All you need on body language!

Go to page 1, 2  Next
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Body Language, Voice Tonality and Dress

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:13 pm 

Now taking Students Again!

Body Language

Why does one guy walk up and say "What's up?" and create instant attraction, while another is dismissed before even opening his mouth?

Simple- BODY LANGUAGE!

You want to know how some guy who's worse looking then you is getting all these sexy girls while you try and get rejected?

BODY LANGUAGE!

Want to know the key to getting girls with ease everywhere you go?

BODY LANGUAGE

So you want to know how body language can get you more women in quicker times, with less chance of rejection? My name is Vic (aka poeticlyskuac) over the past 3 years I've dedicated myself to the art of seduction and in that time I have come to believe its not what you say but how you say it.

I've been the local Body Language expert on MPUA Forum for the past 3 years and in that time I have learned more and more how important Body Language actually is to game.

Want specifics? Want to know how to use body language to pick the right targets, know when to speak, know when to listen and know when to CLOSE.

So how much does body language affect your game?

Dr. Mehrabian a noted Professor Emeritus of Psychology, UCLA for his contributions to non-verbal and verbal communications created the overall accepted communication rule when it comes to in person interaction:

Communication consists of 3 parts: 55% Body Language, 38% Vocal Tone, and a MERE tiny 7% is related to words. It's not what you say, it's how you say it!

...And how does this help my game?

Pick up can be easy by simply understanding and reading body language.

Do you want to be able to walk into a bar, or supermarket or ANYWHERE and instantly know whether a girl is attracted?

Learning from a pua who has expertise in body language will mean You'll know EXACTLY who to approach and how!

And you'll know when you need to stimulate more attraction and arousal, simply through being aware of her movements.

The world of Body language will be LIFE CHANGING for you.... you'll be able to connect with people on a whole new level above and beyond anything you've experienced already!

Why guys with this natural style get "every girl they go after"...

NEVER GET REJECTED: I went months on end without a rejection while hooking up with women. With this style of game you'll NEVER be rejected because you'll know what's going on... and know how to calibrate the interaction. (This is not get every women you want, this is risk free due to choosing the right woman).

>>>>>Click Here if you want to learn about body language!<<<<<

Testimonial

What I can teach you for body language is astounding, what I've received for testimonials on my knowledge(reading and watching my videos). Just the other day I got this email:

Quote:
Dear Victor,

I came across your long post in the PUA forum and you and I are kindred spirits. I too couldn't grasp on the canned PUA stuff and felt like I wasn't myself when trying things that were traditional PUA lines. It just felt uncomfortable but after reading that long post with all that information, I put it all together into a document and studied it. I immediately started applying what you were saying with body language and found that it worked amazingly well. To the point now that I can actually manipulate my own body language to sync up with a woman. Like you said in another post, I have TOO many women now at my disposal. Amazing. Then I gave my print out to another buddy of mine and he read it all in one day, went out that night and picked up a bartender hottie that he had been admiring from afar for a few months.

Basically you've come across something that empowers men to be able to have the edge needed to meet women without feeling rejected because you can see the rejection way before it happens (if it happens) and can save face without looking like a chump.

So my email to you is thanks and I've been reading more and more Body Language books for even daily living, my kids, dealing with my ex-wife, my work......EVERYTHING. Wow......just amazing.

So thank you again and I hope to hear and see more of your insights. A book list would be good too or even writing your own book?

Chris

I've received countless emails, messages, and compliments of how I've helped people, if you'd like a list of several of my testimonials based only on my knowledge check this out: http://scienceofnaturalgame.com/testimonials/

So what do you get?

I am offering to coach YOU on body language. I can help with straightening up your body language through skype or another video source (video is better than pictures I need to see how you move).

I am offering to coach YOU on reading body language, giving you a variety of resources and helping you understand and read body language on a whole new level. Can you imagine being able to talk to a woman and understand exactly what she wants? What she is thinking? This takes lots of practice but with my help I can have you picking up on all the little attraction cues, understanding her emotional state.

