What are your inner problems(list them here and talk)


Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Beliefs and Confidence Building, Self-Esteem, and General Inner Game




Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:01 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:24 am
Posts: 34
physical
1-i have acne
2-i bite my nails
3-sometimes i wear ugly clothes or too big...
4-i dont stand up straight sometimes

mental
1-im extremely shy
2-i dont know how to raise my confidence
3- sometimes i know what to say like for negs, but i dont because im scared that they will react differently than i think
4-sometimes i slur my words because im nervous and i also speak really fast.

_________________
Schneider man,
Schneider man,
does whatever a schneider man does


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:54 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:02 am
Posts: 98
1. My eyes betray my emotions too much. (unless I'm drunk)
2. slight beer belly
3. Not happy with progress of my voice (normal seems too quiet, loud seems too forced and unnatural)
4. Get tired early (around 1am I start waining)


Actually its not sarging I have a problem with, its getting the motivation to converse and connect with people I don't want to fuck (such as those at work). I am certainly not a natural conversationalist.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:46 am 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:56 am
Posts: 8
Location: London
None. :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:28 pm 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:32 am
Posts: 1026
Location: New England
Sai Call-A-G wrote:
None. :)


so why are you on this forum if you have no problems? :D

_________________
I'd rather go out swinging than strike out looking.
A lifestyle is a terrible thing to waste.
What I say when I see her is what I'll say.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:18 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:24 pm
Posts: 249
Location: NEW YORK
xxIcexx wrote:
Sai Call-A-G wrote:
None. :)


so why are you on this forum if you have no problems? :D


to make others feel bad

or mayb he's the worst of all of us seeing as the first step is admitting the problem. :lol:

_________________
You know what your problem is?You're putting the pussy on a pedistal.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:48 am 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:56 am
Posts: 8
Location: London
info wrote:
xxIcexx wrote:
Sai Call-A-G wrote:
None. :)


so why are you on this forum if you have no problems? :D


to make others feel bad

or mayb he's the worst of all of us seeing as the first step is admitting the problem. :lol:


Good observation :wink: - For what it's worth belittleing anyone is never an intention of mine. I'm more of a helper than a critiquer :lol:

maybe I'm just making up for my lack of confidence by taking the first step on an internet forum?

Or

maybe i'm just a well balanced individual, who is socially & mentally comfortable and excels in most things I try? :shock:

But more than likely it's the first one... :(


Right? :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:43 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:24 pm
Posts: 249
Location: NEW YORK
Sai Call-A-G wrote:
info wrote:
xxIcexx wrote:
Sai Call-A-G wrote:
None. :)


so why are you on this forum if you have no problems? :D


to make others feel bad

or mayb he's the worst of all of us seeing as the first step is admitting the problem. :lol:


Good observation :wink: - For what it's worth belittleing anyone is never an intention of mine. I'm more of a helper than a critiquer :lol:

maybe I'm just making up for my lack of confidence by taking the first step on an internet forum?

Or

maybe i'm just a well balanced individual, who is socially & mentally comfortable and excels in most things I try? :shock:

But more than likely it's the first one... :(


Right? :wink:

[color=cyan]
lmfao !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/color]
how is it that you have a neg 0 rep.????????!!!

_________________
You know what your problem is?You're putting the pussy on a pedistal.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:13 am 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:53 am
Posts: 7
Location: Texas
well, im evan and im 14.

Physical
1) Im short, and sort of overweight
2) i have a skin condition
3) I'm short...

Mental
1) I procrastinate to the maximum (its either last minute or right before it's happening)
2) I have some depreesion issues
3) i have uncontrollable anger.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:41 pm 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:32 am
Posts: 1026
Location: New England
Ecast18 wrote:
well, im evan and im 14.

Physical
1) Im short, and sort of overweight
2) i have a skin condition
3) I'm short...

