Stop looking for IOI's. It will stop you from escalating because you'll sit around waiting for signs before making a move.

Motion creates emotion. Escalating creates attraction. Waiting for IOIs is what bitches do. Be a man and take the girl. Don't wait for her to offer. She's still standing there, that's enough of an IOI for me.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:31 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

WHat at about hooding your eyes? Then again, what other ways can you use to generate attraction?

http://thevanitymirror.com/
(I think I'm provocative in a good way; see if you concur!)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:06 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Hey all,

Was chatting with this girl last night and noticed her eyes would quickly gaze off in a different direction before she spoke or when i said something significant. I remember reading about this in the game but have no idea what these mean.

ie, down to the left means X, straight up means Y, right means Z

Just want another tool in my bag of tricks.

Girls find intelligence attractive, so during seduction stage i pull them up on their body language and explain what it means (it works for me). When asked how do you know this just BS them and say you studied body language as a fill in subject in collage.

I always use body language tells as a way of KC. ie "you keep biting your lip, subconsciously your drawing attention to your lips. Does this mean you want to kiss me?"

Or "you keep twirling your hair, ether i make you nervous or your you find me attractive"
She will almost always say i always play with my hair, which i respond "so you dont find me attractive?"
Positive answer followed by "does this mean you want to kiss me?"

If you catch her doin ether she is pretty much eating out of your hand anyway so it works more often than not.
Dude it sounds to me like you're trying too hard and you're coming across as too fucking intense. Analyzing ever godamn thing she does is probably irritating the hell out of her. Oh you are biting your lip and drawing attention to it, does this mean you want to kiss me? I barfed at that. It's so cheesy man and makes you sound desperate. She could be biting it because she wants to tell you to piss off and is actually biting her tongue to stop from saying something she'll regret.

Did you not think of it like that? The playing with the hair can be just a habit or again a sign of complete boredom. Playing with her hair is more exciting than listening to you drone on and on about every fucking movement she makes. Just let the conversation flow instead of acting like some jumped up animal behavioural expert. It's like your intensely working out everything she does and then telling her to her face. Not good!! Certainly not cool!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:28 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Although this is pretty darn long ago a thread. I swear to God, it wouldn't work on its own. But if u had the confidence and u pull it off in a way. For instance, I would have coupled it:
Oh gee u playing with ur hair
Bla bla bla
Oh yea, you're into me
NO WAY. Buzz off, lousy guy etc etc etc *bitch shield*
At this point I give a shotgun, put some bullsh*t crap away. Dare into a game.

N I got her into a game. Carry the convo for at least 20 mins. N at that point I move her around in the club. Lets meet my friends etc.

IF shes cuter and more innocent a.k.a. day game faithful types.
After her b*tch shield, I might just say yea, u're either into me or playing ur hair is pretty darn more interesting that talking to me. Sounds like DLV, bt if my predictions are right shes that type girl, shes gonna laugh.

N thats when I shotgun again. N say, yea it doesn't matter tho, cause I can still make u laugh etc etc.
She goes no and whatever.
N convo again, shotguns. Negs. Mix it up. I still get her in the end.

The great thing about being a pua is, no matter what, where, when, how or why who even WHO, we still get the game and her. Its just a matter of adaptation to the technique. If everything stays constant, there wnt be improvisations.

Yeah, why reinvent the wheel into a square when u know its round. I didn't reinvent anything. Just demo-ing different usages.
I wouldn't say I am 100% right. I am no guru.

But yeah, just my 2-cents.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:56 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Dude it sounds to me like you're trying too hard and you're coming across as too fucking intense. Analyzing ever godamn thing she does is probably irritating the hell out of her. Oh you are biting your lip and drawing attention to it, does this mean you want to kiss me? I barfed at that. It's so cheesy man and makes you sound desperate. She could be biting it because she wants to tell you to piss off and is actually biting her tongue to stop from saying something she'll regret.

Did you not think of it like that? The playing with the hair can be just a habit or again a sign of complete boredom. Playing with her hair is more exciting than listening to you drone on and on about every fucking movement she makes. Just let the conversation flow instead of acting like some jumped up animal behavioural expert. It's like your intensely working out everything she does and then telling her to her face. Not good!! Certainly not cool!
I can't believe I totally agree with Digital_Spy. I don't like it !!!