A list of reasons you may need my help:

- Reading Attraction (Picking up on initial attraction cues) - Walk up to a girl and just know she is interested, or just read women everywhere you go and RARELY if EVER get rejected
- Presentations/Public Speaking - Create the most interactive presentation and use your body language to woo the audience.
- Interviewing for a job - Everyone needs to learn to interview good, learn to interview perfectly
- Poor Body Language - learn to have PRESENCE
- How to escalate non-verbally what to do and when -Understanding the natural courtship process
- Reading facial expressions and understanding them -Reading Emotions
- How to know what people are thinking simply by being observant -Reading body language in general
- Always know when they love their cards -Poker tells and reading others at the poker table
- Learn to turn her on to the point where sex is inevitable -Building sexual tension through body language
- Learn to force signs of attraction through a combination of body language and words -Forcing IOIs
- How to approach non-verbally - What's the best way to approach a woman?
- How to connect with anyone - Learn to build rapport the way sales people, pick up artist, and naturals do
- Lie Detection - Learn to know every single time someone is lying!

And anything else you can think of on body language! I've read over 10,000 pages on body language on a wide variety of areas and often times I'm still reading another book. As well as purchasing other software programs. You are getting access to 1000s of hrs worth of studying on the topic of body language.

>>>>>Click Here to Learn More!<<<<<

*****I WILL NOT TAKE MORE THAN 10 STUDENTS for my monthly program. I don't think it would be fair to you guys if I offered to take on more students than that, I want to offer you the MOST possible value as I'm not in this to make tons of money but to help guys like me that needed help.

Peace and Love,

Vic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:37 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

It`s like "Lie to me" but in real life, and applyable towards women, job and poker, also when someone`s lying to you and when someone`s digging what you are saying/ doing.

There is literally a before and after you understand body language, I`ve got my best openers out of reading female language; and I`m only starting with this.

Long story short: when I approached this man and he decided to help me, my life improved by taking a big step. He will ask you to go out of your comfort zone, he will ask you to grow some balls and actually apply what the man is teaching, but this is only good. Because you should be the one pushing you outta your comfort zone.

I have huge respect for the man and his work, if you are serious about becoming good send the man a PM. If not don`t waste his time and yours. This stuff is for you to apply, knowing is not enough.

Thanks to some tips I began to understand the basic of the body language my boss has at the office, wich gives you information on when to approach, how to and with what precise intention.

I can`t stress this enough: do yourself a favour and start this program, give it a shot. If you are having doubts that`s good, that means you already accepted you can improve.

I guarantee you will see results.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:00 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Dear victor
before I met victor I was that avarage Afc who would buy, read and try those pickup books and I was completwly failing till I met victor, he told me all bout his body language program; mirroring, eye contact and etc. I met a girl the next day and I pretty much allow her suduced herself, I got my first 10 min kiss close haha.
I promise all of you the program works and all u have to do is try it for your self and to know that Vic is the shit..

This will really improve your game, before I met victor I didn't even pay attention to body language. This is an incredibly good program, it will help improve your game massively. it helped me a lot and it will help you massively. i believe this will help you the way it helped me, I promise just give it a try.

http://scienceofnaturalgame.com/body-la ... sultation/

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:03 pm 
The name of the mothefucking game

I really believe posture, body language and recognizing approach invites are some of the most important aspects of seduction and natural game. The reason is, it will make your game EFFICIENT, instead of approaching women indiscriminately, burning yourself out in venues, wasting a lot of time with women that are not really available.

When i first met Poetic we really did not get along and i did not know who he was. It wasn't till met sexaddict911 (which i consider one of the best naturals in the community), we were having a discussion about how the community approach to seduction is counterproductive due to the mass approach/get rejected a lot mentality. In the convo sexaddict told me and numerous guys that one of the most efficient guys in the forum was poeticlyskuac. And that spark my curiosity, so i did a research on him. While doing my research on Poeticlyskuac i fell in love with 2 of his articles which i feature in my book and my videos(will link the video and blog), one is on how to spot dtf women(one of my highest view videos and blog post) and the other is the perfect opener. Those 2 articles i put in my book, blog and in numerous forums and have help a lot of guys become more efficient and sky rocket their games.

Poetic has also help me tremendously with what the seduction industry calls "inner game". He has help me a lot to be grounded, no seek validation and true confidence. Finally, he is also a great person that really cares about his family, friends and students, something that you do not see much in the community. I really recommend him for beginners as a quick way to get good at seduction and life in general.

http://www.theskillsmethod.com/142/

Dancefloor/Club game youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/dancefloorseduction

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:53 pm 
High Priest of Debauchery

Sure, you can try to learn body language on your own. But it will probably take you months or years to realize insights that an expert like Vic can point out to you in a few minutes.