Mental
1) I procrastinate to the maximum (its either last minute or right before it's happening)
2) I have some depreesion issues
3) i have uncontrollable anger.


holy shit you are 14!

c'mon man i was the shortest kid in my classes and once i hit the end of senior year into college i shot up, im still not tall, im 5'8", but thats not something you should be worried about unless you are an actual midget

your weight you can change, start working out, but not heavy lifting, do cardio exercises and try to eat a little healthier and a little less of the fatty foods

procrastination is something everyone goes through, i sitll do it, but i manage it, the depression an anger is something you would have to go see somebody about, like a therapist because nobody likes to be around a guy who will explode on them

_________________
I'd rather go out swinging than strike out looking.
A lifestyle is a terrible thing to waste.
What I say when I see her is what I'll say.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:08 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Addict

Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:40 pm
Posts: 229
I have no looking complexes I look what I look like and Im pretty satisfied with that, no joking I just sort of don´t care about, some say my nose is too big, I´m kinda short, I use skin headed hair, I got cauliflower ears (not the terrible ones but you can notice). And those things are no big deal for me, strange the way I putted them this might not seem true still... What really bothers me is the fact I get really fast uninterested in a girl. It is all the same history, I like to read, I got to be informed and I like to have a decent conversation, most girls I know I would place in a lower level of knowledge than me. Also I do sports in competitive level so I have a rather decent body built so So I haven´t been able to find a girl which matches looks and brains to an acceptable level, I have been looking for but absolutely no luck :?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:05 pm 
Offline
Moderator Emeritus
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:16 pm
Posts: 1107
Location: Arizona
Ecast18 wrote:
well, im evan and im 14.

Physical
1) Im short, and sort of overweight
2) i have a skin condition
3) I'm short...

Mental
1) I procrastinate to the maximum (its either last minute or right before it's happening)
2) I have some depreesion issues
3) i have uncontrollable anger.


God to see you posting on here kid! Remember it's like Nike said "Just do it"


Ok my issues:

I almost never go out with sarging as the priority
I have trouble with names
I have a hard time gaming more then 5-6 girls at a time (not sets, seperate girls your hanging out with at seperate times)
I'm a bit One-itis prone


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:50 pm 
Offline
Member of MPUA Forum
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:39 am
Posts: 156
Location: LA
Physically:
1. Short.
2. Got extra fats...ack used to be 117
3. pimples...but its not as bad as it used to

mentally:
1. not confident...enough
2. trust issues
3. set of 2 or more intimidate me
4. If I don't obey the 3 second rule once entering a location I never open. =[


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:03 am 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:40 am
Posts: 13
Physically:
I like my body, I'm toned and decent looking. But I do have some nagging pimple occassionally and my hair grows super fast so I have to constantly get hair cuts.

mentally:
1. I'm shy, sometimes
2. I have trouble keeping conversation interesting, sometimes
3. I can't just go up to a girl during my everyday life (like at the store)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:44 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:24 pm
Posts: 249
Location: NEW YORK
imanewbie wrote:
I have no looking complexes I look what I look like and Im pretty satisfied with that, no joking I just sort of don´t care about, some say my nose is too big, I´m kinda short, I use skin headed hair, I got cauliflower ears (not the terrible ones but you can notice). And those things are no big deal for me, strange the way I putted them this might not seem true still... What really bothers me is the fact I get really fast uninterested in a girl. It is all the same history, I like to read, I got to be informed and I like to have a decent conversation, most girls I know I would place in a lower level of knowledge than me. Also I do sports in competitive level so I have a rather decent body built so So I haven´t been able to find a girl which matches looks and brains to an acceptable level, I have been looking for but absolutely no luck :?


I'm in the same boat as you. Nothing but party girls around were i live. Who are nice to look at............thats it though. Not much conversations besides shows and recent incidents(fight, night out, etc.). It's just all about broaden your range (kinda easy for me theres millions in NY but even still)

_________________
You know what your problem is?You're putting the pussy on a pedistal.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:55 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Addict

Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:40 pm
Posts: 229
info wrote:
imanewbie wrote:
I have no looking complexes I look what I look like and Im pretty satisfied with that, no joking I just sort of don´t care about, some say my nose is too big, I´m kinda short, I use skin headed hair, I got cauliflower ears (not the terrible ones but you can notice). And those things are no big deal for me, strange the way I putted them this might not seem true still... What really bothers me is the fact I get really fast uninterested in a girl. It is all the same history, I like to read, I got to be informed and I like to have a decent conversation, most girls I know I would place in a lower level of knowledge than me. Also I do sports in competitive level so I have a rather decent body built so So I haven´t been able to find a girl which matches looks and brains to an acceptable level, I have been looking for but absolutely no luck :?


I'm in the same boat as you. Nothing but party girls around were i live. Who are nice to look at............thats it though. Not much conversations besides shows and recent incidents(fight, night out, etc.). It's just all about broaden your range (kinda easy for me theres millions in NY but even still)


And Im in a 100k habitants town :/


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: