Post subject: Life Hacks
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:31 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey guys!

It's been too long since I posted. I met a girl through the game that i've been going steady with for the last seven months, so as I hate to admit, I have not been "gaming" recently. The reason I put "gaming" in quotes is because I have been working on my inner and natural game, rather than "picking up" girls.

One thing I would love to point you guys to, is some videos that you can watch.

If any of you have Netflix, check out "TED Talks: Life Hack"
If you do NOT have netflix, i belive every single TED talk can be found through an easy internet search. They are used widespread through universities worldwide (Trust me, I was a sociology major that spent much of my time at ASU watching TED talks.) Try to find the list of ones that are on Netflix and watch those

For those of you not familiar with TED Talks, they are an insanely awesome collection of some of the worlds best psychologists, sociologists etc. talking about some of their favorite findings.

The reason I propose this to you, is that their are some awesome talks about body language, NLP, and Mindfulness. If your sitting around for a Netflix binge, factor this show into your routine. We all see so much stuff written by self-help gurus and anonymous internet posters that sometimes it is hard to know who to trust on a particular subject. The TED talks are only for the best of the best...the Einsteins' of psychology. So check it out, and as you watch each 20 minute episode, find a way that you can incorporate the psychology into your own game.

Happy sarging,

T.R.