PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:27 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I've been daygaming for nearly 2 years. For newbies I can show you the basics, and for intermediates we will motivate each other and have a laugh, which is the foundations for getting results. I'm especially looking to get into night game as I see potential for faster results ie getting your dick inside a vagina within hours. If you share my passion then get in touch.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:41 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Please only contact me if you have a geniune intention of meeting up. I've had 6 guys in the past month alone contact me only to come up with the most pathetic excuses as to why they cant come out, or they simpy ignore my follow up responses all together. Sad to say, but 90% of people on here will never get good with women because you're too weak minded.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:26 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

[quote="Mode Zero"]Please only contact me if you have a geniune intention of meeting up. I've had 6 guys in the past month alone contact me only to come up with the most pathetic excuses as to why they cant come out, or they simpy ignore my follow up responses all together. Sad to say, but 90% of people on here will never get good with women because you're too weak minded.[/quote]

Hi chum,

Looks like you have the right passion for game. Too many dudes are fags and don't even want girls, well it seems that way. Pm me and I'll give you my number. Although I'm working the next couple of Saturday's.

Peace!!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:47 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Share your passion. Strong minded and motivated. This post not only intended at the OP, anyone interested in gaming, get in touch.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:30 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey, I've been in the game for about 6 months now and I'm genuinely interested in taking my game to the next level. Whenever I go out with regular friends they can't keep up with me and it's quite annoying that I need to slow down my energy because they don't know what to do around girls.

I've been out sarging almost every weekend in Birmingham. I live right on Broad Street next to all the bars so it's perfect. If you guys are up for going out (maybe even tonight) then hit me up and I'll share my #

- Best regards