All you need on body language!

Go to page Previous  1, 2
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Body Language, Voice Tonality and Dress

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:08 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I've been doing this coaching with poeticlyskuac for the last few weeks and the guy is legendary when it comes to knowledge of body language and all round pickup skills. He's taught me a lot and broken down my issues into specific tasks that I go out and do to help me improve specific areas. Highly recommended!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:38 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Brother you got it all wrong about body language. Its more on words and less on body language. I've seen guys with bad body language and pick up girls and I've seen guys, ugly guys and good looking guys pick up girls just by words. The right words with the right tonality can get you women far worse than saying the wrong words even with the right tonality. My point is these experts with their statistics, graphs and social experiments don't understand one thing? That Life nor Human experiences are static. They constantly change, constantly move. Remember that women are like cats "constantly moving". They come and go whenever they feel like it. And are easily board if you don't get their constant attention. And believe me they don't give a $hit about body language. Even worse if they find out or even hear us about mentioning about "reading people" not only is it gross its downright creepy. Imagine being that person that goes to the malls and people watch...why??? What happens about reading body language is that...we normal people read into it too deep and even worse misinterpret the clues wrongly. Let me ask you this? If you have bad posture, wearing bad clothes and constantly looking down will not get you laid. If the girl likes you and knows you have decent body she'll bang you no matter what. If you have your arms or legs crossed in front of a girl that wants to bang you...you honestly believe you cut your losses? They don't give a scrap about BL. Remember this scientist s, doctors, even experts that write their fancy books on BL and call themselves Experts don't want your money...truly...nah seriously. I would ? Just be careful and don't read too deep into these topics on body language. Remember....just because I ask you a question in an interrogation manner and you look down at me doesn't mean you ARE LYING. Right??? It could mean you a lot of things: fear, social shyness, you're bored, you don't like making eye contact with people, etc, etc and the list goes on and on.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:52 am 
The name of the mothefucking game

eltoro31 wrote:
Brother you got it all wrong about body language. Its more on words and less on body language. I've seen guys with bad body language and pick up girls and I've seen guys, ugly guys and good looking guys pick up girls just by words. The right words with the right tonality can get you women far worse than saying the wrong words even with the right tonality. My point is these experts with their statistics, graphs and social experiments don't understand one thing? That Life nor Human experiences are static. They constantly change, constantly move. Remember that women are like cats "constantly moving". They come and go whenever they feel like it. And are easily board if you don't get their constant attention. And believe me they don't give a $hit about body language. Even worse if they find out or even hear us about mentioning about "reading people" not only is it gross its downright creepy. Imagine being that person that goes to the malls and people watch...why??? What happens about reading body language is that...we normal people read into it too deep and even worse misinterpret the clues wrongly. Let me ask you this? If you have bad posture, wearing bad clothes and constantly looking down will not get you laid. If the girl likes you and knows you have decent body she'll bang you no matter what. If you have your arms or legs crossed in front of a girl that wants to bang you...you honestly believe you cut your losses? They don't give a scrap about BL. Remember this scientist s, doctors, even experts that write their fancy books on BL and call themselves Experts don't want your money...truly...nah seriously. I would ? Just be careful and don't read too deep into these topics on body language. Remember....just because I ask you a question in an interrogation manner and you look down at me doesn't mean you ARE LYING. Right??? It could mean you a lot of things: fear, social shyness, you're bored, you don't like making eye contact with people, etc, etc and the list goes on and on.

^ Jesus christ! not even worth responding, but i will tell you this you should be learning instead of preaching... What really matters is your subcommunication not what you say, in other words how you come across... "Let me ask you this? If you have bad posture, wearing bad clothes and constantly looking down will not get you laid" that subcommunicates insecurity, weakness, timid etc... not attractive, so if you improve your body language it helps subcommunicate the opposite. You should not be preaching but more learning, the rest of your points is a lot of none sense.

Dancefloor/Club game youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/dancefloorseduction

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:45 pm 

eltoro31 wrote:

How do you know they didn't communicate the proper body language if you have no idea what I teach? How do you know they had horrible body language for the situation? Body language is very situational and very environment based. The information you've chosen to disagree with was not my knowledge but simply stuff I learned from other people who earned their DOCTRATE gaining, you're disagreeing with people far more studied then you are sir. They followed a process not a statistical process but tracked the behaviors that lead to attraction, that were found attractive by women, the process women and men tended to follow during courtship as if we were animals (well we are). The process takes into consideration emotion, in fact the process counts on emotion, so I'm not so sure you're even on the same page as me.

The first thing I teach guys about body language is that there is no one sign covers all, all a look down shows is discomfort, that does not mean they are lying. In fact I would never teach that as if you're access something in your mind your eyes should shift.

You have made some intriguing points that I disagree with about bad posture, wearing bad clothes, you're not going to get laid. Attraction as pointed out by skills360 is actually subcommunicated nonverbally by your behavior which is in effect your body language. If you were to act very unattractive, such as constantly looking down, you'd put off and uneasy behavior which is often transferred to that person you're interacting with. From that point forward that person will remember how uneasy you made them feel. This means you're less likely to give a first impression that is attractive.

Can you change her mind? Perhaps but why should you have to? Often times I've met women who've found me more attractive then more physically attractive guys based off of their behavior. Attraction is a feeling you spark almost an emotion based off of your behavior.

I feel like you've been mislead by misobservation, they might have used the right words but I'd bet money they were said with the right tone, right speed, right body language, and you may not have noticed.

Peace and Love,

Vic