PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:44 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Ok this is just a quick post about something I heard a couple of years ago that I haven't seen on here yet, so I thought I might aswell post it.

Basically social experiments have been done where women have been shown pictures of men that are associated with and without the colour red, by either a red background or a red item of clothing like a t shirt, and the results of the experiment were that the men associated with red were seen to be more attractive than those that weren't. This is because red can be seen as a symbol of status, power and virility.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:23 am 
Dedicated Member

Red is also a tricky colour to wear. Your skin tone and hair colour is very important. I don't think it's a coincidence that red looks best on darker skin; the photos of men wearing red that women may rate are probably all of tall, dark and handsome types, so it's not surprising that they've been rated highly. If you took a stereotypical Scandinavian sort of look, with blonde hair and pale skin, red would more than likely wash him out and would have the opposite effect.

If you're dark skinned with dark hair, bright red can be a very good colour; it shows confidence as much as anything else. If you're paler, you may need to go with a more earthy, brown-red sort of colour, and certainly stay away from anything too bright and vivid.

I don't really buy into any of this one certain colour makes you more attractive. Colours and clothes depend on you; your skin tone, your eye colour, your hair colour. Wear what works with you, not red just for the sake of it.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:09 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

for brunette men with light skin, light brown or tan clothing brings those colors out better

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 2:58 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi
I know the red color make our more attractive, but i just like black
Black color make me cool down and mystery and sexy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:01 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I like wearing white personally, but I have been trying out red and get good results.

I think women are more attracted to bright colors in general, and red is usually a very recognizable color that stands out. This is why I believe women are more attracted to red than other duller colors.