Vic (poetic) knows his kinesics and has a huge body of knowledge in this scientific field. Obviously, he pored over all of these volumes upon volumes of scientific material, observed a lot of people and applied it all on field for several years. It takes dedication and hard work to be hardcore in this kind of skill.

Think about it. Body language does not only work on pick up. You can also use it to negotiate a raise or bargain for a good deal. Successfully negotiating a 5% or 10% raise in your current job will require sharp body language skills. I know. I've been there and done that. For 9 years straight, I've been promoted year after year in an IT company managing people, helping procurement to get the best deals at the best prices, and helping the marketing department close the bigger (and harder to close) sales deals. That's how powerful a good skill in body language is.

It will change your life for the best.

Body language will improve your sex life, love life, friendships, and your capacity to earn more money. You'll get more women, win more friends and earn more money if you learn this skill from a badass.

Don't waste your money on amateurs. Sign up with Vic. An expert like Vic will give you better value for your money in mastering this great skill. You'll reap the benefits for a long, long time.

:twisted:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:44 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey all,

I ran across Vic's body language thread forever ago, I joined this site specifically to thank him without ever expecting to hear back.. Well he got back to me, and we had quite a long discussion brushing over a multitude of topics but what really stuck with me was body language. I had no idea how closed off I'd become, it was evident just by looking at me and everyone saw it but me.

Vic is amazing with body language, he's a great coach, very informed and legitimately interested in helping you better yourself.

Needless to say my body language has improved, not only -my- body language, but how I perceive it, how I read it and how I react to it. He's got a ton of great advice, but what really stuck out with me was a framing exercise of his that kept me in check. Just a little tip of his, something that everyone reading this does countless times a day.. And all he asked was to check your posture and body language when it happens.

The bottom line is this; Vic knows his stuff. There's a lot of great literature out there on body language, lots of other coaches and plenty of opportunities outside of this forum and this coach. The difference is Vic actually gives a crap how you do and if you improve. He's not just gonna shrug it off if you don't 'get it'. He'll work with you. And body language is just a small facet of information he'll readily supply you with!

~Tim

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:29 am 

There is a reason why Vic is getting so much love on this forum!

Looks guys, I've been i doing this "picking up women" thing for a long time now. Over SIX years to be exact. During that time I have found that almost all of your success or failure at picking up and seducing women comes down to two things: The amount of effort you put in and how well you grasp the fundamentals.

Out of all the fundamentals one of the MOST important ones is Body language.

I don't mean to brag (ok, I kinda do!) but I'm really fucking good at pulling same night lays. My secret? Body language! My night game is all about going into a bar or club and looking at the body language cues women are giving off. When you know what to look for you will be able to pick out the hotties who either want you to meet them or the hotties who are horny and looking for a guy to take them home. In layman's terms: Being able to pick up on body language cues will make your results sky rocket!

Thats not a god damn sales pitch, thats a fucking promise!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:15 pm 

Wow! Thank you guys for all the kind words! I really appreciate your guys love on this!

Realize this guys I will turn around your game within HOURS and you'll have better body language... you'll be able to read body language everywhere you go. Here is a vid I made to help you guys out.

Peace and Love,

Vic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:14 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Heh, Vic, it's very hard to say no to this, you've gotten me to the point I never get depressed or shy anymore, I do open girls nowadays (Was a very-very long time I never would) and most of the time I get positive responses too, but im still not laying anyone (Got 1 kiss, a tonne of positive laughs from cracking jokes, some hugs and lots of smiles though) so obviously maybe I need an extra boost. The confidence program you linked was purely epic (As a short summary XD) and you know exactly what you're talking about, plus it would be great to speak with you personally and get personal help from a professional, i'd sign up right now but the bank account needs to be replenished, will do that tomorrow :P

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:46 am 

LeeEvansFan41 wrote:
Heh, Vic, it's very hard to say no to this, you've gotten me to the point I never get depressed or shy anymore, I do open girls nowadays (Was a very-very long time I never would) and most of the time I get positive responses too, but im still not laying anyone (Got 1 kiss, a tonne of positive laughs from cracking jokes, some hugs and lots of smiles though) so obviously maybe I need an extra boost. The confidence program you linked was purely epic (As a short summary XD) and you know exactly what you're talking about, plus it would be great to speak with you personally and get personal help from a professional, i'd sign up right now but the bank account needs to be replenished, will do that tomorrow :P

Thanks for the love man! That would be awesome I will be looking forward to teaching you.... I'm going to custom make you your own plan for becoming a pick up artist (natural game)...

We'll go over some information.... Your goals... your current skill level... etc. Then we will be sure to make you a custom plan for becoming a pick up artist.

Peace and Love,

Vic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:21 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Guys like Vic are REALLY good at what they do. He's helped me personally and many, many others on this forum and outside it - with FIRST class level - expertise, caring, and consideration.

i'm sure his program will fill up pretty quick. Honestly.... i would charge more.. he really is a bit too generous and nice.

nuff said... worth every penny, imho.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:49 pm 

Thau007 wrote:
Guys like Vic are REALLY good at what they do. He's helped me personally and many, many others on this forum and outside it - with FIRST class level - expertise, caring, and consideration.

i'm sure his program will fill up pretty quick. Honestly.... i would charge more.. he really is a bit too generous and nice.

nuff said... worth every penny, imho.

Thank You Thau!

I appreciate all the support from people who have worked with me in any context! If you guys want to get in on this deal it will only be for my first 10 students and yes the slots are filling up.

Peace and Love,

Vic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:08 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Learning to interpret body language is the single strongest tool any pick up artist can have, it’s like a super power. In it’s truest form, it is reading peoples minds. Literally!
Apply this to pick up and you have a huge advantage over all other competitors as well as your target at hand.

What makes it such a powerful tool for pick up ( and life) is the fact that it allows you to read your targets current emotional state. Emotions trigger body language and mannerisms. Each emotion may have a different set of mannerisms, and vary a little from culture to culture but in general they are common sets among all. In other words, if you have learned to see the signs, they will most likely always be the right sign.

When a person is reacting to an emotion and not conscious of their own body language, it is an absolute truth. When you are creating an unconscious reaction from your target but you are completely conscious of it, it allows you to instantly gauge her state of mind and then act or adjust your game accordingly.

Now just imagine how much control you can have during a seduction attempt.
If she’s shy, her body will tell you, if you are turning her on, her body will tell you, if she is gaining interest, if she is losing interest, her body will tell you. If she’s not interested, or attracted at all ,her body will tell you. (talk about a time and face saver)

Even if her words are saying the opposite! The unconscious never lies.

Imagine being able to walk up to any woman and have a general idea of what they are feeling, tapping into their emotion is tapping into them. Instant comfort! Instant advantage! Comfort is a key element in any seduction.

I have been interested in the science of body language for a long long time, I’ve read several books and consider myself very knowledgeable on the subject.. It wasn’t until I met Vic that I realized how much I knew and how much it applies to my game. After reading all of Vic’s literature and watching his video’s, it validated a lot for me, I knew instantly this guy was legit and really knew his shit. After getting to know him on a personal level, I can say without a doubt, he is an expert.

The way he breaks things down and explains it, makes it incredibly easy to understand. He is literally the library on body language. I won’t be shocked if he becomes the world’s foremost authority in the near future.. No joke!

Taking Vic’s course can set you years ahead of the curve, miles ahead of most and well on your way to pussy-ville.

Vic! I can only imagine how far I could of went had I had the opportunity to work with someone like you when I first started the game.

Keep up the great work and please don’t forget me when you’re famous.

Sincerely,

SA

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:58 pm 

Thank you so much for the love SexAddict911, much respect man!

Anyways guys I'm only going to take on 3 more guys. That's it, if you guys want help with body language/inner game only 3 TOTAL spots left after that you're out of luck... and if you want to get in on the the next class...price flies high...

Peace and Love,

Vic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:02 pm 

Here is a quote from a buddy, we've been friends me for about 12 years now... He's actually watched me grow from a guy who knew shit about body language to where I am today... he's the reason I got so into poker to be honest:

Joe R wrote:
I’ve known Vic for years and over this time I’ve seen him learn and develop his ability to read body language, specifically at the poker table. He has bluffed his way to many wins by reading the opponent and acting on those reads. Such as if an opponent is in an aggressive stance he has thrown away excellent hands knowing that the other person has a better hand. I’ve been very lucky to have him teach me different body languages to look for in my opponents, such as if the person is showing they are happy or disappointed in the hand. This has helped me elevate my poker game to a new level.

If you guys want help with poker tells, interviews, building rapport, anything.... nonverbal communication is undoubtedly the most important aspect of communication and if you want to be able not only de-code the correct signs but also send the correct ones... so you can get laid with consistency and see attraction tells everywhere you go sign up for my last spot available!

Peace and Love,

Vic